+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: A tribute to Fluff

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    Wow, this is awesome! And everything is so true!

It's so nice that you took time out to write this!
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

Wow...this board just gives me a warm FLUFFY feeling inside!

Kudos to Fluff and all who contribute regularly. The board is a great place to rant, rave, and gossip about "reality"

John, am I to understand you have TROUBLE getting people to watch TAR?? Its the best one out there!
    "You don't own a TV?!? What's all your furniture pointed at?" Joey Tribianni

It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you.

Dobolina, we've decided we need to treat TAR like a chain letter. Everyone who loves it is responsible for getting 4 others to watch it for the first time. One episode is all it usually takes. Then, the ratings will be good enough that we don't have to wait an extra 6 months to see it

Oh yeah, kudos to fluff on the recaps, which pretty much started it all, as I recall. That, and she has me beat on post counts, and I can't seem to gain on her. I've been around 200 posts behind for 7 months now.

Good job Fluff! Thank you for your recaps and all the other writers for the great stuff you turn out every week!

Just out of curiosity Fluff, after 14,000+ posts, can you remember what your first post was about?
    "The bureaucracy is expanding to meet the needs of an expanding bureaucracy."
    -- Unknown

First off, I have to join in the fluff love-fest, or "Flufffest 2003" (I am a total ) The great articles are why I joined (props to Fluff and Paulie, specifically, for getting me hooked and all others who help fuel my addiction to the FORT). Did I mention that this is a GREAT thread?

Guys, I am so excited - I love TAR!!! Finally, finally, finally we get to see it. Oh, and by the way my mom was totally anti-reality shows and I got her watching TAR. (the show is so great, all you need is to watch one show and you're hooked!!)

Leo
    Premium Member
    Just to add my own thoughts. Ever since I started reading the recaps, I can't help but thinking what Fluff would make out of the latest hijinks of the remaining contestants.

And as for TAR, I've been doing my part too. Hell, most of my friends now know I'm practically obsessed about it - and I've been trying to convince them to watch as well.

Originally posted by Zaius
    Good job Fluff! Thank you for your recaps and all the other writers for the great stuff you turn out every week!

Just out of curiosity Fluff, after 14,000+ posts, can you remember what your first post was about?
    Probably some random nonsense.
    Pretty much like all the others that followed it.
    "That's Numberwang!"

for Fluff!!

I sit here with a big stupid grin on my face thinking "and Ive known her for over a year"

Fluff, you know I've always loved the caps, but it won't hurt to say it again: I LOVE YOUR RECAPS WOMAN!!!!!
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

kudos to fluff....he was also the one who made feel welcome when i first post...

nice job fluff!!!!

taps kukay on the shoulder and whispers that fluff's all woman.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast