+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 103 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516171819202122232464 ... LastLast

Thread: Survivor 20: All-Stars Spoiler Thread

Re: Survivor 20: All-Stars (Heroes vs. Villains) Spoiler Thread

I guess I am one of the only who actually would love to see Rupert again. I agree it seems unfair for him to get to play 3 times, but I love him so that overshadows the fairness in my opinion.

I don't want to see Stephenie or Amanda again. And, Coach? Lord help us all....hopefully some of the real baddies will knock him down a peg or 12.

I wish Ian (the tall dolphin trainer) was asked. That was many seasons ago, when Tom, the firefighter won.
    Saving one dog does not change the world, but it does change the world of that one dog.

Quote Originally Posted by Trista;3671907;
    I'm excited to see Kenny, but I want him and Crystal "Eat yo rice" together again.
    Shut yo mouth!

I loved her so much. I agree that it would be such a pleasant surprise if she was asked back.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

So they're not calling this heroes vs villians anymore, but just All-Stars 2? If that's the case, than I am against people playing for the 3rd time. Calling it HvsV kind of justified bringing people back for the 3rd time. Now this looks like either no one else was interested or that they're just playing favorites.

No one on that list really inspires me to tune in. Natalie, James, and Amanda? James, even though he was medically taken out, and still a favorite of mine, isn't really worth a slot. I liked Amanda but what did she and Natalie do? They had one shining moment during FvsF and Amanda showed you can lose the million against the worst people in the game twice in a row and not learn anything from your previous final TC. Did Aras, Gervase, and JT turn it down? I'll be disappointed if they were asked and then cut. I would have loved to have seen all 3 of them back.

As for Shane, tell us how you really feel However, I get his point. Shane is better than just about anyone on that list. I wonder if Ozzy was asked and turned it down, because his exclusion surprises me. I know I'm not looking forward to seeing Rupert, Stephenie (if she gets a 3rd shot why not Bobby Jon? ), Jerri, Randy, or Coach again.

Shane, more than anybody, deserves to be on this. I am thinking of sending an open letter to Spillman and those involved regarding the semi-atrocious casting decisions.
    "Congratulations, you just peaked. It's all downhill from here, honey"-Noah from TDI
    "If you're one of the 46 uninsured Americans..."-Billy Mays

Calling it ASS2 is LAME. It makes me hate this season even more. Like I said, they could have totally waited until S24. Survivor isn't going anywhere for a while, and S24 could have totally been the perfect season to go out with.

I'm just going to look forward to Samoa from here on out. I'm excited for the new people coming in.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

By the way, you can add Ken to your list. Apparently he was spotted on a plane with Randy, Coach and JT.

It was Ken,Tyson, coach & JT. Only problem is since it has been challanged that JT & Tyson are on the show, how could Kenny been seen with them?
    I Think The American Public Will See I'm Ethical And Honest

Richard Hatch Season 1

Report: TNA Knockout Scheduled To Take Time Off by Nick Paglino
    Aug 21, 2009

Due to her participation in the 10th anniversary of "Survivor," TNA Knockout Jenna Morasca will not be appearing on TV for a few months until she completes shooting for the show.

Richard Hatch Season 1

Okay, I guess I was wrong about the Jenna thing. I had just been going off of her Twitter, but when her employer says it...I trust it.
    "Congratulations, you just peaked. It's all downhill from here, honey"-Noah from TDI
    "If you're one of the 46 uninsured Americans..."-Billy Mays

Quote Originally Posted by Trista;3673435;
    Okay, I guess I was wrong about the Jenna thing. I had just been going off of her Twitter, but when her employer says it...I trust it.
    Jenna was at the Lance Armstrong charity yesterday. So.................

Richard Hatch Season 1

+ Reply to Thread