+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 103 FirstFirst ... 12131415161718192021222324252627282930313272 ... LastLast

Thread: Survivor 20: All-Stars Spoiler Thread

Re: Survivor 20: All-Stars Spoiler Thread

I can put this as a non-spoiler because it's not direct game-play related:

I think the main reason why Ozzy wasn't considered was because he was not as well liked after the last season, and they apparently had about 35-40 people they interviewed/wanted (inc. Rafe, Shane, Shambo) and it was a case of been there, done that. At least with Cirie, she is very popular and you want to see her again. Colby was very popular, and Jerri is one of the more notorious characters of all time. Rob is as well, and you can't deny the fact that he plays the game extremely well. Amanda and Parvati...I understand Parv, because she was the last female winner, but I don't at the same time, and Amanda? No comment.

I do like the
    Click to see Spoiler:
    alpha-male alliance
    this time out, only because most of my favourites didn't make the cast.
    Last edited by Trista; 09-11-2009 at 12:05 PM.
    "Congratulations, you just peaked. It's all downhill from here, honey"-Noah from TDI
    "If you're one of the 46 uninsured Americans..."-Billy Mays

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by MisterSSS;3698244;
    Click to see Spoiler:
    I just can't root for an alpha male alliance. I don't know why, but I was never particularly fond of alpha male winners. It's unfair, I know, but I was always just bored with them. So a Colby, Tom and JT alliance would be a nightmare for me to watch I do wonder why Ozzy was never even considered to be a part of this season, when James was?
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Rupert isn't exactly what I'd consider alpha male It seems like that BB alliance from season 5, the horsemen, with the popular alpha males...and Cowboy. So they probably needed a 4th and who else but Rupert? I am surprised Ozzy wasn't brought back. I don't think his popularity went down that much from FvsF. If anything many people seemed happy he got played, and some people found him boring and poor at the social aspect at the game. He was just good eye candy for me Maybe he turned it down, but considering Cirie and Parvati are there it's probably better, as he'd have a sole mission to get them booted and that's not fun TV. I'm surprised by some of the choices for this show. Amanda? Danielle? Jerri? James? Tyson the little troll, just because he was Coach's sidekick? Wasn't there some battle between Probst and Lynn over who was cast, his people or her's? I wonder who won, because Colby and Tina are friends of Jeff's, he has a weird love obsession with Coach, and they all seem to love Rupert for whatever reason. I still wish more people from early seasons were included. Heck, I'd be willing to bet the majority of them don't watch the show anymore, so they wouldn't know anything about the current contestants or how they game has changed.

I think these All Star editions are not necessarily about the most liked or most popular; it's usually about who says yes to doing it and who lobbies hardest to get on the show.
    At the time of the first All Stars, Amberwas not even thought of / asked to return, because she was such a non entity. She, however, lobbied the producers to get on the show and she did, due to Rob, get to win.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere;3698504;
    I think these All Star editions are not necessarily about the most liked or most popular; it's usually about who says yes to doing it and who lobbies hardest to get on the show.
    Remember this cast was a power struggle between Lynn Spellmem and Jeff Probst--there may of been many compromise's on who got in.
    I Think The American Public Will See I'm Ethical And Honest

Richard Hatch Season 1

^Hence the Shane rant.
    "Congratulations, you just peaked. It's all downhill from here, honey"-Noah from TDI
    "If you're one of the 46 uninsured Americans..."-Billy Mays

If the correct starting time was given, tomorrow is final TC--maybe some news after they get home.

Richard Hatch Season 1

PWS
    FORT Fogey

I thinik it's really funny that
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Rupert
    would be in an
    Click to see Spoiler:
    alpha male
    alliance since those are the exact types he didn't like/get on with/was even
    Click to see Spoiler:
    picke on by
    before.

It seems
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Sugar
    was texting most of the time during Allstars. ( prejury can text while on cruise or beach house there are sent too.

Richard Hatch Season 1

Quote Originally Posted by pawpaw;3704861;
    It seems
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Sugar
    was texting most of the time during Allstars. ( prejury can text while on cruise or beach house there are sent too.
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Good news! Although I think she would have been handy in taking down the alpha-male alliance. But I really would prefer not to watch her give the million to someone again
    Last edited by dagwood; 09-18-2009 at 09:06 AM.

Re: Survivor 20: All-Stars (Heroes vs. Villains) Spoiler Thread

Quote Originally Posted by pawpaw;3673322;
    Report: TNA Knockout Scheduled To Take Time Off by Nick Paglino
    Aug 21, 2009

Due to her participation in the 10th anniversary of "Survivor," TNA Knockout Jenna Morasca will not be appearing on TV for a few months until she completes shooting for the show.

Jenna's story

Jenna Morasca fired, What really happened in TNA Wrestling

Richard Hatch Season 1

+ Reply to Thread