+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 103 FirstFirst ... 3434445464748495051525354555657585960616263 ... LastLast

Thread: Survivor 20: All-Stars Spoiler Thread

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Re: Survivor 20: All-Stars Spoiler Thread

Last night looks like they're setting it up for Tom and Stephenie to go and the boot order seems to support that. I actually think the heros dig their own grave getting rid of two of their stronger members. I can't wait to see Cirie get idoled. I wonder if Tom will be the only vote for her?

Any speculation on what happens to Rob, Tyson, Coach, and Courtney getting booted when they do, or is it just a simple alliance game? Those four are the only ones I haven't heard why they go when they do.

Well, apparently:

Coach, Tyson, Randy and Jerri are on the outs on their tribe originally, but Coach is able to make up something about Rob that gets Rob booted before him.

And Courtney is booted for being too close to Sandra; PArvati and Sandra form a "winner's alliance" to have each others' backs. Originally there are alliances of COurtney/Sandra/Rob and Russell/Danielle/Parvati who team up against the original 4 I mentioned.

Apparently, Parvati refuses to vote for Sandra, ever, so her alliance targets Courtney instead in order to break those two up.

FORT Newbie

"As I was thinking about the whole heroes and villians thing last night, it dawned on me how screwed up this casting was. The third timers for one thing, and then some of these people seriously being considered a villian or heros when others that fit that title more accurately. There was Ace, JRB, Dreamz, Jonathan, Adam, Aras, Shane, Judd, Jamie, Natalie (okay, so maybe not all accurately but beats the heck out of some of the others). For a second chances, as I mentioned before it better not be an excuse to bring people back a third or fourth time. I doubt we'd see people from the early seasons, but I would love to see Joel (Borneo), Kimmi, Jeff, Skupin (Outback), Gina, Hunter (Marquesas), Tanya (Thailand), Andrew (PI), Brook, Brady, John P., John K., Rory (Vanuatu), Angie, Jolanda (Palau), Margaret, Brian, Brandon (Guatemala), Misty, Bruce (EI), Cristina (CI), Aaron (China), and Tracy (Micronesia)."

I think by having 3rd timers back on it makes it easier for the winners to advance, otherwise it could be another ass like season where people "vote out the winners" because they already won. With 3rd timers coming back, you know they've done well both times so do you go for the easy winner target and get potentially screwed by people like Cerie or do you go after the 3rd timers like Cerie who have proven that it wasn't just luck that got them to the finals the first time.
    Last edited by sapphir; 02-13-2010 at 09:59 PM.

Not a spoiler but a FYI--Christa Hastie of Survivor Pearl Isles is in the new playboy!
    I Think The American Public Will See I'm Ethical And Honest

Richard Hatch Season 1

Quote Originally Posted by PWS;3826852;
    So this would be Rob? Just dehydrated then, we can hope?
    It's going to depend probably what caused him to pass out and how long he was unconscious. In the history of Survivor, they've had several pass out, some it was brief and treatable, such as Diane Ogden in the Africa season. She was dehydrated, received an IV, and was allowed to return - even if she was the first bootee.

Then we've had the more severe ones, like the other Russell last season - where he was out and had issues that could've easily killed him.

The other issue would be if they are concerned he hit his head - they'd have to see if he had a concussion, and there's the legitimate issue of if they took him to the hospital, he was decreed OK to continue, would he be allowed to return? I know James DID return after having surgery on his finger in F vs. F; however, he was automatically on Jury by then (he made it to that level) and had to return because he was going to decide the winner. So he wasn't going to be at risk for infecting his finger further and back in the game - he was at Ponderosa.

The only reason I'm asking this is I seem to remember in Australia, Supkin refused to eat food for a time because he thought he could return and rules said as long as he didn't eat normal food, he could return even if he went to the hospital.

Of course, this could easily have changed after he attempted this, and given the producer's concern - on many levels - for the safety of the game, made it where you were eliminated if you were evacuated.

I'm hoping it's misleading editing here and he's just passed out; but if it's to the worry of Russell from last season? - He's going to be gone for sure. That's sad because this is the first time since "Marquesas" that I've actually enjoyed his gameplay. I think being married to Amber - which BTW, I did like their wedding over Trista and Ryan's pink fiasco - has mellowed him out enough to make him likable. Nothing against his still sneaky gameplay, he still does it and does it well, but there's that difference that makes it more fun.

He's much more enjoyable to watch IMHO than Hantz - always has been IMHO, even at his more cuthroatness.

TVGuide:

Episode Detail: It's Getting the Best of Me - Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains

Boston Rob passes out in the jungle and requires medical assistance. At tribal council, secrets and strategies are revealed that threaten the well-being of one tribe. One person is voted out of the game.
    I Think The American Public Will See I'm Ethical And Honest

Richard Hatch Season 1

Tom and Stephenie are believed to go at it at this upcoming TC; apparently they try and throw each other under the bus to save themselves (at least one of them does this).

Could someone tell me who the final 3 are predicted to be based on boot order. I have looked but seems like the threads that might mention it has the quotes blacked out! Anyone else with this problem?? Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by gordo;3829198;
    Could someone tell me who the final 3 are predicted to be based on boot order. I have looked but seems like the threads that might mention it has the quotes blacked out! Anyone else with this problem?? Thanks!
    Blacked out or whited out? If it is whited out it is just in spoiler tags. Highlight that portion of text and it will show up.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

Quote Originally Posted by dagwood;3829199;
    Blacked out or whited out? If it is whited out it is just in spoiler tags. Highlight that portion of text and it will show up.
    Whited out. Thanks I will try that

+ Reply to Thread