+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Alex's early show Appearance.

OMG, that was funny
    "That's Numberwang!"

Originally posted by Bill_in_PDX

Sadly that might be true... but at least I am not living off of the gravy stains on my pants like a certain unnamed FORT member did recently.
    John weighs the option of keeping quiet in the hopes this comment passes without notice versus coming "clean" about his gravy stain...

FORT Fogey

Give me a break!

Let me just say that I'm glad I haven't had lunch yet, because I would have lost it just reading Alex' interview on the Early Show.

This man is not only stupid, but he is one of those people that uses altruism (highly overrated concept, by the way) for self-aggrandizement.

As if!

Is he saying that because Jenna's mom is sick, he would win the money and give it to Jenna's mom? Or would he "throw the game" and let Jenna win, or is he just there to make himself look good?

BF, great point about the parents having the money to buy Jenna anything she wants or needs, so why is Alex so hell-bent on getting that money to them? Ordinarily, I wouldn't ask that question, but Alex has made it all about who he thinks deserves to win based on need -- something I have always despised as a notion.

Every time this guy opens his mouth nothing but drivel comes out.

You should read the TV Guide online interview I just posted.
    "That's Numberwang!"

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    The only show I would go on for the experience and not for the money is The Amazing Race. I would love the money, but the opp to travel the world and do some of the amazing things that are done on that show would be worth it even if we lost.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

The experience you get from Survivor just wouldn't be worth it.
    My sister in law is going to try for Survivor 7. She wanted me to send in a video. I told her I wouldn't go on Survivor if I was Guaranteed the mill.
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

As you have to pay taxes on your winnigs in the US I really don;t think $1m is enough for winning Survivor, considering you can get half that for winning BB.

It wouldn't be enough to get me on the show.
    "That's Numberwang!"

FORT Fogey

Doing it for the right reasons

Originally posted by BravoFan
    The only show I would go on for the experience and not for the money is The Amazing Race. I would love the money, but the opp to travel the world and do some of the amazing things that are done on that show would be worth it even if we lost.
    No question! Just to hang with Host Phil is enough of a reward plus seeing all those fabulous places, not that there's a whole lot of time, but who cares?

Meanwhile I will hunt down the TV Guide article fluff posted because I am post lunch and pre-dinner and I am hoping it all stays down. :rolleyes

In reference to my Heidi/Mr. Burns comment.. I found a picture for you to decide.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

Heidi before the implants!
    "Look, you love me, and I love you. Maybe in a different time, a different place, this would work out. But we both know that only one of us is leaving this room alive, and I'm the one holding the flame thrower." - Film Fakers

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast