+ Reply to Thread
Page 58 of 103 FirstFirst ... 8484950515253545556575859606162636465666768 ... LastLast

Thread: Survivor 20: All-Stars Spoiler Thread

Re: Survivor 20: All-Stars Spoiler Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Amanda_4_EVER;3834635;
    I wonder how it happened, they were apparently best friends. I wonder if it had to do with something on the season, probably merge?
    Parvati said that relationships for her post-show are awkward because it's a much different environment inside the game than it is outside the game (obviously). She said she's so used to strategizing with these people as friends, but once she wasn't in that element anymore, it just becomes awkward with those people. She also mentioned how she could sense a bit of jealousy from her friends who she outlasted who were envious of her winnings when they all worked together as friends in the game, so again--awkward. As a result, she doesn't hang out with the Survivor family much and I think she said her only good friend she still keeps in touch with is James (these are all from an interview she gave right before playing Heroes vs. Villains).

And apparently she thinks Amanda let fame get to her head or something and is being a little snob, but these are just rumours and I have no idea about their validity--although these rumours came from the same person who spoiled this season's bootlist. Keep in mind though, the person who spoiled this season doesn't like Amanda at all, so there may be some biases in his words

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Amanda_4_EVER;3834635;
    I wonder how it happened, they were apparently best friends. I wonder if it had to do with something on the season, probably merge?
    Maybe things said at TC.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by MisterSSS;3834646;
    Parvati said that relationships for her post-show are awkward because it's a much different environment inside the game than it is outside the game (obviously). She said she's so used to strategizing with these people as friends, but once she wasn't in that element anymore, it just becomes awkward with those people. She also mentioned how she could sense a bit of jealousy from her friends who she outlasted who were envious of her winnings when they all worked together as friends in the game, so again--awkward. As a result, she doesn't hang out with the Survivor family much and I think she said her only good friend she still keeps in touch with is James (these are all from an interview she gave right before playing Heroes vs. Villains).

And apparently she thinks Amanda let fame get to her head or something and is being a little snob, but these are just rumours and I have no idea about their validity--although these rumours came from the same person who spoiled this season's bootlist. Keep in mind though, the person who spoiled this season doesn't like Amanda at all, so there may be some biases in his words
    Like Ozzy? I remember after FvsF, when asked about her friendship with Ozzy, she mentioned they weren't really that good of friends outside of the game and he apparently made more about being stabbed in the back than she did. She had said his bitterness didn't surprise her, but all that talk about friendship and putting a price on it kind of caught her off guard.

I heard a similar claim about Amanda after FvsF and China. But what fame? Trying to get fame on a reality show seems like the wrong way to go anymore.

Wow!!! I'm so confused. Could someone please explain what yall are talking about when you say things like.....Tom idoled Cheri, or JT was double idoled. When I first read this I assumed that they found a hidden immunity idol but now I'm not so sure.
    Gotta The Fort
    The place that keeps you in touch with reality!

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Snapit;3835032;
    Wow!!! I'm so confused. Could someone please explain what yall are talking about when you say things like.....Tom idoled Cheri, or JT was double idoled. When I first read this I assumed that they found a hidden immunity idol but now I'm not so sure.
    That's what I assume they mean---so one of these days idols are going to have to enter the picture. And once there are idols someone can be voted out with just one vote....say everyone votes to evict Rupert, but he has an idol and plays it, and votes Cirie, she'd be out with just one vote. And I guess double idoled means 2 idols were played, so again someone with very few votes leaves. But I agree, I'm surprised there's been no mention of idols yet. If they are there they must be harder to find this time!

Quote Originally Posted by Snapit;3835032;
    In 2 TC's its Tom vs Cirie but Tom has an HII.

JT gets double idoled later, its him vs Paraviti--they both play HII and there's a revote but Parv has 2 idols and plays the second--JT go's home.
    I Think The American Public Will See I'm Ethical And Honest

Richard Hatch Season 1

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by pawpaw;3835533;
    In 2 TC's its Tom vs Cirie but Tom has an HII.

JT gets double idoled later, its him vs Paraviti--they both play HII and there's a revote but Parv has 2 idols and plays the second--JT go's home.
    Wow... Well, they've got to show us the source of all these idols soon...

Quote Originally Posted by MisterSSS;3834646;

LOL! Well I do hope that the bias on Amanda also effected him to speak anything good about Amanda for her in the merge. I do hope that Amanda stays longer in the merge than listed. I just think that the villains would pick off Candace and\or annoying Danielle before Amanda. I guess because Amanda is better in challenges and is a threat of the remaining "good guys" as it's rumoured that either Colby or Rupert switch sides.

Quote Originally Posted by PWS;3835573;
    Wow... Well, they've got to show us the source of all these idols soon...
    For Tom to play one in 2 weeks he almost has to find it this week.
    I Think The American Public Will See I'm Ethical And Honest

Richard Hatch Season 1

I don't want Tom to have the thought that he took out one of the most strategic players of survivor. He didn't earn it.

+ Reply to Thread