+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Alex's early show Appearance.

LG.
    Originally posted by Bill_in_PDX
    If it wasn't about the money Alex, what was it about? The experience?

Hell, you could have stayed home, went unwashed and unshaven for a month attempting to live of of the stuff you found in your carpet. No need to go on TV for that.

Total BS
    Suddenly I'm getting a glimpse of bachelor Bill's house and his homemade gourmet meals. Yup, Bill is very "experienced".
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

:rolleyes:

Stepscot, I agree this game isn't about survivors getting symphony votes but who plays the game best. So far, and I'll say it Jenna is after the sympathy bit keeping her in. Sorry her mother is sick but my question is why didn't she stay home with her mother? She is putting out Oh I'm So Worried About My Mother. She had no business getting involved in this game with a seriously ill mother. Yes, definitely she is riding sympathy to keep her going. That is not a fair way to play the game. She has been a real little snip to some of the people, just hope the guys can see through her action. I don't like Rob but he seems to be putting more effort into this game than anyone else, we'll see if it pays off.
    Seems to me last year the spoiler was wrong. Does anyone remember? I'm hoping the same thing holds true this year. Wishful thinking on my part I fear. Yeah, I'm weary of the old story by contestants "it's not for the money." Give it a rest already.

Thanks for the transcript, Fluff.
    from Deena’s chat:
    Q: Deena, did any of the survivors use the "you don't need the money" card on you?
    Deena: No, I am a county employee and I do not make anything close to what a similar attorney in my position or profession would make. But interestingly enough, everybody (including me) played the "poor me" card. It's all part of the game.
    Jenna may have been using her mother’s cancer as her very own “poor-me” card. It worked. Jeff gave her her unearned letter from home. Alex intended to take her to F2 because of her mother.

In her mind this may even be a legitimate strategy.

I think that's exactly what Jenna is doing sheela.
    The difference I feel in her case is that I genuinelt think she feels a sense of entitlement to the money (or anything else for that matter) because of it.
    I could be reading the situation wrongly, but that's the feeling I get from her.
    "That's Numberwang!"

In Jenna's mind, she likely thinks the other 15 people should have just stepped aside and gave her absolutely everything like they do in her 'real' world.

I hate that MB picked her for this show. She's worse than Heidi.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

I have to agree with that Miss F.

As I said before I honestly feel Jenna thinks her mother being ill entitles her to the prize.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Originally posted by lurkinggirl
    Suddenly I'm getting a glimpse of bachelor Bill's house and his homemade gourmet meals. Yup, Bill is very "experienced".

Sadly that might be true... but at least I am not living off of the gravy stains on my pants like a certain unnamed FORT member did recently.
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

Originally posted by fluff
    As I said before I honestly feel Jenna thinks her mother being ill entitles her to the prize.
    Jenna thinks she is entitled to everything.

She would take high maintenance to a new level.
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.

I still think she might turn on Heidi. How humiliating for Jenna, thinking she is so unbelievably beautiful, to be bested not only by Shawna, but now Heidi.

Naked, Heidi looked almost identical to Mr. Burns from the Simpsons!
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

Originally posted by Miss Filangi

Naked, Heidi looked almost identical to Mr. Burns from the Simpsons!

Oh my! That is funny Miss F !

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast