+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 103 FirstFirst ... 37383940414243444546474849505152535455565797 ... LastLast

Thread: Survivor 20: All-Stars Spoiler Thread

Re: Survivor 20: All-Stars Spoiler Thread

Quote Originally Posted by CantinaBandFan;3810998;
    Usually a first episode reward challenge provides the winning team with fire, doesn't it?
    Er, I remember now, the first episode's challenge is a combination of both reward and immunity.

FORT Regular

Yes, so that both tribes have fire. Win immunity get matches. Lose immunity and you get your torches.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by SurvivorBob14;3810276;
    I understand why Russel got the spot over Shane as Russel was hyped up as the most evil villain to ever play the game. What I do not understand is why Shane couldn't have been on the show instead of someone like Tyson, whom I do not even see as a villain, but rather a delusional moron. Shane, in my opinion, is a lot more of a memorable character than Tyson and he also made it further in the game.
    And Russell is still fresh in people's minds, much like Coach. But I would have loved to have seen Shane over Tyson (who I think is only here because of Coach), Rob M., or Randy. At least he'd be entertaining than Randy's miserable oaf of a self or Rob playing up his character that he played the last two times.

I think Tyson was mainly cast to even out the tribe's strength with the other tribe. Oh, and also because Probst really really really liked Tocantins for some reason (I thought it was the most boring season ever).

Quote Originally Posted by Cheops;3811213;
    Yes, so that both tribes have fire. Win immunity get matches. Lose immunity and you get your torches.
    Except for the first All Stars. You had to win the reward to get fire. Saboga went quite a while without fire. I think Jeff made them leave their torches at TC until they won fire. I wonder if they will do that again this time around.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

School Is In Session! Passepartout's Avatar

Would had loved to had seen Corrine over Jerri. Though I admit Jerri has more of a soul than Corrine will ever have in her lifetime.
    Can't Wait for NFL!

Quote Originally Posted by SurvivorBob14;3810276;
    IWhat I do not understand is why Shane couldn't have been on the show instead of someone like Tyson, whom I do not even see as a villain, but rather a delusional moron. Shane, in my opinion, is a lot more of a memorable character than Tyson and he also made it further in the game.
    While both Villains, Tyson was funny, albeit mean, and Shane was crazy. They already have a crazy with the addition of Coach, ergo Tyson was the more logical choice.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Nothing wrong with having two crazies...in fact the idea of a Coach vs. Shane meet up is kind of appealing! But I imagine they did need Tyson's physical strength...neither Coach nor Shane is very strong.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by dagwood;3811606;
    Except for the first All Stars. You had to win the reward to get fire. Saboga went quite a while without fire. I think Jeff made them leave their torches at TC until they won fire. I wonder if they will do that again this time around.
    Lol...I forgot about that!

Villains vote out Randy in week three because of Russell stealing their machete and "incriminating" Randy
    I Think The American Public Will See I'm Ethical And Honest

Richard Hatch Season 1

+ Reply to Thread