+ Reply to Thread
Page 61 of 103 FirstFirst ... 11515253545556575859606162636465666768697071 ... LastLast

Thread: Survivor 20: All-Stars Spoiler Thread

Re: Survivor 20: All-Stars Spoiler Thread

I hope Parvati doesn't win.

Quote Originally Posted by rocketter;3840266;
    Seems like there was an 'insider' that gave Parvati information about Russell.
    Erika Shay
    I Think The American Public Will See I'm Ethical And Honest

Richard Hatch Season 1

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by pawpaw;3840273;
    Erika Shay
    Ah, good old Erika. I'm not surprised by that one. Parvati's a friend of her's and I think has Erika to thank for getting on Survivor in the first place. I guess that also explains how Parvati's managed to make 3 (as of now) appearances on here.

Boot list is 3/3 and looks like what was predicted to happen with Cirie does in fact happen. Should be another great episode next week

Quote Originally Posted by rocketter;3840266;
    For more on the Parvati and Russell "scandal" see the Feb 23 post on survivor skill dot com. Seems like there was an 'insider' that gave Parvati information about Russell. It's been hinted at during the episodes that we've seen that somehow it was known that Russell was "evil" and "dangerous"---how could any of the current Heroes or Villians know since they never saw Survivor 19??

Sounds like a scandal to me!! Where is Reality Steve ??
    Well, I don't doubt she may have gotten some insider information, but Russel is on the villain tribe. Big clue right there

Press Release:

AN UNDERDOG AT THE HEROES CAMP RECONSIDERS HIS STRATEGY AND SETS HIS SIGHTS ON A POSITION OF POWER, ON "SURVIVOR: HEROES VS. VILLAINS," THURSDAY, MARCH 4

"Tonight, We Make Our Move" - One of the game's most notorious masterminds finds her grip on an alliance slipping as they lose sight of their plan and consider voting out one of their own, on SURVIVOR: HEROES VS. VILLAINS, Thursday, March 4 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

Richard Hatch Season 1

New promo shows BOTH tribes talking and looking for HII. I quess they concentrated on the hero's at fist because Tom actually finds theirs this episode.

Richard Hatch Season 1

Quote Originally Posted by pawpaw;3841097;
    Press Release:

AN UNDERDOG AT THE HEROES CAMP RECONSIDERS HIS STRATEGY AND SETS HIS SIGHTS ON A POSITION OF POWER, ON "SURVIVOR: HEROES VS. VILLAINS," THURSDAY, MARCH 4

"Tonight, We Make Our Move" - One of the game's most notorious masterminds finds her grip on an alliance slipping as they lose sight of their plan and consider voting out one of their own, on SURVIVOR: HEROES VS. VILLAINS, Thursday, March 4 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.
    So does this mean that Cirie's alliance starts turning on each other? Do they know that Tom has the HII before TC? I hope not, I want to see the shocked expressions when he whips it out and dances up to Probst with it

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by PWS;3838902;
    Feel kind of sorry for Randy here---I assume his team said, ok, no one can beat James, we'll put our weakest member against him and save the stronger guys for something we have a chance to win. That assumes they got to choose as opposed to a random draw of course. Feel sorry for Randy anyway against James especially if he's called for unnecessary roughness....
    Wow, I was right! See the interview with Randy above.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by PWS;3841405;
    Wow, I was right! See the interview with Randy above.
    Kudos, PWS! It made sense when you said it, and lo and behold you were right. That really was perhaps the most uneven matchup in Survivor history. A broken down old man against a buff younger man twice his size in a purely physical competition. I'd feel sorry for Randy if he wasn't such a mean old dude.

+ Reply to Thread