+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 103 FirstFirst ... 10111213141516171819202122232425262728293070 ... LastLast

Thread: Survivor 20: All-Stars Spoiler Thread

Re: Survivor 20: All-Stars Spoiler Thread

I don't think past winners should be brought back.

I think it would be fun to see Rob M and Coach on the same team. Rob wouldn't hesitate to poke fun at Coach and push his buttons, and you know Coach would hate to think he wasn't the alpha-male. Since I love Rob and hate Coach, this could be fun. I think, however, that both might be quick boots since they both can be so polarizing.

Don't mind seeing Tom again, he was a really strong player. But the third time for Cirie (as much as I love her) and Parvati and Amanda...ugh. I give Rob a pass cause I adore him and any time on my tv is lovely. Rupert? Yawn. James? Well, it might be fun to see if he can screw up even better than he has before Randy and Tyson? Just. No. I don't even love to hate them.

I'll have to think about the rest before I post. Loved JT so I wouldn't mind seeing him again, although I do agree about the previous winners being excluded. They are such easy targets. Jerry and Colby...yawn.
    Valar Morghulis

Boston Rob & Tom back on my TV - did I just win the lottery??!

Fantastic!

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea;3687660;
    I think it would be fun to see Rob M and Coach on the same team. Rob wouldn't hesitate to poke fun at Coach and push his buttons, and you know Coach would hate to think he wasn't the alpha-male. Since I love Rob and hate Coach, this could be fun. I think, however, that both might be quick boots since they both can be so polarizing.
    With Rob, Coach and Tom you got to figure 2 are on one team--clash.
    I Think The American Public Will See I'm Ethical And Honest

Richard Hatch Season 1

Here's a mini spoiler from Sucks: Apparently Shannon was asked to do S20 but she turned it down.
    "Congratulations, you just peaked. It's all downhill from here, honey"-Noah from TDI
    "If you're one of the 46 uninsured Americans..."-Billy Mays

shoes? who needs shoes?? barefootdyke's Avatar

i don't know how you all keep these names straight! i've watched almost every season and there's just too many names and faces! very few stick out in my mind, only because i either really really liked them or really really hated them LOL

I blame my ridiculous attention to detail as well as good memory skills for that. Some people I don't remember, and I don't remember exactly every tribe name, although Nobag was funny. (Oh, Kenny) I'm still miffed about Shane not being on, but I think that if Russell is truly as evil as Probst says (it looks like he won't be a villain like Coach, Judd, JRB-the slightly-annoying type, or an angry (wo)man like Corrine or Randy, but something completely new-Jeff speculated sabotaging his own tribe) this will be entertaining.

Anyways, here are my speculations about how long people will last:

Colby: He's a wild card for me. I could see him and Tom in the same sort of role-the nice-guy physical threat who ends up being the leader of the tribe. I don't really see him lasting past the early jury, however-unless he manages to form some sort of alliance. He's got an advantage and a disadvantage, being from the old-school seasons of the show-there are only five old-schoolers here, but I think he could do decently.

Jerri: I definitely don't think she's going to be an early target, not only because she is another old-schooler, but because her last All-Stars stint showed her in a mellower light. I think that if she stays under-the-radar and doesn't annoy a lot of people, she could make the jury this time out.

Boston Rob: He's definitely going to go early, because a) a lot of people don't like him, and b) he is a threat if there ever was one.

Sandra: I honestly think she will go early too, because she isn't the strongest in the challenges. In a season like hers, people like her could stay til the end. But as with Tina on the first All-Stars, we're not going to see a lot of her.

Rupert: Another wild card: He does decently in challenges, and he's the likeable guy. I honestly see him lasting at least until the merge, but mid-jury at the latest.

Stephenie: She will go far, as she is enough of a physical powerhouse to last until the tribes merge, and then enough of a threat for individual immunity. I see her being potential late jury.

Tom: His biggest strike is that he is a winner and most people are going to be reluctant to see a winner win again. He is one of the biggest challenge threats of all time though, and he is good with the strategic. If I had to pick him or Colby, I'd go Tom. He'll definitely fall into the leader role, form an alliance, and then make his way very far. Late jury is my prediction.

Danielle: She will not go far at all. She will be seen as weaker in the challenges, and potentially annoying, so she'll get her walking papers early.

Cirie: Honestly, she could go very far, but I don't think the third time will be a charm, as people KNOW that strategically she is a big threat. Her biggest lifeline for survival will be an early alliance, and she is nice enough of a person to where she won't be an early boot. I only see her as mid-jury, though.

Candace: She could be a pre-merge or very early jury boot. She is decent in the challenges, but strategically she isn't the best out there. She won't annoy like, say, Coach, though.

Parvati: I think she won't last much longer than early-jury. She's got a big target on her back because she is a winner, and I don't really think the men will be able to be played by her as easily.

James: I think he's another pre-merge or early jury boot, because of how physical he really is. The instant he loses an individual immunity, I see Tom getting Cirie and a few other people together to vote off James.

Amanda: Honestly, I don't know what to think. I think she'll last til late in the game because she will probably align with Parvati and Candace, and based on her two jury performances she's going to be appealing to take to the F2 or 3.

Courtney: Another wild card, I see her potentially annoying her way to a pre-merge boot, but I could also see her with Tom/Cirie.

Randy: Pre-merge. That's all I have to say. He won't go first, but he won't make the jury. I think with women like Parvati, Cirie, and Amanda, he isn't going to be getting far with his comments.

Sugar: Wouldn't be surprised if she is the first boot, because she's very unpopular amongst her fellow Survivors.

Coach: He could be a very early boot or he could make mid-jury. I hope for the former, but I think he will work his way to the latter. Because these people will have seen him in action, they'll be less likely to believe his tall tales.

Tyson: I see him making the mid-jury at best, because he is a challenge threat but at the same time, he's decent socially as well. I see his exit being similar to how he left Brazil.

JT: Sure, he has the winner target on his back, but for him it's lessened as opposed to say, Parvati, who is not the most popular. JT is very well liked and I see him almost joining with Tom or Colby and then bringing in some other threats and maybe a not-as-threatening person to form a super alliance. He's definitely going to make the jury, no doubt about it. Strategically, he isn't the greatest, and he won't have Stephen around, but I see him going somewhat far.

Russell: He is the biggest question mark of all, since we haven't even seen him! The one thing working in his favour is that the people won't even have seen him until after they get back from filming, because the seasons are filmed back-to-back. Thus they won't know how he did on Samoa. At the same time though if he is as evil as people say he is, he may not last long, but I see him at least making the merge.

So in summary:

Pre-merge:
    Sugar
    Danielle
    Boston Rob
    Sandra
    Coach
    Parvati
    Randy
    Candace
    Colby or Jerri

F2: Any of Cirie/Tom/JT/Stephenie/Amanda/Tyson

Once the weight loss spoilers come out I'll have a better idea
    "Congratulations, you just peaked. It's all downhill from here, honey"-Noah from TDI
    "If you're one of the 46 uninsured Americans..."-Billy Mays

I know this is a little off-topic, but I think that they should end the CBS show with Survivor 20. As the show, while still popular, hasn't been popular wildly like in the beginning or a few years ago. What do you all think?!
    Happy NFL Training Camp!

Quote Originally Posted by Passepartout;3693425;
    I know this is a little off-topic, but I think that they should end the CBS show with Survivor 20. As the show, while still popular, hasn't been popular wildly like in the beginning or a few years ago. What do you all think?!
    Hell no! Why would I want this show to end while it's still good? Wait for it to get bad, and then end it, so I won't care as much.

Stephenie: She will go far, as she is enough of a physical powerhouse to last until the tribes merge, and then enough of a threat for individual immunity.

Didn't she set the record for most immunity challanges without a win?
    I Think The American Public Will See I'm Ethical And Honest

Richard Hatch Season 1

+ Reply to Thread