+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Survivor Alex's Slithering Alliance.

Fri Morning Survivorback
    Don't forget that he was a friend to them on the show and realizes any attack on them transfers to him to some degree! So in a sense, he is also defending himself...
    What do honesty, integrity, morals, or ethics have to do with a million dollars?

alex's defense

Originally posted by mflcommish
    Don't forget that he was a friend to them on the show and realizes any attack on them transfers to him to some degree! So in a sense, he is also defending himself...
    exactly.

That's very true.
    He seems to be going overboard in praise of them but I think you can definitely argue that he's doing that to defend himself.
    "That's Numberwang!"

kaj

Praise

He should stop praising his alliance. Because if he's alliance is that good, he should have been sitting across the jury, not with the jury.

Great point Kaj.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

Exactly.
    "That's Numberwang!"

If Heidi has "multiple" degrees, then why would she choose to teach PE? Why wouldn't she pursue something that pays better & she could utilize her vast amounts of intelligence! (*SARCASM*)

Or better yet, she can be an agentless swimsuit model like Jenna! :rolleyes: Well, actually, she couldn't be a swimsuit model b/c no one would hire her!
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

FORT Fogey

Heidi's Edumacation

Originally posted by holly71
    If Heidi has "multiple" degrees, then why would she choose to teach PE? Why wouldn't she pursue something that pays better & she could utilize her vast amounts of intelligence! (*SARCASM*
    I would love to do a background search on her so-called degrees if I really gave a toss (yawn). She probably went to something like ITT and got degrees in meaningless subjects like "Toothpick Welding 101" and "Advanced Toenail Clippings."

Re: Heidi's Edumacation

Originally posted by CaliGirl
    I would love to do a background search on her so-called degrees if I really gave a toss (yawn). She probably went to something like ITT and got degrees in meaningless subjects like "Toothpick Welding 101" and "Advanced Toenail Clippings."

Right. Or, Vacuous Expressions, or Skeletal Impersonations, or Nutrition for Cute Skinny People, or Weight Loss for Older Women with Excessive Body Fat.

Namaste.

Not defending Heidi... never would, but I must say that my daughters Gym teacher is now the vice principal.

He played football in college and decided to start teaching PE. There really was a lot of planning that went into his classes. Of Course he wound up teaching gym for less than a year before he was given the VP job

OK, Iím done
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast