+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 103 FirstFirst ... 51919293949596979899100101102103 LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1025

Thread: Survivor 20: All-Stars Spoiler Thread

Re: Survivor 20: All-Stars Spoiler Thread

Quote Originally Posted by spockwhat;3903794;
    There's lots of circumstantial evidence, I think.

First: Russell came to Parv, and stated he wanted an alliance. Parv stated that "she felt he was doing that with all the others." I don't think he was though. But that was his game in Samoa, first time. How would she know that?
    Second: She has never considered cutting him loose. Why not? Maybe knowing he was a sure bet from day one to beat in the end?
    Third: Her friendship with the casting director, Shay, who also casted Russell.
    Fourth: the alleged recent firing of the same casting director, Shay. Coincidental too?
    Fifth: Sugar has backed it up somewhat... and what she said was BEFORE all the other stuff came out. It's not like she's jumping on a wagon here.
    Sixth: this burning incident. It's way unbelievable as just "coincidental" with all the other circumstantial evidence mounting.

This irritates me to no end. I'm going to be looking for as much info on this whole thing as I can!

Russell also came to Danielle to make an alliance Day 1. Just like he did with Natalie, Ashley and Betsy in Samoa. Parv is no different in this circumstance.

Also, listen again to Parvati saying that but pay attention to tone. Her confessional was spliced together. Meaning she didn't really say that.

She never cut him loose, I don't know, I can't speak for her. But maybe because he was her only ally in the beginning of the game along with Danielle? Everyone else wanted her gone. Now she knows he's easy to beat based on the damage he's done so far.

These Russell/Parvati rumours actually started circulating before the season aired, meaning Sugar merely was adding fuel to a rumourous fire.

Yeah, I see what you mean about eher being friends with Erika Shay, and no one really knows the details behind her "firing" (some say she quit, who knows at this point?). But you'd think Mark Burnette and co. would not allow Erika Shay and Parvati ON SITE of the taping of Samoa--especially when Parvati was already being considered for HvsV. That's a big and obvious no-no, and it sounds little farfetched to me.

I'm interested in what Parvati and Russell have to say about this in their interviews. But until then, I have a lot of reason to doubt these rumours as true.

Quote Originally Posted by BritLit;3903833;
    Did they actually show Russell doing the sock-burning this season? If so, it must have been the first episode. I do remember one of the "secret scenes" with Danielle where she talks about her socks being missing and blaming it on Boston Rob.

Episode 3 was when Russell buried the tribe's machete and (privately) threatened to burn Boston Rob's hat. Maybe he shared that thought with Parvati?
    No, they didn't show Russell burning Danielle's socks from what I recall

If they burn his hat it better be shown. That's hysterical. After all the socks he burnt he deserves it. Karma baby. lol

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Doyu Gems Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, BejeweledŽ 2 Action Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MisterSSS;3903852;
    Russell also came to Danielle to make an alliance Day 1. Just like he did with Natalie, Ashley and Betsy in Samoa. Parv is no different in this circumstance.

Also, listen again to Parvati saying that but pay attention to tone. Her confessional was spliced together. Meaning she didn't really say that.

She never cut him loose, I don't know, I can't speak for her. But maybe because he was her only ally in the beginning of the game along with Danielle? Everyone else wanted her gone. Now she knows he's easy to beat based on the damage he's done so far.

These Russell/Parvati rumours actually started circulating before the season aired, meaning Sugar merely was adding fuel to a rumourous fire.

Yeah, I see what you mean about eher being friends with Erika Shay, and no one really knows the details behind her "firing" (some say she quit, who knows at this point?). But you'd think Mark Burnette and co. would not allow Erika Shay and Parvati ON SITE of the taping of Samoa--especially when Parvati was already being considered for HvsV. That's a big and obvious no-no, and it sounds little farfetched to me.

I'm interested in what Parvati and Russell have to say about this in their interviews. But until then, I have a lot of reason to doubt these rumours as true.
    True, he did go to Danielle before he went to Parv, so there is a bit of a possibility that Parv got to Danielle and they spoke before the confessional. It was first day or two though, judging by the clean swimsuit. And, I did watch it, and Parv says something to the effect of he obviously is running around talking making the same promise to everyone. That's the key line, and it was said smoothly and clearly. No splicing (though I doubt they do much of that anyway). Her calling Russell evil and all that, well, that could have been added, I suppose, but it doesn't matter. She called Russell for it, and how?

There's rumors of Shay and Parv on site? I wasn't referring to that. Only that Shay may have been privy to some inside info on Russell and shared for the benefit of her friend.

I'm not saying the rumors are true or not. That would be rash. Only that there is a lot of circumstantial evidence to back the rumors. And the evidence appears to be growing. This bit with the burning only adds to it. We shall see, or maybe not.

Update:

Sandra wins 6-3-0.

JT votes Sandra, not Parvati.

Russell still gets zero votes.

Quote Originally Posted by MisterSSS;3904091;
    Update:

Sandra wins 6-3-0.

I hope this spoiler is correct...I would love to see Russell's head explode.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

Update:

Sandra wins 6-3-0.

TY. As long as Russ gets 0 votes I am happy. lol

Do you know if they will be showing his hat being burned? That's some good tv right there.

Canada's High Arctic, on the Arctic Ocean

Update:

Sandra wins 6-3-0.

I have always adored Sandra and so glad that she gets so many votes and especially that Russell gets none. I have enjoyed Parvati too, but I just love Sandra's game play....she is brilliant.

Do you have any idea of the breakdown of the votes, besides JT voting for Sandra, do you know which ones voted for Sandra and Parv? My guess...Courtney, Coach, JT, Colby, Candice and Amanda for Sandra. Rupert, Danielle and Jerry voted for Parv. We shall see.

Russell the bully with the subtlety of a bull moose/bull dozer (take your pick)gets NO VOTES. Sweet!!! Thanks
    Karey

I hope they show the hat burning if it did happen.

I think Rupert votes for Sandra.

+ Reply to Thread