+ Reply to Thread
Page 54 of 103 FirstFirst ... 4444546474849505152535455565758596061626364 ... LastLast

Thread: Survivor 20: All-Stars Spoiler Thread

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Re: Survivor 20: All-Stars Spoiler Thread

Now I really can't wait for Cirie to get idoled Tom was right in wanting to get rid of her. But it looks like getting rid of two of their strongest players may come back to bite the "hero's" in the butt since they go into the merge outnumbered and only 2 villians are booted post merge. After the first episode, I am glad that the hero's don't do so hot. If I had to listen to an all hero final 3 or that tribe having an advantage in the merge, and how good triumphs evil, and all their egotistical bragging about why they're so great, I'd go crazy

Apparently, JT isn't supposed to be booted when he is. It's supposed to be someone else (a Villain I suppose?) His blunder isn't necessarily that he screws up with the hidden immunity idol or gets double idol'd, but apparently he blows his and the Heroes' chances at gaining the majority at the merge. Oooooooooo..

Funny..... The boot list that was given isn't exactly accurate. There has been so many "COMFIRMED" bootlists that say whose going out when.

The JT incident is supposed to happed in the final 10
    and also in the final 9 or 8. Which pushes Amanda's supposedly boot up into final 8,7 and possibly sixth place.

I've also had other contacts say that Amanda makes it further to where Danielle is said to make it too. Meaning, Amanda places 5th, or 6th,, whatever Danielle gets. I've seen so many altered ones. The most common one is the one this entire thread is based on, but there has been alterations.

I'm looking forward to Stephenie and Tom smacking talking against each other. I would love to see what Tom says. And for Cirie, I don't look forward to seeing her get idoled. lol, she plays a great game, I just feel she should sense danger like that.

My Final Three choice would be, Parvati, Sandra and Amanda.

Quote Originally Posted by Amanda_4_EVER;3831572;
    Funny..... The boot list that was given isn't exactly accurate. There has been so many "COMFIRMED" bootlists that say whose going out when.

The JT incident is supposed to happed in the final 10
    and also in the final 9 or 8. Which pushes Amanda's supposedly boot up into final 8,7 and possibly sixth place.

I've also had other contacts say that Amanda makes it further to where Danielle is said to make it too. Meaning, Amanda places 5th, or 6th,, whatever Danielle gets. I've seen so many altered ones. The most common one is the one this entire thread is based on, but there has been alterations.

I'm looking forward to Stephenie and Tom smacking talking against each other. I would love to see what Tom says. And for Cirie, I don't look forward to seeing her get idoled. lol, she plays a great game, I just feel she should sense danger like that.

My Final Three choice would be, Parvati, Sandra and Amanda.
    This bootlist has been confirmed by multiple sources though, so I'm more inclined to believe it. Plus, All STars seasons are always more easily spoiled than other seasons.

Yes, true.
    There is always a couple of mistakes with the boot order. Usually, it's correct for the pre-merge boots, but there is always one or two people in the wrong place for their places in the merge.

I guess we will see, right?! (:

Episode 3
    "That Girl is Like a Virus"

Thursday, Feb. 25, 2010
    I Think The American Public Will See I'm Ethical And Honest

Richard Hatch Season 1

"That Girl is Like a Virus"

Any idea who the girl is ? And who said that ? Maybe someone to Stephenie.

Probably someone to Parvati,
    or Tom to Cirie?
    Or Randy to one of the villain females because he is said to be voted out that episode, am I correct?

Pretty excited to see Randy go for the SECOND TIME! He shouldn't had agreed to come back and let one of the actual GAME PLAY Villains come back. I totally understand why they brought him back, but it deff was not because of his gameplay strategy-wize

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

The more I see of the so-called hero's, the more I'm praying and hoping that this boot list stays accurate. I can only imagine how high James's ego will soar next week, if the villians lose (on purpose) and the hero's finally win, after he blamed Stephenie for their losses. Actually, all their ego's and they'll probably take gloating to a whole new level. But next week it's back to goodness as usual, with Cirie getting idoled. Then what, Tom, Tyson, James (thank God-LL will probably be interesting with him, Stephenie and Tom there ), and Rob?

If the villians go into the merge with numbers, what makes them target Coach and Courtney right off the bat and not a hero to keep their numbers? I know it was already mentioned that they're on the outs and don't really have a solid alliance. Only downside is having to put up with Rupert, Amanda, and Candice that long. Hopefully the rest is 100%. I never thought I'd actually be rooting for Parvati to make it far again, but as long as she outlasts the hero's, I'll be happy.

After seeing JT tonight, I'm not surprised he totally blows his chance at getting his tribe an advantage in the merge, double idoled or not. But thank god he does. I can't wait for that episode and to see the agonizing defeat on the hero's faces.

+ Reply to Thread