+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 103 FirstFirst ... 11121314151617181920212223242526272829303171 ... LastLast

Thread: Survivor 20: All-Stars Spoiler Thread

Re: Survivor 20: All-Stars Spoiler Thread

My honest opinion is that she is a very tough female, when you see her you think "physical threat". I know between Palau and Guatemala she put on a lot of weight in muscle.
    "Congratulations, you just peaked. It's all downhill from here, honey"-Noah from TDI
    "If you're one of the 46 uninsured Americans..."-Billy Mays

Quote Originally Posted by Trista;3693620;
    My honest opinion is that she is a very tough female, when you see her you think "physical threat". I know between Palau and Guatemala she put on a lot of weight in bitchiness.
    I Think The American Public Will See I'm Ethical And Honest

Richard Hatch Season 1

I am thinking Amanda makes it far again, too. In fact I really won't be surprised if she makes it to the end again. However if Tom/JT/Rupert/Stephenie make it far into this season, I will be frustrated beyond belief.

So I am still very displeased with threepeats. THREE times to play Survivor? THREE??? Ridiculous

^pawpaw, I LOVE your edit! Seriously, though, I read an article back around the time that Guatemala aired that said that between seasons she went to put on quite a bit of weight in muscle, so that her body would be able to handle the harsh conditions better.

I'm with you there on the threepeats, though, MisterSSS. Of course I'm still Team Shane and Team JRB, but they have a lot of people who they could have brought back. Yau-Man is one threepeat I want to see, since he was not around long in FvF at all, and he is one of the funniest and smartest Survivors of all time. I also don't mind seeing Penner as a threepeat, and if Ethan hadn't been diagnosed with the cancer I wouldn't mind seeing him, because he's a stand-up good guy.

Yau Man ( I liked ) Penner or Rob C don't due good in allstars because they are schemers and no one trust them. Cirie only survived because she got into that all girls alliance and if she survives again it will be for the same reason.
    I Think The American Public Will See I'm Ethical And Honest

Richard Hatch Season 1

Alrighty I have what is rumoured to be a list of early boots:

Click to see Spoiler:
    Sugar (definitely first)
    Randy
    Rob
    Danielle
    James
    Courtney
    Coach
    Jerri (?)
    "Congratulations, you just peaked. It's all downhill from here, honey"-Noah from TDI

Quote Originally Posted by Trista;3695404;
    Alrighty I have what is rumoured to be a list of early boots:

Click to see Spoiler:
    Sugar (definitely first)
    Randy
    Rob
    Danielle
    James
    Courtney
    Coach
    Jerri (?)
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Ouch, Randy's and Courtney's boots hurt. I think I was only looking foward to those 2 plus Parvati. Guess I'm just going to have to hold out hope for Parv, even though I have my doubts she was even on this to begin with, since she seemed pretty adament she would never do Survivor again. I am really hoping this supposed boot list is wrong. Even though I would be glad for Danielle, Sugar, James and even Rob to be early boots, it's just not worth the price for Randy and Courtney's demise . JT, Tom, Rupert and Stephenie need to leave NOW please.

Click to see Spoiler:
    The speculation is that Tom, Colby, Rupert, and JT formed an alliance, although I don't know. Take that with a grain of salt. I'm surprised Sandra wasn't on that early list, since she was speculated to be an early boot. The whole "warrior alliance" does not surprise me one bit, as you have two very well liked male winners, and two other very popular men, and if they band together they are a powerhouse. I like James going early, though...not so much Courtney. I do want Stephenie, Parvati, and Candace gone though. September 18 is when we'll get the Twitter/Facebook activity, and you want to watch for weight loss, as I mentioned.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Click to see Spoiler:
    A thought of a Cirie, Amanda, Rupert, Tina, Coach, Tyson, Stephenie, Parvati finale isn't exactly what I'd call must see TV. I will be disappointed if Danielle, Sugar, and Courtney are booted early. I won't be disappointed if James or Jerri leaves pre-jury. James I'm tired of, and while I've always been a Jerri fan, when she got booed and stormed out of the AS audience, she lost me. That, and the face she has no game, didn't learn her second time around only to go after the people who ousted her the first time. Rob M. is the only 3rd timer I'd miss, as I think he's entertaining (on Survivor, I can't stand watching him elsewhere) and can play the game. I'll be happy if Colby, Tom, and JT make it far. That's an interesting alliance.

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;3698198;
    Click to see Spoiler:
    A thought of a Cirie, Amanda, Rupert, Tina, Coach, Tyson, Stephenie, Parvati finale isn't exactly what I'd call must see TV. I will be disappointed if Danielle, Sugar, and Courtney are booted early. I won't be disappointed if James or Jerri leaves pre-jury. James I'm tired of, and while I've always been a Jerri fan, when she got booed and stormed out of the AS audience, she lost me. That, and the face she has no game, didn't learn her second time around only to go after the people who ousted her the first time. Rob M. is the only 3rd timer I'd miss, as I think he's entertaining (on Survivor, I can't stand watching him elsewhere) and can play the game. I'll be happy if Colby, Tom, and JT make it far. That's an interesting alliance.
    Click to see Spoiler:
    I just can't root for an alpha male alliance. I don't know why, but I was never particularly fond of alpha male winners. It's unfair, I know, but I was always just bored with them. So a Colby, Tom and JT alliance would be a nightmare for me to watch I do wonder why Ozzy was never even considered to be a part of this season, when James was?

+ Reply to Thread