+ Reply to Thread
Page 63 of 103 FirstFirst ... 13535455565758596061626364656667686970717273 ... LastLast

Thread: Survivor 20: All-Stars Spoiler Thread

Re: Survivor 20: All-Stars Spoiler Thread

Wow. So many idols used just to get an advantage in numbers for the Villains. Why didn't Parv keep the idol for herself for later TCs ?

Quote Originally Posted by OriginalSinner;3842827;
    Wow. So many idols used just to get an advantage in numbers for the Villains. Why didn't Parv keep the idol for herself for later TCs ?
    I'm guessing because then Sandra would have been the target and hence could have gone home, thus losing the Villains' (and hence her alliance's) numbers.

It was a risk it looks like, but judging by the F3, it paid off

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Wow. And I thought this week was going to be good That episode with JT had my head spinning, because I was trying to figure out how the heck JT gets double idoled and how if he had the idol wound up getting booted anyway I can hear the bitter betty speeches from the hero's now..."how dare you guys play the game! How dare you pull off such a move to save yourselves and your real alliances and not let us, the real winners because we're hero's, ride coattails to the end and give pathetic speeches as to why we're so great and deserve the million".

I'm guessing Russell probably isn't going to get JT's vote in the end. Poor guy, pulls off a decent move that saves his alliance and tribe but will get screwed by the sour grapes. Of course I'm sure they'll be just as ticked at Sandra and Parvati for daring to save themselves, too.

If alliances are happening the way they've been described her in this thread, it sounds like Parvati wouldn't have needed the idol to save her skin in future TCs. Danielle and Jerri are on the outs and the rest are all hero's.

Has so many HII been played before on Survivor ??

Quote Originally Posted by OriginalSinner;3842897;
    Has so many HII been played before on Survivor ??
    Micronesia had WAY TOO many idols. Like anything else things shift from too little to too much ( or visca versa ) They need to just have the original idol ( or idols if no exile ) and put them back into play JUST ONCE. Then they are done. That would give us 2-4 idols in a season max, more than enough.
    I Think The American Public Will See I'm Ethical And Honest

Richard Hatch Season 1

Same source as the JT boot:

3 episodes from now ( after Cirie & Tom ) Russell is the target at the next tribal council for the villains. Tyson informs Russell he's going home. Russell shows Tyson the idol. Some people panic and switch their vote to Parvati. She gets 3 votes, Russell gets 2, and Tyson gets 4, with Parvati playing the idol that Russell gave to her.
    I Think The American Public Will See I'm Ethical And Honest

Richard Hatch Season 1

Then I guess after JT's boot, they begin to pick the heroes off one by one. I wonder why they target Amanda and Candace before Rupert and Colby.

Any suggestions?

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Amanda_4_EVER;3843343;
    Then I guess after JT's boot, they begin to pick the heroes off one by one. I wonder why they target Amanda and Candace before Rupert and Colby.

Any suggestions?
    Rupert and Colby have 0 game and are dependent on Challenge Victories. Rupert has a broken toe so unlikely he'll be winning much.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Someone said that Russell/Candice got in an alliance, the villians found out, wanted to vote out Russell but didn't want to lose their numbers advantage so they booted Candice instead.

No idea on Amanda. My only guess is that maybe Colby has II and they figure Rupert isn't a threat physically to them? Neither one has much gameplay either, which kind of sums up the whole hero's tribe anyway. No wonder they're going down.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheops;3843353;
    Rupert and Colby have 0 game and are dependent on Challenge Victories. Rupert has a broken toe so unlikely he'll be winning much.
    So I'm guessing targeting Amanda would be a smart move. Not only is she a great player, but she seems to always get her way far into the game. Also, Amanda is a strong player as well, she has proven it many times.

+ Reply to Thread