+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 103 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181959 ... LastLast

Thread: Survivor 20: All-Stars Spoiler Thread

Re: Survivor 20: All-Stars (Heroes vs. Villains) Spoiler Thread

Billy Gracia ( Cook Islands ) has posted that season 20 has become a power struggle between Lynn Spellmem ( Casting ) and Jeff Probst. Spellmem is trying to stack #20 with her "recruits" from the last few seasons while Probst wants people who actually applied to be on. Since this is the last season Probst is under contract for--if he loses is he gone?
    I Think The American Public Will See I'm Ethical And Honest

Richard Hatch Season 1

Oh yeah, I already read that article. He also said that Lynn has repeatedly killed any talk of an "Outcasts" season, so at least we know that the rumours are true (a lot of people had been saying that they had considered a season of outcasts, and some people want one with people who were eliminated very early). It's crazy though how few people actually applied as opposed to recruits-Gary was one of the few from Fiji who applied, and Billy was an applicant as well. Even Yau-Man was a recruit, but a good one.
    "Congratulations, you just peaked. It's all downhill from here, honey"-Noah from TDI
    "If you're one of the 46 uninsured Americans..."-Billy Mays

I think if they can bring as many of the past contestaants back as possible it would be awesome. I think this survivor season should have 30 contestants. I would love to see some really old players from the first few seasons back. I also think they should get rid of tribes and have like an Amazing Race style competition. So if you have 20 contestants the first 10 to finish the challange are safe and don't go to tribal council where the last 10 are all vulnerable and go to tribal council. Will definetly make it interesting and stuff up any alliances.

I do like the idea of an outcast tribe with contestants which were voted off too soon and didn't make the jury. Gretchen (1), Mike S (2), Silas (3), Gina (4), Michelle (7), Brady (9), Ibreham (10), Brian or Brandon (11), Tina or Nick (12), Aaron or Sharea (15), Tracy (16), Ace (17) and Sydney (18) would all make good candidates for this.

Whatever they decide it will have to be something huge as it's the last season and an anniversary edition. Another All Star season isn't big enough. They need something more in my opinion.

What does everyone else think?

This isn't necessarily going to be the last season; although it could be the last with Probst. For an outcasts season, I have a lot of people I would love to see: Gretchen, Varner, Silas, Gina, Hunter (even though he wouldn't do it...I loved his show), Andrew Savage, Angie, Ibrehim, Jeff (Palau), Brianna (Guatemala), Brian, Tina, Billy, JP, Anthony, Rocky, Michelle (granted she and Rocky were jury but still), Tracey, Ace-they all would be good.

I like your idea of an Amazing Race-style challenge-have all the contestants live together on the same beach. Have all the challenges be individual, reward or immunity. The losers of the IC (the bottom half) would then have to vote one of themselves out. It would provide a lot more incentive to people to perform in challenges, because they're responsible for their own behind. Also it would put a target on challenge threats, as if they slip up they will be out. I wouldn't say it would get rid of alliances, because there will still be some. The dynamics would be ever changing, as people would form a lot of mini temporary alliances, with some potentially longer-term stuff in there.
    "Congratulations, you just peaked. It's all downhill from here, honey"-Noah from TDI

Another idea is to have the Heroes Vs Villian set up with both tribes having 9 or 10 players (non winners).

So 2 tribes. One with heroes and the other with villians.

Once these 2 tribes get 2 eight players each introduce a new twist where the heroes are introduced to a new tribe made up of 8 winners and compete against them instead of the villians that they usually compete against.

The same scenario would also happen to the villians as they are introduced to a new tribes of 8 outcasts or early eliminated players.

Both the losing tribes would then have to go to tribal council and vote someone out.

I would rather see many of the past contestants compete plus as most people who watch are fans of the show most should already know the players so we wouldn't have to learn new people so 30 contestants shouldn't be too many.

They should also have the viewers know of the twist beforehand so have the winners and outcasts start the game at the same time.

They could easily do this with contestants such as:
    Winners: Tina, Jenna, Sandra, Tom and Parvati already rumoured to participate. Surely some of the other winners would participate.
    Heroes: would be your Rupert, Ozzy and James.
    Villians: would be your Randy and Jonny Fairplay.
    Outcasts: would be your Ace.

I think this would be a good season.

Once there is only 20 players left then they should do the Amazing Race style competition which was mentioned above with everyone living on the one beach/island.

Trista, in regards to alliances being ousted, I say this as go back to Fans Vs Faves. Had the Amazing Race style have been the case for that season and all the girls in the all girls alliance made it to be immune except one than the other castaways could eliminate the girl who was in the alliance. So it would have it's advantages.

I think this would make for a good and fun season.

Another thing they should do is instead of the family reward visit. They should have an old alliance buddy from their previous season.

Eg.
    Jenna >>> Heidi
    Sandra >>> Christa
    Steph >>> Rafe
    Cirie >>> Aras
    Tom >>> Lex
    Natalie >>> Alexis
    Jonny Fairplay >>> Burton
    Jerri >>> Colby or Amber

Again it would be fun to see some of these faces again.

Quote Originally Posted by Tynan83;3651182;
    Another thing they should do is instead of the family reward visit. They should have an old alliance buddy from their previous season.

Eg.
    Jenna >>> Heidi
    Sandra >>> Christa
    Steph >>> Rafe
    Cirie >>> Aras
    Tom >>> Lex
    Natalie >>> Alexis
    Jonny Fairplay >>> Burton
    Jerri >>> Colby or Amber

Again it would be fun to see some of these faces again.

Now that, THAT, is a good idea!

MB, are you listening?!?!?!?

btw, count me in as a Crystal fan. also Taj. And, though she probably makes a ton of $$$ now and doesn't need the work (heh), I'd love to see Deena back.

And HERE'S someone no one else has mentioned - what about Matthew Von Ertfelda from Amazon? Everyone forgets he was pretty good at the challenges. He made it to the finals and lost big-time to Jenna M. If she had lost at Final 4 (the blindfolded maze against 3 guys determined to beat her), there's a good chance he would have won the whole kit and caboodle.

Though I guess since everyone but me has forgtten him, he couldn't be considered an all-star

Being passed around as final #20 personal list

Males:
    Rupert - Pearl Isles/ Allstar I
    JT - Tocantins
    James - China/Micronesia
    Tom W - Paulu
    Colby - Australia
    Coach - Tocantins
    Tyson - Tocantins
    Randy - Gabon
    Boston Rob - Marquesas/Allstars I
    Samoa Male -

Females:
    Stephenie - Paula/Guatamala
    Sugar - Gabon
    Amanda - China/Micronesia
    Candice W - Cook Isles
    Jerri - Australia
    Courtney Y - China
    Danielle - Panama
    Parvati - Cook Isles/Micronesia
    Sandra - Pearl Isles
    Tina- Australia

Richard Hatch Season 1

Hmm I doubt there would be any Samoa people on there since the seasons are filming back-to-back. I guess we can count JRB out because he was just in Hawaii and he's been updating his Twitter quite frequently.

Quote Originally Posted by Trista;3653261;
    Hmm I doubt there would be any Samoa people on there since the seasons are filming back-to-back. I guess we can count JRB out because he was just in Hawaii and he's been updating his Twitter quite frequently.
    Rupert did Pearl isle/ Allstars back to back

Richard Hatch Season 1

+ Reply to Thread