+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 103 FirstFirst ... 31323334353637383940414243444546474849505191 ... LastLast

Thread: Survivor 20: All-Stars Spoiler Thread

FORT Regular

Re: Survivor 20: All-Stars Spoiler Thread

I heard that Sandra was not happy to be cast as a villain. If Parvati wins again I will puke.

Quote Originally Posted by Shoesies;3789781;
    I heard that Sandra was not happy to be cast as a villain. If Parvati wins again I will puke.
    Go get your bag ready.
    "So, what is fame? It's lightening that strikes some people. It's lightening that some people seek." Jewel

old cow

How can you have a heroes and villians show without Yau-Man?! I can understand why Richard isnt there and Im honestly happy that Jonny Fairplay isnt there but no Yau-Man?! Thats just wrong!

Quote Originally Posted by raisinthesun;3789907;
    How can you have a heroes and villians show without Yau-Man?! I can understand why Richard isnt there and Im honestly happy that Jonny Fairplay isnt there but no Yau-Man?! Thats just wrong!
    Probably because he did so poorly on FvF. But then again, Colby was quite an early boot on All Stars...but COlby is also kind of a classic.

Plus, I don't know, I still think YM sucked as a gameplayer. He found an alliance in Fiji that took him far and sure he was good at challenges in Fiji but that's about it. IMO he sucked at strategizing.

First he tried to make a deal with Dreamz and got totally played

Then he played his HII ONLY because Stacey pretty much told him they were going to blindside him

Then on FvF he immediately tries to make some kind of alliance with Johnny Fairplay of all people

And him trying to convince Cirie that Cirie was better off with him was horrible the way he approached her with Jonathan.

He seriously got lucky in Fiji and in my opinion was a one-hit wonder. I understood them bringing him back from FvF but not again...

He was only likable IMO also because he was a small older man who defeated the odds by making it far. Had he been in a 6 foot, muscular body I doubt he'd be nearly as memorable.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Tigerusty;3789844;
    Go get your bag ready.
    Crap. OK I will puke and put it up on Youtube. I just do not go for using sexuality to win money. The fluffing of James was too close for me.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by MisterSSS;3789918;
    Probably because he did so poorly on FvF. But then again, Colby was quite an early boot on All Stars...but COlby is also kind of a classic.

Plus, I don't know, I still think YM sucked as a gameplayer. He found an alliance in Fiji that took him far and sure he was good at challenges in Fiji but that's about it. IMO he sucked at strategizing.

First he tried to make a deal with Dreamz and got totally played

Then he played his HII ONLY because Stacey pretty much told him they were going to blindside him

Then on FvF he immediately tries to make some kind of alliance with Johnny Fairplay of all people

And him trying to convince Cirie that Cirie was better off with him was horrible the way he approached her with Jonathan.

He seriously got lucky in Fiji and in my opinion was a one-hit wonder. I understood them bringing him back from FvF but not again...

He was only likable IMO also because he was a small older man who defeated the odds by making it far. Had he been in a 6 foot, muscular body I doubt he'd be nearly as memorable.
    According to Cirie, what set her off was seeing YM and Jonathan sneaking off together and apparently making a sub alliance that she somehow became aware of. I don't remember exactly, as it wasn't shown and only revealed in interviews, but it was something along those lines. YM may not be a game player BUT he was a modern day Rudy. People just loved him. Based on my own pre-show opinions, I expected for him to be the first boot, or at least one of the first 3, and be as entertaining as paint drying. If I'm using Probst's logic, I would remember him first over some of these others that were picked. And at least his fandom would justify bringing him back. He'd make more sense than Amanda, James, Danielle, and Stephenie.

Go get your bag ready.
    I thought people were projecting Sandra as the winner Out of the alleged final 3, she is the worst one to not only make it that far, but to also win again

And I don't blame her for being ticked as being a villian.

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;3790922;

I thought people were projecting Sandra as the winner Out of the alleged final 3, she is the worst one to not only make it that far, but to also win again

And I don't blame her for being ticked as being a villian.
    Oh, I didn't know people had already picked a winner. I just thought that people assumed Russell knows he didn't win because of the way he has been acting.
    "So, what is fame? It's lightening that strikes some people. It's lightening that some people seek." Jewel

Someone predicted that Sandra would win of the F3 and then everyone just sort of went with it. I think Sandra wins too, just because she seems like she'd be the most likable of the F3 to the jury (and apparently Parvati and Russell screw a bunch of people over). But I guess I won't know until finale night

Little tidbit--" The contestants arrived for the start of the game via four New Zealand military helicopters and were immediately thrust into a brutally physical challenge that results in one topless player and two painful injuries."
    I Think The American Public Will See I'm Ethical And Honest

Richard Hatch Season 1

old cow

Quote Originally Posted by pawpaw;3791144;
    Little tidbit--" The contestants arrived for the start of the game via four New Zealand military helicopters and were immediately thrust into a brutally physical challenge that results in one topless player and two painful injuries."
    WoOhOo! Now thats a reality tv show worth watching!

+ Reply to Thread