+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 103 FirstFirst ... 2424344454647484950515253545556575859606162102 ... LastLast

Thread: Survivor 20: All-Stars Spoiler Thread

Kiz

Re: Survivor 20: All-Stars Spoiler Thread

Letterman's Top 10 Things You Didn't Know About Survivor...Wait until you see number 1...lol

Late Show Video - Survivor Top Ten List - CBS.com

(I checked, I didn't see this link posted yet, sorry if it's a repeat)
    You can always count on a murderer for a fancy prose style. ~Humbert

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by jadewarlock;3825345;
    No, no age limit given Rudy was in his 70s when he was in his two seasons. I think too now he's like 78 or 82, and while I read after this that he grumbles he can hold against the younger folk, it's better safe than sorry. (BTW, I do think he could hold his own - he reminds me of actor Robert Conrad, who's pretty close to him in age and still can box and fight quite well. I just don't want him dying out there to prove it.)

That said, members I would rather not return - even if I enjoyed them on their seasons - back due to their ages (and therefore it's too much a risk for their safety) are Rudy (as much as I loved him in the series), Sonja (first bootee ever), BB Andersen, and pretty much anyone evac'd due to health issues and age.

Nothing against ANY of them, but I don't think this game is worth risking your life over - at least outside the normal risks of this game.

Supkin yes, and I still think that "Survivor" screws him over because of that incident. He must've been seriously hurt to the point someone threatened a suit against the show - just something that keeps him getting turned down. I think he'd be the next Hatch or Hantz; however, he's one like Will on "Big Brother" who understands the difference between game and real life, because he's really nice in person (at least my opinion).

If I recall correctly though, Shi-Ann had a second chance in either the first All-Stars or fans/favorites (probably the former) she did better too. Still, if a cast member deserved a THIRD chance, it'd be her for that very reason. Plus, she was a hoot to watch, similar to Sandra with the sarcasm and such (yes, I'm an oddball but I'm glad Sandra is back - she showed what a true UTR strategy was IMHO - be flexible, backstab when necessary, and still offer your vote for anyone as long as it's not her.).
    Anyone on Survivor in the first few seasons would still be in their 30s/40s/50s. Rudy I think was at least 70, and didn't he just have serious heart surgery? During the first AS, he didn't seem like the same Navy Seal, tough as nails Rudy as he was during the first season. It's bad enough the younger, athletic survivors get injured and taken out, but I'd hate to see something suffer even worse because of their age. Shii-Ann did the first AS, but again, she kind of disappointed me. She seemed more like a sheep than the scheming, plotting "shii-devil" like she was during Thailand. AS1 and FvsF gave me different impressions of certain contestants, most not for the better, and I'm sure this season will be no different. I'm already cringing at having to watch Rupert and Parvati all season

I feel like Mike just is unlucky at this point to have been on an earlier season. I also wonder if they don't want to bring him back because then some might make the case to bring back every medevac He was supposed to be in the first AS but got bumped at the last minute. Quite a few contestants had a bad case of sour grapes during the first AS and spilled a lot of beans about the behind the scenes happenings of the show. I don't think Mike was one of them, but I remember he wasn't happy.

I hope this isn't going to turn into another Rob and Amber show. Can't stand either of them. They have had their 15 minutes enough is enough.
    I think Rob will probably get lost into the mini-series that is Coach, Russell, and Tyson.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiz;3825562;
    Letterman's Top 10 Things You Didn't Know About Survivor...Wait until you see number 1...lol

Late Show Video - Survivor Top Ten List - CBS.com

(I checked, I didn't see this link posted yet, sorry if it's a repeat)
    Thanks for posting that. It cracked me up. I loved Tom's "it was a condition of my parole"
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

IN ONE OF THE MOST EXPLOSIVE TRIBAL COUNCILS EVER, SECRETS AND STRATEGIES ARE REVEALED AS TEMPERS FLARE, AND A HEATED ARGUMENT THREATENS TO TEAR THE WHOLE TRIBE APART, ON "SURVIVOR: HEROES VS. VILLAINS," THURSDAY, FEB. 18

"It's Getting the Best of Me" - Backstabbing and dissention run rampant in one tribe as a castaway reveals that old grudges die hard and makes a move to put a former ally on the chopping block. Meanwhile, one Villain pushes so hard to provide for the tribe that he passes out cold, on SURVIVOR: HEROES VS. VILLAINS, Thursday, Feb. 18 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network
    I Think The American Public Will See I'm Ethical And Honest

Richard Hatch Season 1

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by pawpaw;3826742;
    IN ONE OF THE MOST EXPLOSIVE TRIBAL COUNCILS EVER, SECRETS AND STRATEGIES ARE REVEALED AS TEMPERS FLARE, AND A HEATED ARGUMENT THREATENS TO TEAR THE WHOLE TRIBE APART, ON "SURVIVOR: HEROES VS. VILLAINS," THURSDAY, FEB. 18

"It's Getting the Best of Me" - Backstabbing and dissention run rampant in one tribe as a castaway reveals that old grudges die hard and makes a move to put a former ally on the chopping block. Meanwhile, one Villain pushes so hard to provide for the tribe that he passes out cold, on SURVIVOR: HEROES VS. VILLAINS, Thursday, Feb. 18 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network
    So this would be Rob? Just dehydrated then, we can hope?

If the spoilers are correct, Stephenie is the next to go. Sounds like the heroes camp isn't going to be so lovey dovey anymore

Any word on who finds the HII this season? It was a great premiere and if the boot list ends up being correct looks like it'll be an overall great season.

Like most think, I'm sure Rob makes out okay.

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;3826883;
    Any word on who finds the HII this season.
    Tom finds one (saves himself)
    Paravti finds two (sames herself)
    Russell finds several ( but doesn't play one)
    I Think The American Public Will See I'm Ethical And Honest

Richard Hatch Season 1

So that's how Cirie ends up getting idoled, so it looks like Tom and Stephenie are the next targets.

Question, JT reportedly got double idoled-does Parvati use both to save herself if Russell doesn't use his?

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;3826930;
    So that's how Cirie ends up getting idoled, so it looks like Tom and Stephenie are the next targets.

Question, JT reportedly got double idoled-does Parvati use both to save herself if Russell doesn't use his?
    It's not clear about JT's situation, but it's believed he makes a big blunder with his idol and I think it's Parvati who ends up taking him out.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by pawpaw;3826903;
    Tom finds one (saves himself)
    Paravti finds two (sames herself)
    Russell finds several ( but doesn't play one)
    So, what, there are half a dozen idols lying around??? Jeesh...

+ Reply to Thread