+ Reply to Thread
Page 98 of 103 FirstFirst ... 48888990919293949596979899100101102103 LastLast

Thread: Survivor 20: All-Stars Spoiler Thread

Re: Survivor 20: All-Stars Spoiler Thread

Interesting post. But Natalie White was never even considered for H vs V--coming straight from Jeff Probst's mouth.

However, this season did seem a wee-bit scripted. And it wouldn't surprise me if Parvati really did know about Russell before the game, but to me there is no proof beyond a reasonable doubt.

It's all speculation at this point. It doesn't make sense to me though that Erika Shay would be on location of Samoa and would be allowed to bring Parvati along when she was being considered for Survivor 20. You'd think production and crew and Mark Burnette would be on top of that.

I hope this is addressed in Parvati's interviews; how she deflects the question or answers it may give us a little more info to speculate on

Quote Originally Posted by pawpaw;3901399;
    Parvarti WATCHED Russell Clips BEFORE "Hereos vs. Villains" Tapings - alt.tv.survivor |

Another alligation of Parvati/Russell interaction before hero's vs villains

Subject: Parvarti WATCHED Russell Clips BEFORE "Hereos vs. Villains" Tapings

Wow, that was really hard for me to follow until the end. Interesting to hear though. It bums me out to hear the shadiness in my fav shows.

Thank you, pawpaw, for posting that article. It certainly sounds not only possible but very likely that this could be true. If it is true, then Parvati definitely had an advantage over everyone else going into the season. So, I guess that information throws a whole new light on "who was playing who" when it come to Parvati and Russell, doesn't it? Okay, they were equally devious, but Parvati had the advantage.

And thank you for pointing out that Russell is a native of Louisiana who just happens to reside in Texas right now. As a Texan myself, I thank you. That is one misconception that I would like to see corrected. Russell is not a Texan.

It would be detrimental to the show if indeed it's found out that Parvati knew about Russell before the game. That would be considered essentially something along the lines of the game scandal back in the '60s or so.

And, it'd give Stacy Stillman a bit of a victory then in her claims that the tribes were given suggestions on who to vote out for dramatic impact.

I had heard that Parvati had "inside scoop" on Russell from someone she knew in production, but I had no idea it was Erica. Such a shame for this to happen on such a good show.

I would think that if Parv wins it, depending on which spoilers you believe, then she could possibly be disqualified as the winner due to the shenanigans.

It would have been better for Parv to figure out pairing with Russell on her own instead of getting inside scoop about him.

Quote Originally Posted by ASassyKat;3902303;
    I had heard that Parvati had "inside scoop" on Russell from someone she knew in production, but I had no idea it was Erica. Such a shame for this to happen on such a good show.

I would think that if Parv wins it, depending on which spoilers you believe, then she could possibly be disqualified as the winner due to the shenanigans.

It would have been better for Parv to figure out pairing with Russell on her own instead of getting inside scoop about him.
    Oh my, there is a spoiler that predicts Parvati as the winner? This just gets more and more interesting.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

It does kind of put a damper on things knowing Erika gave Parvati the inside scoop. I can only imagine what TPTB reaction was. I'm glad Erika is out of the casting process.

I don't know that Parvati would be disqualified if she won. It'd make an interesting twist, but I don't know that you can hold it against her that Erika has a big mouth, made sure her friends got cast on the show, and that Parvati managed to last this long in the first place.

When the first AS happened, quite a few cast members (not picked for the AS, I might add) where divulging little tidbits of info on camera re-takes, getting info from cameramen about the others tribes, and that to prevent the tribes from whining around camp about no food, the producers planted food around the area for them to "find".

Tonight is the heart-warming family-visit episode. They're doing the water-bucket challenge, where the Survivors throw buckets of water at family members' buckets trying to fill them. Word is that Jerri wins, and takes Parvati and Sandra with her on reward, leaving the troll back at camp with Rupert and Colby to plot.

I've always been curious as to how many "families" are flown to the destination, obviously at least some of the jurors families because they're not getting people from the US to Samoa without some advance planning. Anybody know the answer?

Oh, and for what it's worth, heard they're really really going to try to crack down on spoiler leaks for next season--they've already "disinvited" a couple of journalists who've covered the show for years because they're unhappy about things they've published.
    Wherever she went, including here, it was against her better judgment. --Dorothy Parker

Before this season began I was sure I saw the boot order in this thread. I remember who was said to be in the final 3 but I can't seem to find the list. Was it removed or moved to another thread? I'd like to look at it now. I'd appreciate any help finding it. Thanks!

ETA: Never mind. I see someone else asked recently. I found it. Thanks anyway
    Last edited by C4Real; 05-14-2010 at 02:20 AM.

Longhornfan:
    I wonder if Sandra got all 5 votes - meaning that she was the only one to write Rupert's name down? If she knew that they were all voting for her, then don't you think that she would have written down Russell's name instead of Rupert's?
    Sandra wants to be in the final three with Russell (no matter what she says in interviews) so does Parvati. Both knows no one in the jury would vote for Russell to win. Sandra also wants Parvati in the final tlree. Sandri has a better chance cf winning wath these two. Everyone in the jury has a grudge against both Russell & Parvati. No one will vote for the best player but vote against who they dislike most. If viewers get to vote for another player to get a million my vote will be for the person that played the best game and that is Parvati. She tried not to irritate potential jury members like Russell has. Sandra is a under the radar player (whatever works) but I don't like players like her. She is trying to fool the viewers with her negative remarks about Russell when she knows darn well she wants him in the end with her.

Rob and Rupert knows there may be will be a vote by the viewers in the end to give another million to a player. Both have made remarks to favor themselves but played a stupid game. Rob could have worked with Russell but his ego was too huge. Rupert wanted rid of the strongest players at the very beginning, stupid, not a great move. If viewers vote for another player to win a million this year Cheri or Tom will get my vote. Both voted out because no one wanted to go against them. Both great at this game. Sandra will win the game and she doesn't deserve it. But again, whatever works. I would vote for the person that has played the best game not who I liked more or less.
    Last edited by Oceansands; 05-14-2010 at 02:55 PM.

+ Reply to Thread