+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 103 FirstFirst ... 13141516171819202122232425262728293031323373 ... LastLast

Thread: Survivor 20: All-Stars Spoiler Thread

Re: Survivor 20: All-Stars Spoiler Thread

Ok, apparently the dominating alliance this season is
    Click to see Spoiler:
    a Micronesian alliance. Don't tell me Parvati/Amanda/Cirie team up and make F3 again. I love Parvati and think it would be cool if Amanda still held her record for never being voted off, but, come on. Not again. Better than Russ and Coach dominating though I suppose

Quote Originally Posted by MisterSSS;3706311;
    Ok, apparently the dominating alliance this season is
    Click to see Spoiler:
    a Micronesian alliance. Don't tell me Parvati/Amanda/Cirie team up and make F3 again. I love Parvati and think it would be cool if Amanda still held her record for never being voted off, but, come on. Not again. Better than Russ and Coach dominating though I suppose
    Real smart allstars if they let made alliances from previous seasons stay intact
    I Think The American Public Will See I'm Ethical And Honest

Richard Hatch Season 1

Quote Originally Posted by pawpaw;3706333;
    Real smart allstars if they let made alliances from previous seasons stay intact
    I'm not sure I entirely believe that spoiler, but hey, it's something new right? Also apparently a TON of pre-season alliances were already made.

Click to see Spoiler:
    Apparently Parvati/Amanda/Candice take over the game. How, with people like Bostob Rob, JT, Tom, Stephenie, etc playing, I have no idea. Boston Rob and Stephenie are pre-merge. Jerri makes the merge. Honestly if this is the outcome, I will be so bored with the season. I'm just not a fan of ALL STARS to begin with.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by MisterSSS;3706562;
    I'm not sure I entirely believe that spoiler, but hey, it's something new right? Also apparently a TON of pre-season alliances were already made.

Click to see Spoiler:
    Apparently Parvati/Amanda/Candice take over the game. How, with people like Bostob Rob, JT, Tom, Stephenie, etc playing, I have no idea. Boston Rob and Stephenie are pre-merge. Jerri makes the merge. Honestly if this is the outcome, I will be so bored with the season. I'm just not a fan of ALL STARS to begin with.
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Stephanie booted pre-jury is a big thumbs up from me. Jerri making the jury to probably make a bitter ass of herself again? Eh. I think I'm more bored with Cirie/Parvati/Amanda taking control of the game than an alpha male alliance. I don't consider Amanda taking over the game, as teaming up with the right alliance and letting them take over. I'm a fan, but really, 3 times? Basically the cast list made me realize this season was a disaster before it started filming, so whoever won between the Lynne vs Probst casting battle is going to come up on the losing end simply because I can't imagine a final 10 of those 5 women, plus Rupert, plus Colby, plus Tina, plus Coach, plus Tyson, being all that interesting. It sounds like the smart and strong were eliminated early, which is typical AS behavior Shane shouldn't feel bad, he's not missing out. I'll be very curious to hear Jiffy's take on this, because I can't imagine he's crazy about this set up-unless something really good happens. The black widow alliance was cute once. Twice? Not so much.

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;3706660;
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Stephanie booted pre-jury is a big thumbs up from me. Jerri making the jury to probably make a bitter ass of herself again? Eh. I think I'm more bored with Cirie/Parvati/Amanda taking control of the game than an alpha male alliance. I don't consider Amanda taking over the game, as teaming up with the right alliance and letting them take over. I'm a fan, but really, 3 times? Basically the cast list made me realize this season was a disaster before it started filming, so whoever won between the Lynne vs Probst casting battle is going to come up on the losing end simply because I can't imagine a final 10 of those 5 women, plus Rupert, plus Colby, plus Tina, plus Coach, plus Tyson, being all that interesting. It sounds like the smart and strong were eliminated early, which is typical AS behavior Shane shouldn't feel bad, he's not missing out. I'll be very curious to hear Jiffy's take on this, because I can't imagine he's crazy about this set up-unless something really good happens. The black widow alliance was cute once. Twice? Not so much.
    To be honest I don't even think
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Parvati
    and
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Cirie
    are on this season. I keep considering these "spoilers" to be false, but they have all gotten so much support and have been kept alive thus far so it leads me to believe that maybe there IS some validity in them.

The only two I was really looking foward to seeing again were
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Randy and Courtney, and it looks like they don't last very long.

But hey, at least
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Amanda may even hold a bigger record this season by being on 3 times and NEVER voted out. That's kind of cool I guess

ETA: Okay, now I'm 90% certain
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Parvati
    is not on this season. Just came across a recent tvguide interview after JT was crowned winner of Tocantins (so it's recent), that she is still pretty certain she will never do Survivor again.
    Last edited by MisterSSS; 09-20-2009 at 03:53 AM.

Leaving for allstars Coach shows his new Dragon Slayer tatoo

I Think The American Public Will See I'm Ethical And Honest

Richard Hatch Season 1

I'm not sure I have the stomach to watch Coach for another season.
    History will have to record that the greatest tragedy of this period of social transition was not the strident clamor of the bad people, but the appalling silence of the good people. Martin Luther King, Jr.

*insert Courtney eyeroll here*

He isn't the first person to get a Survivor tattoo-Mad Dog actually got two after Australia, and Gary got the Fiji logo tattooed on him. I think Kathy got a couple as well. But well, this is a different kettle of fish.
    "Congratulations, you just peaked. It's all downhill from here, honey"-Noah from TDI
    "If you're one of the 46 uninsured Americans..."-Billy Mays

signed, sealed, delivered maude~flanders's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pawpaw;3693454;
    Stephenie: She will go far, as she is enough of a physical powerhouse to last until the tribes merge, and then enough of a threat for individual immunity.

Didn't she set the record for most immunity challanges without a win?
    Yes!
    Stephanie was all-talk, no-action. If she performed as well as she said she could, she would have been great. Reality is, she sucked both times and only got to final two the second time because the tribe was star-struck by her.

Looks like Jenna will have some involvement-she recently did an interview with a wrestling diva's site where she said that she would be involved in some way. Hmm...

Marc: Thatís great to hear!! Do you ever plan to return to anything like Survivor or would you even like to appear on your own reality TV show like other stars have such as Brooke Hogan and Peter Andre/Jordan in the UK?

Jenna: Iím working on my own reality show at this time, BUT I did get to be involved with an upcoming season of Survivor. But I canít say how yetÖ

Trisha: Any little spoilers you wanna share?

Jenna: Well the reality show would focus on Ethan and IÖ
    OhSoDivalicious.org ~ The newest hotspot for WWE Divas & TNA Knockouts News/Multimedia!
    "Congratulations, you just peaked. It's all downhill from here, honey"-Noah from TDI
    "If you're one of the 46 uninsured Americans..."-Billy Mays

+ Reply to Thread