+ Reply to Thread
Page 89 of 103 FirstFirst ... 39798081828384858687888990919293949596979899 ... LastLast
Results 881 to 890 of 1025

Thread: Survivor 20: All-Stars Spoiler Thread

  1. #881
    Coaster junkie vondl0's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Waiting in line to ride The Beast
    Age
    47
    Posts
    130

    Re: Survivor 20: All-Stars Spoiler Thread

    Does anyone else think some of these moves seem "planned" or "scripted" at all?? I've had that feeling a couple of times during tribal council specifically. Can't quite put my finger on it, but there just seems to be a strange dynamic.....

  2. #882
    FORT Fogey Longhornfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,014

    Re: Survivor 20: All-Stars Spoiler Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by vondl0;3883997;
    Does anyone else think some of these moves seem "planned" or "scripted" at all?? I've had that feeling a couple of times during tribal council specifically. Can't quite put my finger on it, but there just seems to be a strange dynamic.....
    It did seem to be a little too easy, didn't it? Either way there were 2 people (JT and Russell) who got a rude awakening last night when Parvati played TWO idols and veered away from Russell's plan for her to save herself with the Heroes' HII. That is just more proof that Russell isn't in charge anymore, and it will be interesting to see how this all plays out. I have to believe that Parvati will most likely "charm" her way out of this one with Russell.

    I am really enjoying the way Sandra is playing HER game. Even though Sandra HAS to join up with Russell at this point, she sees him for what he is and would love to get rid of him. Since Parvati is going to win the next 4 II's, Sandra will have to stay loyal to the Villians, though, in order to stay in the game.

    I CAN NOT WAIT to see Russell's face at the FTC when he gets ZERO VOTES from the jury. Russell will get taken down by a WOMAN once again.

  3. #883
    The First And The Best pawpaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Michigan, U.S.A
    Posts
    2,176

    Re: Survivor 20: All-Stars Spoiler Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Longhornfan;3884129;
    I CAN NOT WAIT to see Russell's face at the FTC when he gets ZERO VOTES from the jury. Russell will get taken down by a WOMAN once again.
    Your missing the real funny part, Russell drug Natalie to the end to beat a coat hanger player, this year as Parvati & Sandra begin to dominate its them who are dragging a coat hanger to the end they know they can beat--RUSSELL!
    I Think The American Public Will See I'm Ethical And Honest

    Richard Hatch Season 1

  4. #884
    The First And The Best pawpaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Michigan, U.S.A
    Posts
    2,176

    Re: Survivor 20: All-Stars Spoiler Thread

    IN THE WAKE OF A GAME-CHANGING TRIBAL COUNCIL, EVERYONE STRUGGLES TO FIND THEIR PLACE IN THE NEWLY MERGED TRIBE, AND SOME PANICKED PLAYERS CONSIDER MAKING NEW ALLIES, ON "SURVIVOR: HEROES VS. VILLAINS," THURSDAY, APRIL 29

    "Jumping Ship" - With two swing votes hanging in the balance, no one can be sure of their safety heading into Tribal Council, and even the most formidable villain in the game makes a potential miscalculation, on SURVIVOR: HEROES VS. VILLAINS, Thursday, April 29 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network
    I Think The American Public Will See I'm Ethical And Honest

    Richard Hatch Season 1

  5. #885
    FORT Troublemaker MisterSSS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,994

    Re: Survivor 20: All-Stars Spoiler Thread

    The two swing votes....Sandra and Candice? I believe Candice "jumps ship" to the Villains thanks in part to Russell's fake F2 deal with her or something.

    Byebye Amanda. , While I always enjoy a good record holder, it will be fun to see your torch snuffed for once.

  6. #886
    FORT Fogey Longhornfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,014

    Re: Survivor 20: All-Stars Spoiler Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by pawpaw;3884147;
    Your missing the real funny part, Russell drug Natalie to the end to beat a coat hanger player, this year as Parvati & Sandra begin to dominate its them who are dragging a coat hanger to the end they know they can beat--RUSSELL!
    Yes, Russell did take Natalie to the end feeling that he ABSOLUTELY would win over her. Russell, in my opinion, alligns himself with women, because he doesn't see them as real competition. He feels like he can intimidate, bully and manipulate women into doing whatever he wants them to do.

    When you underestimate your competition, that is when you are most vunerable. Russell is going to become paranoid from this point on anytime that he sees "the women" huddled together talking. He will soon realize that Parvati holds all the cards now, and he is just along for the ride. Russell has no more leverage in this game - he is out-numbered by the women now.

    The fact that Russell does not get any votes from the jury is pure justice. I am very interested in HOW Russell is going to take losing Survivor twice in a row. Will his head explode? Will he be a sore loser again? Or will he finally see and admit that his strategy in the game is flawed and will never work for him?

    I am not sure that Russell will ever admit the truth and be a gracious loser, but the only thing that would make me happy is if he would just GO AWAY. I never want to see Russell Hantz on my tv screen again.

  7. #887
    PWS
    PWS is offline
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    15,076

    Re: Survivor 20: All-Stars Spoiler Thread

    I actually could see other former Parvati non-fans like myself voting for her as "player of the season" (NOT fan favorite, which might be partly why they changed the name) over Rob. He'll have been gone too long by then...too bad they can't share it.

  8. #888
    FORT Troublemaker MisterSSS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,994

    Re: Survivor 20: All-Stars Spoiler Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by PWS;3884411;
    I actually could see other former Parvati non-fans like myself voting for her as "player of the season" (NOT fan favorite, which might be partly why they changed the name) over Rob. He'll have been gone too long by then...too bad they can't share it.
    I see what you're saying, but I don't think the title change from "Fan Favorite" to "Player of the Season" will change much. When it comes down to it, most viewers are going to vote for who they like.

    I guess Russell is out of the runnings now though based on his little pushing incident with a woman this morning.

    I see Jerri or Colby probably getting it. Heck, maybe Sandra will get it, too. Sole survivors can also win the Fan Fav/Player of the Season prize, as demonstrated by Gabon winner, Bob.

  9. #889
    The First And The Best pawpaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Michigan, U.S.A
    Posts
    2,176

    Re: Survivor 20: All-Stars Spoiler Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Longhornfan;3884180;
    I am not sure that Russell will ever admit the truth and be a gracious loser, but the only thing that would make me happy is if he would just GO AWAY. I never want to see Russell Hantz on my tv screen again.
    Rumor is he's on Season 22 allstars.

    I could handle Russell if he was just being Russell--its CBS editing every little thing as Russell doing the greatest move ever then seeing on insider or deleted sences that he had little or nothing to do with it.
    I Think The American Public Will See I'm Ethical And Honest

    Richard Hatch Season 1

  10. #890
    FORT Regular
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    105

    Re: Survivor 20: All-Stars Spoiler Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by pawpaw;3884475;
    Rumor is he's on Season 22 allstars.

    I could handle Russell if he was just being Russell--its CBS editing every little thing as Russell doing the greatest move ever then seeing on insider or deleted sences that he had little or nothing to do with it.
    QFT. Although to be fair he did deserve that edit in 19 -- just not this season by a LONG shot. I'm also a little upset how much Tyson got edited down in favor of Rob. In exit interviews he's come across as the true leader of that alliance. Everything had to move aside for the Rob/Russell confrontation.

    @MisterSSS: I would LOVE to see Jerri get it if Parvati doesn't. She's really become a loveable character now that the edit is trying to make her the "Black Widow."

+ Reply to Thread

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.