+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 103 FirstFirst ... 31323334353637383940414243444546474849505191 ... LastLast
Results 401 to 410 of 1025

Thread: Survivor 20: All-Stars Spoiler Thread

  1. #401
    FORT Regular
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    121

    Re: Survivor 20: All-Stars Spoiler Thread

    I heard that Sandra was not happy to be cast as a villain. If Parvati wins again I will puke.

  2. #402
    FORT Fogey Tigerusty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Greater Los Angeles
    Age
    53
    Posts
    2,438

    Re: Survivor 20: All-Stars Spoiler Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Shoesies;3789781;
    I heard that Sandra was not happy to be cast as a villain. If Parvati wins again I will puke.
    Go get your bag ready.
    "So, what is fame? It's lightening that strikes some people. It's lightening that some people seek." Jewel

  3. #403
    old cow
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    1,088

    Re: Survivor 20: All-Stars Spoiler Thread

    How can you have a heroes and villians show without Yau-Man?! I can understand why Richard isnt there and Im honestly happy that Jonny Fairplay isnt there but no Yau-Man?! Thats just wrong!

  4. #404
    FORT Troublemaker MisterSSS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,994

    Re: Survivor 20: All-Stars Spoiler Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by raisinthesun;3789907;
    How can you have a heroes and villians show without Yau-Man?! I can understand why Richard isnt there and Im honestly happy that Jonny Fairplay isnt there but no Yau-Man?! Thats just wrong!
    Probably because he did so poorly on FvF. But then again, Colby was quite an early boot on All Stars...but COlby is also kind of a classic.

    Plus, I don't know, I still think YM sucked as a gameplayer. He found an alliance in Fiji that took him far and sure he was good at challenges in Fiji but that's about it. IMO he sucked at strategizing.

    First he tried to make a deal with Dreamz and got totally played

    Then he played his HII ONLY because Stacey pretty much told him they were going to blindside him

    Then on FvF he immediately tries to make some kind of alliance with Johnny Fairplay of all people

    And him trying to convince Cirie that Cirie was better off with him was horrible the way he approached her with Jonathan.

    He seriously got lucky in Fiji and in my opinion was a one-hit wonder. I understood them bringing him back from FvF but not again...

    He was only likable IMO also because he was a small older man who defeated the odds by making it far. Had he been in a 6 foot, muscular body I doubt he'd be nearly as memorable.

  5. #405
    FORT Regular
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    121

    Re: Survivor 20: All-Stars Spoiler Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Tigerusty;3789844;
    Go get your bag ready.
    Crap. OK I will puke and put it up on Youtube. I just do not go for using sexuality to win money. The fluffing of James was too close for me.

  6. #406
    *Until Next Season...* karalott's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    Posts
    17,600

    Re: Survivor 20: All-Stars Spoiler Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by MisterSSS;3789918;
    Probably because he did so poorly on FvF. But then again, Colby was quite an early boot on All Stars...but COlby is also kind of a classic.

    Plus, I don't know, I still think YM sucked as a gameplayer. He found an alliance in Fiji that took him far and sure he was good at challenges in Fiji but that's about it. IMO he sucked at strategizing.

    First he tried to make a deal with Dreamz and got totally played

    Then he played his HII ONLY because Stacey pretty much told him they were going to blindside him

    Then on FvF he immediately tries to make some kind of alliance with Johnny Fairplay of all people

    And him trying to convince Cirie that Cirie was better off with him was horrible the way he approached her with Jonathan.

    He seriously got lucky in Fiji and in my opinion was a one-hit wonder. I understood them bringing him back from FvF but not again...

    He was only likable IMO also because he was a small older man who defeated the odds by making it far. Had he been in a 6 foot, muscular body I doubt he'd be nearly as memorable.
    According to Cirie, what set her off was seeing YM and Jonathan sneaking off together and apparently making a sub alliance that she somehow became aware of. I don't remember exactly, as it wasn't shown and only revealed in interviews, but it was something along those lines. YM may not be a game player BUT he was a modern day Rudy. People just loved him. Based on my own pre-show opinions, I expected for him to be the first boot, or at least one of the first 3, and be as entertaining as paint drying. If I'm using Probst's logic, I would remember him first over some of these others that were picked. And at least his fandom would justify bringing him back. He'd make more sense than Amanda, James, Danielle, and Stephenie.

    Go get your bag ready.
    I thought people were projecting Sandra as the winner Out of the alleged final 3, she is the worst one to not only make it that far, but to also win again

    And I don't blame her for being ticked as being a villian.

  7. #407
    FORT Fogey Tigerusty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Greater Los Angeles
    Age
    53
    Posts
    2,438

    Re: Survivor 20: All-Stars Spoiler Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by karalott;3790922;


    I thought people were projecting Sandra as the winner Out of the alleged final 3, she is the worst one to not only make it that far, but to also win again

    And I don't blame her for being ticked as being a villian.
    Oh, I didn't know people had already picked a winner. I just thought that people assumed Russell knows he didn't win because of the way he has been acting.
    "So, what is fame? It's lightening that strikes some people. It's lightening that some people seek." Jewel

  8. #408
    FORT Troublemaker MisterSSS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,994

    Re: Survivor 20: All-Stars Spoiler Thread

    Someone predicted that Sandra would win of the F3 and then everyone just sort of went with it. I think Sandra wins too, just because she seems like she'd be the most likable of the F3 to the jury (and apparently Parvati and Russell screw a bunch of people over). But I guess I won't know until finale night

  9. #409
    The First And The Best pawpaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Michigan, U.S.A
    Posts
    2,176

    Re: Survivor 20: All-Stars Spoiler Thread

    Little tidbit--" The contestants arrived for the start of the game via four New Zealand military helicopters and were immediately thrust into a brutally physical challenge that results in one topless player and two painful injuries."
    I Think The American Public Will See I'm Ethical And Honest

    Richard Hatch Season 1

  10. #410
    old cow
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    1,088

    Re: Survivor 20: All-Stars Spoiler Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by pawpaw;3791144;
    Little tidbit--" The contestants arrived for the start of the game via four New Zealand military helicopters and were immediately thrust into a brutally physical challenge that results in one topless player and two painful injuries."
    WoOhOo! Now thats a reality tv show worth watching!

+ Reply to Thread

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.