Amanda - China/Micronesia
    Candice W - Cook Isles
    Jerri - Australia
    Courtney Y - China
    Danielle - Panama
    Parvati - Cook Isles/Micronesia
    Sandra - Pearl Isles
    Tina- Australia
    Impressions: So many of the Males are unlikable or we've had just about enough of them already! Almost like they loaded up with villains on the male side of the equation.

But then the females are mostly quite interesting. Highlty capable, mostly not villains. Interesting to see these gals go up against each other

I think I see the producer's game plan -assuming of course they had one!

You know, it COULD make for an interesting dynamic.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Re: Survivor 20: All-Stars (Heroes vs. Villains) Spoiler Thread

No Ozzy?! And Tyson! Danielle from Panama surprises me. I like her, but didn't think she'd be at the top of the list. And I'm an Amanda fan, but really, why? Definitely more happy with the ladies picked than the men. Hopefully Rupert is an early exit, and Colby (who's Probst's friend-I wonder if any bias came into play there ) fares better than he did on the first AS.

Quote Originally Posted by pawpaw;3653265;
    Rupert did Pearl isle/ Allstars back to back
    Thing is, season 20 is being filmed just DAYS after 19, apparently. So unless the Samoa male was voted out some time before the finale, I have my doubts as well. I HOPE that list is NOT true. Amanda/Danielle/Candice in my opinion are the same person almost, personality wise and what they have to offer strategy wise.

Didn't Tom W turn down FvF because he didn't want to ruin his perfect reputation? So why would he play this time?

Quote Originally Posted by MisterSSS;3654449;
    Thing is, season 20 is being filmed just DAYS after 19, apparently. So unless the Samoa male was voted out some time before the finale, I have my doubts as well. I HOPE that list is NOT true. Amanda/Danielle/Candice in my opinion are the same person almost, personality wise and what they have to offer strategy wise.

Didn't Tom W turn down FvF because he didn't want to ruin his perfect reputation? So why would he play this time?
    And Rupert had already returned home and PI was done filming before he went and did AS. He wasn't home long, but I'd be surprised if they had a Samoa male. He might be an early exit because the cast won't know him, but figure he did well or was quite a character. Tom turned down FvF but I don't know what the reason (maybe that was it). Candice also turned it down, but I think she was still in medical school. Courtney turned it down, and Sandra turned down the original AS.

Jerri doing this again also surprises me, unless she really wants to jump start her acting career because it's gone nowhere. After getting booed out of the AS finale, I figured she was probably sour to the whole experience. I'm really not thrilled about seeing Tina, Rupert, Randy, Stephenie, James, and Tyson. Sometimes three times is too many for some of them.

I've seen Jerri talk about Survivor with TV Guide online and such as recently as Micronesia. So she's obviously still a fan of the show. And maybe she's still hellbent to show that she's really not that big of a bitch (which I agree, she really isn't, compared to some of the more recent reality stars).

Rob just had a baby. So why would he go again? Is he really that desperate to win?

Amanda? Why? I don't get it. She was invisible in both her seasons' pre-jury stage. I liked her, but I don't get why she keeps getting called back. I guess it's to see her lose once again in the final TC.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

A villian is someone who is hated and that gets booed at every reunion show. If I was to list the villians from every season then not many would be represented in the Heroes Vs Villians theme.

S1 >>> Rich
    S2 >>> Jerri
    S3 >>> Lex
    S4 >>> John/Tammy
    S5 >>> Brian
    S6 >>> Rob C
    S7 >>> Jon
    S8 >>> Boston Rob
    S9 >>> Ami (for some strange reason)
    S10 >>> Katie if I had to choose.
    S11 >>> Judd/Jamie/Steph
    S12 >>> Danielle/Shane
    S13 >>> Jonathon
    S14 >>> Dreamz
    S15 >>> Jean Robert
    S16 >>> Natalie
    S17 >>> Randy/Corrine
    S18 >>> Tyson/Coach

And heroes would be the most popular player which is mostly the older male from each season and not many are represented.
    S1 >>> Rudy
    S2 >>> Roger/Elisabeth
    S3 >>> Tom/Ethan
    S4 >>> Paschal/Kathy
    S5 >>> Not sure who would be the choice.
    S6 >>> Christy
    S7 >>> Rupert
    S8 >>> Rupert (again)
    S9 >>> Scout/Chris
    S10 >>> Maybe Tom
    S11 >>> Not sure
    S12 >>> Cirie
    S13 >>> Yul
    S14 >>> Yau Man
    S15 >>> Denise/James
    S16 >>> James
    S17 >>> Bob
    S18 >>> I forget who was chosen. Was it Taj?

I obviously don't agree with most Americans as James and Rupert, I found both to be boring over-rated players and both won the popularity vote 2 times and both have demonstrated to be poor sports and sore losers.

I have my doubts about the validity of that list as well. They wouldn't do a Samoa male, in my opinion, because the seasons truly are filming back-to-back...the male would be home for maybe a week or two before they had to fly back. Also Boston Rob going, when Amber just had a baby a month ago, is sketchy to me. I'm pleasantly surprised to see Courtney, but I don't need Colby and Tina again. Jerri, on the other hand...it will have been 9 years from Australia til when this airs, and I think an angle of this is that she could be going for redemption.

I just hope that we get some more confirmation soon. I don't have many other Myspace/Twitter accounts, so we can't see who is gone and who isn't.

Tynan, the Tocantins favourite was JT, but Taj and Sierra were up there as well. I wouldn't put Denise as a fan favourite; I heard rumours that some bridges were burnt and among many superfans, she is notoriously hated. When talking about Guatemala, it wasn't easy. Lydia was liked by some, but seen as grating by others. Rafe was good up until the finale when he proved how much of a sore loser he is. Danni did make that good move with buying the clue in an auction that let her win that IC that ultimately took her to the finals, and Bobby Jon was quite liked. Gary, too. It's hard to tell though since there is no obvious favourite. I would add Earl for Fiji as a hero, and even though they weren't booed or anything I'd have Lisi, Rocky, Alex, Mookie as villains. Also add Robert (General) for Marquesas; the only part of that alliance that wasn't a sore-faced loser was Zoe.
    "Congratulations, you just peaked. It's all downhill from here, honey"-Noah from TDI
    "If you're one of the 46 uninsured Americans..."-Billy Mays

Quote Originally Posted by Trista;3654749;
    I have my doubts about the validity of that list as well. They wouldn't do a Samoa male, in my opinion, because the seasons truly are filming back-to-back...the male would be home for maybe a week or two before they had to fly back.
    Not only that but production has no idea how the viewers would react to this person. They'd need to be a really big character to be put on an All Stars.

And I'm questioning the validity of Danielle being on. Since Shane is supposedly not on, what use does she serve? Also, she's supposedly hated by Probst and production.

As for the others, I'd rather not see James, Parvati, and Amanda. Parvati isn't terribly entertaining and we just saw her win. James & Amanda have been on two of the more recent seasons and they're not even that interesting. James has no strategy whatsoever and is a sourpuss when someone has a plan not including him. Amanda has shown she can play a strategic albeit boring game and then flub up at the end. I'll pass on them.

Candice is a pleasant surprise. I hated Cook Islands but I appreciated her character. She was strong in challenges (remember the challenge where they had to hang on the pole why being pulled off? She hung on for an extremely long time.) She also showed that she was not afraid to make moves by mutinying.

Quote Originally Posted by awesomekina23;3655056;
    Not only that but production has no idea how the viewers would react to this person. They'd need to be a really big character to be put on an All Stars.

And I'm questioning the validity of Danielle being on. Since Shane is supposedly not on, what use does she serve? Also, she's supposedly hated by Probst and production.
    #20 began filming yesterday. #19 ended July 31. If someone made the jury but not farther they would have 30 days inbetween.

Shane is rumored to be an alternate.

People need to keep in mind its not just who people want but the players have to be willing to do it again too.
    I Think The American Public Will See I'm Ethical And Honest

Richard Hatch Season 1

I'm really peeved that they put that little troll Tyson on, and give several a third shot, but Shane was an alternate. I get that not everyone on our wish lists, let alone the producers wish list, would want to do it again. But really, did they have to reach the bottom of the barrel for contestants like Amanda, James, and Danielle? I'm disappointed more early seasons aren't represented, except Probst's buddies from Outback, and Jerri and Rob M. Rob's baby was born in July, so I could see him going for it. I'm happy he's returned, and can play the game without Amber and hopefully without any sour pusses like Lex and Tom to take the win away from him.

Regarding the Samoa male, either he's a Rupert or Coach type if they feel that confident in putting him on without knowing how the viewers will react. Or maybe they just wanted that season represented. It must be someone who doesn't have a job or family to go back to, because they'll be out there for 3 months straight.

If that lists is accurate, and it's HvsV, I'm going to say the tribes are made up: (Heroes): Rupert, JT, James, Tom, Colby, Sugar, Amanda, and the villians would be Coach, Rob, Randy, Tyson, and I guess the Samoa male, Jerri, Parvati, and Courtney. I'm not really sure where they'd put Stephenie, Candice, Danielle, and Sandra.

+ Reply to Thread