+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: A tribute to Fluff

lol...whatever...i always thought of her as a guy coz of the ethan pic...now i know...

Stupidity Alert!

Was there no recap this past week? I can't find it anywhere.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

Ssssshhhhh, I haven't finished it yet (bad work week )
    "That's Numberwang!"

FORT Fogey
    Ahh so that's where the recap went! I was looking for it!

Fluff! I would just like to say that when I've read your recaps, I am usually laughing soo hard, it's a wonder the whole house can't hear me. I think one of the best recap lines ever is where you said something about how Rob couldn't get a girl even when he was on Jaburu without Dave and Shawna was there, yet he couldn't get her although she was as accessable as microsoft word. Or something like that! When I read that line, I just about died and told a bunch of my friends that line and they loved it too.

I joined this site at the beginning of April and when I had the chance I went back to all of fluff's recaps and shadows as well as the precaps and the pirana reports. I truely loved them! It helped me remember the beginning episodes! Sometime I'll have to print them out!

Fluff, you're hilarious! I wish I was as funny as you!

And speaking of TAR...I can't wait for it! John, I hope I can convert some people to that show, it's the best and to everyone who said it's addicting after one episode, it is! I watched the one episode where they had to kick a soccer ball into a net to move on and those 2 girls got penalized. The season had started, but I was hooked from then on! I can't wait for that board to start!

FORT Fogey
    Fluffles, your so good! you got converts and everything,, and your not even in the airport w/ a bald head and a little pony tail singing kum ba ya!
    Na, I agree its the recaps that started me visiting the FORT! I am just waiting for the day we have one of our long term FORTies on a show so we can all root for them!

Oooh... that's interesting. I wonder who would be the best player among the FORTies. Rob knows the game inside and out and he's doing pretty well...
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

I had to add my voice to the collective cheer. Hurray for Fluff.

I donít know how you do it. Authoring the articles, bringing us the transcripts and vidcaps and news from the outside world, and making the effort to personally make every newbie feel welcome - in addition to being an undoubtedly terrific person IRL.

Sleeping with George W
    Hey ... I don't even watch Survivor, but I just came in to say Yay Fluff!

It's Fluff's world, and we're all just living in it...

I'll pop in and pay my respects to Fluff.

It's great to be on a board where members are generally praised, rather than ridiculed. I started lurking here after reading Bill's hilarious JM recaps and now maintain allegiance to all the Survivor articles. Fluff has a biting wit. I particularly love that someone who seems so level-headed and poised would post the more-than-occasional off-color joke.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123