+ Reply to Thread
Page 59 of 103 FirstFirst ... 9495051525354555657585960616263646566676869 ... LastLast

Thread: Survivor 20: All-Stars Spoiler Thread

Re: Survivor 20: All-Stars Spoiler Thread

Quote Originally Posted by PWS;3835329;
    That's what I assume they mean---so one of these days idols are going to have to enter the picture. And once there are idols someone can be voted out with just one vote....say everyone votes to evict Rupert, but he has an idol and plays it, and votes Cirie, she'd be out with just one vote. And I guess double idoled means 2 idols were played, so again someone with very few votes leaves. But I agree, I'm surprised there's been no mention of idols yet. If they are there they must be harder to find this time!
    Okay...I'm beginning to understand now. Thanks a bunch

Quote Originally Posted by pawpaw;3835533;
    In 2 TC's its Tom vs Cirie but Tom has an HII.

JT gets double idoled later, its him vs Paraviti--they both play HII and there's a revote but Parv has 2 idols and plays the second--JT go's home.
    Wow!!! This could get confusing for lil minds like mine. Thanks PawPaw
    Gotta The Fort
    The place that keeps you in touch with reality!

TV Guide:

Episode Detail: That Girl Is Like a Virus - Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains
    James gets overly physical in a challenge, and a female castaway targets a threat to herself and seeks to oust her rival. At tribal council, another person is voted out of the game.
    I Think The American Public Will See I'm Ethical And Honest

Richard Hatch Season 1

So that means Parvati trying to get out Jerri?

After watching all three promos over and over again to catch clues about the next episode of Survivor, I gathered these findings. Based on the short-videos, I think I came up with the wins of each match in the mud wrestling.

James vs Randy = James Wins (FOR SURE)
    Amanda vs Danielle = ???Amanda wins? (Based on vids and information, heroes win by landslide
    Colby vs Rob = Colby Wins
    Candace vs Parvati = Candace Wins
    Cirie vs Jerri = Cirie Wins
    Coach vs Rupert = Rupert Wins
    JT vs Tyson = JT wins.

It looks like it's going to be all heroes for the win. Now this is the reward challenge right? Then the slip 'n' Slide is the immunity? Although, James looks like he's upset at loosing another challenge, hinting that the heroes loose another challenge, but that could be the day after Stephenie's exit.

Any other thoughts on who wins what. I'm pretty sure most of the above is correct, but I feel something's off because the villains have to have at least one person win them a point.

Quote Originally Posted by Amanda_4_EVER;3837321;
    So that means Parvati trying to get out Jerri?
    Sandra against Russell. Promo's show everyone upset with Russell. This is the episode Russell set Randy up for the fall to save himself.

Richard Hatch Season 1

Quote Originally Posted by pawpaw;3837376;
    Sandra against Russell. Promo's show everyone upset with Russell. This is the episode Russell set Randy up for the fall to save himself.
    Ahah, okay, can't wait for Sandra to start playing again like in Pearl Islands.

Seems to be a bit of a scandal on season #20

It is reported by the same person who spoiled season # 19 and this year that Russell & Parvati were hooked up before season #20 started and Russell was shown cook islands and Fans vs Favorites ( Parvati's seasons ) and Parvati saw Samoa ( before it aired ) by Erika Shay, a big wig in survivor casting and BB and a personal friend of Parvati. Seems other players have found out and are a bit pissed. Remember Sugar hinted at this in her interviews that Russell & Parvati knew each other.

Richard Hatch Season 1

Quote Originally Posted by pawpaw;3837402;
    Seems to be a bit of a scandal on season #20

It is reported by the same person who spoiled season # 19 and this year that Russell & Parvati were hooked up before season #20 started and Russell was shown cook islands and Fans vs Favorites ( Parvati's seasons ) and Parvati saw Samoa ( before it aired ) by Erika Shay, a big wig in survivor casting and BB and a personal friend of Parvati. Seems other players have found out and are a bit pissed. Remember Sugar hinted at this in her interviews that Russell & Parvati knew each other.
    I heard that as well. I wonder if it's totally true that they were planned to be an allaince. I kinda figured they knew each other before the game.

How could Parvati have seen Samoa if Heroes Vs Villains started just 10 days after Samoa finished? The episodes aren't completed that fast I think some players are just bitter and feel like the only way for them to cope with their bitterness is to make up rumors. Way too many conspiracy theories out there in my opinion.

Also, the woman targetting her rival is said to be Jerri targetting Parvati. Parvati receives 4 votes this week from Jerri's alliance, and Randy gets 6.

Quote Originally Posted by MisterSSS;3837459;
    How could Parvati have seen Samoa if Heroes Vs Villains started just 10 days after Samoa finished? The episodes aren't completed that fast I think some players are just bitter and feel like the only way for them to cope with their bitterness is to make up rumors. Way too many conspiracy theories out there in my opinion.

Also, the woman targetting her rival is said to be Jerri targetting Parvati. Parvati receives 4 votes this week from Jerri's alliance, and Randy gets 6.
    Surprised they didn't target Jerri because she is targeting Parvati. Of course, it's probably because of the whole Russel and the Machete thing, but still, I would think Jerri would be the one voted out from Parvati's allaince.

I'm still wondering how the merge is going to play out. I just still think Amanda will get further than Candace and Danielle.

+ Reply to Thread