+ Reply to Thread
Page 94 of 103 FirstFirst ... 4484858687888990919293949596979899100101102103 LastLast

Thread: Survivor 20: All-Stars Spoiler Thread

Re: Survivor 20: All-Stars Spoiler Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Longhornfan;3890425;
    What was Candice thinking? What an idiot. The Heroes could have taken control of the game with Sandra's help. Yet Candice decided to allign herself with Russell
    Secret sences show Candice & Amanda comparing notes on Russell showing he was promising the same thing to both of them yet Candice still believed him
    I Think The American Public Will See I'm Ethical And Honest

Richard Hatch Season 1

FORT Regular

Not sure that Candice told Amanda that Russell showed her the idol. So maybe since Amanda didn't mention Russell having the idol that cemented Candice's loyalty knowing that she knew something Amanda didn't? I love that to everyone that Russell promises Final Three it is always Russell, Jerri, and [insert your name here]. Guess he wants Jerri there? Lol.

Will be interesting to see how his game changes if he is in fact on S22. Once he's had some time to sit back and analyze what he did wrong with the juries.

I'm guessing the hero who pulls the big move is Rupert since Colby doesn't seem to care about this season at all. Will be interesting to see what the hero hatches up. We know it is another hero going home so maybe it is stirring the pot between Parv and Russell.

Quote Originally Posted by pawpaw;3890566;
    Secret sences show Candice & Amanda comparing notes on Russell showing he was promising the same thing to both of them yet Candice still believed him
    Wow!! That whole Heroes Tribe is pathetic. There is just one bonehead move after the other. I had wondered why Russell said that he considered Amanda to be a threat. I guess he concluded that when he was trying to get her to flip her vote, and he didn't like what he heard.

Russ not recognizing Sandra as a potential threat is almost beyond comprehension. She's gotten to the end before and won. She knows how to get there and get votes to win. Ditto Pav. Russ pointing out how little of a threat she is makes him look foolish with the jury. It also helps her because the jury knows Sandra is bottom of her alliance's totem pole so it will be more difficult for her to get there. I think this combined with her good social game is what gets her the win. I see Courtney and Rupert as 2 secure votes for her. I also think she will get Amanda who is bitter because Pav beat her again.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheops;3890591;
    Not sure that Candice told Amanda that Russell showed her the idol. So maybe since Amanda didn't mention Russell having the idol that cemented Candice's loyalty knowing that she knew something Amanda didn't? I love that to everyone that Russell promises Final Three it is always Russell, Jerri, and [insert your name here]. Guess he wants Jerri there? Lol.

Will be interesting to see how his game changes if he is in fact on S22. Once he's had some time to sit back and analyze what he did wrong with the juries.

I'm guessing the hero who pulls the big move is Rupert since Colby doesn't seem to care about this season at all. Will be interesting to see what the hero hatches up. We know it is another hero going home so maybe it is stirring the pot between Parv and Russell.
    If Russell is indeed going to be on the S22 Allstars show, do you honestly believe that he would make it past the first TC if his tribe were to lose immunity? Everyone has seen how he plays now. It wouldn't matter if he decided to change his game. No one would believe a word that comes out of his mouth.

I personally hope that he is NOT going to be part of the show, but if he is, I would HOPE that he is the first person voted off. I seriously doubt that I will tune in to watch S22 if they bring back Russell for the 3rd time. I can't stand him.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Candice got picked again why? I hope for the next AS, they pick people who can play the game with or without the idol, and who aren't so wishy washy. It's actually comical to think of the heros being bitter when they've screwed their own game up every step of the way since they got to the island. Worst bunch of idiots ever.

As for Russell being on S22, in no way do I think he'll get past the first TC. I don't mind Russell. He makes it interesting. Maybe I'll give him the benefit of the doubt and give until the 3rd TC, but he doesn't have the advantage of everyone not seeing his gameplay beforehand. Even if he were to go in and drastically change his game (which I doubt), I don't think he'd last. I really hope they re-consider the one AS a year, because it's going to make the regular season probably an audition for the next AS, and I don't think they can cast a decent one.

So there's a double boot next week?

Yep, there is a double boot. CBS affirmed that during our conference call interview today.
    "I miss Darva Conger." - Phonegrrrl

F8 immunity - chained arm to water bucket - comes down to Parvati and Rupert - Parvati wins
    F7 immunity - multi stage obstacle course - comes down to Parvati, Rupert and Russell - Parvati wins
    I Think The American Public Will See I'm Ethical And Honest

Richard Hatch Season 1

Any idea how Candace and Dani go? I would think Candace flip flops so much she's a danger to both sides.

Apparently Parvati and Danielle push for Candice's boot against RUssell's wishes. They get their way and Candice leaves. Russell is pissed and thinks Parvati and Danielle are running the show, when HE needs to run the show. So Russell helps boot Danielle, while Sandra, Danielle and Parvati vote for Rupert.

+ Reply to Thread