+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Jenna's Stuff mag Interview---reactions???

Boy. I don't say this about a lot of people, but WHAT a (see you next Tuesday)!!! The Pamela Lee fixation does 'splain her curious attraction to Susie Silicone, though.

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    Line forms to the rear.
    Wait, I think we're running out of room. Do we have a back-up plan for overflow?
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

Okay, Okay... I'll be the traffic controller. Can someone please pass me my illuminated sticks?
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

Originally posted by WillisNewton
    Wow, I really hate Jenna.
    Anyone who lists Pam Anderson and Carmen Electra as her idols is shallow, brainless, moronic, and deluded. When I think that a friend of mine--a great girl who is intelligent, good hearted, and an achiever from a modest background--has twice been rejected for Survivor--it makes me sick. I swear, even though it's my favorite show, I will never watch Survivor again if Jenna wins. I hope some CBS employees are logging on to this fansite.

Namaste.

Thanks, Kukay, for the enlightening link.

I donít know where to begin. I thought no one but Michael Jackson could fail to realize that the interviewer is not exactly on their side. And then I see this.

I Ö didnít have any friends.
    hmmm, I wonder whyÖ

I know heís going to die. Iím going to be in shock for a long time. But Iíll get another dog to replace him.
    Ah, glad to know you meant it when you swore to all those lifetime friendships.

My parents buy me anything. Like, they just bought me a $125 pair of jeans for no reason. I guess you could consider me spoiled, but they have the money. Thereís really no one else to spend it on.
    Could it be that they will pay you whatever it takes to make you go away?

I do wax my eyebrows. Who doesnít?
    Me. And everyone else I know.

I donít even know prostitutes who make that kind of money!
    I know of a couple of Ö umm, err Ö ladies who might do it for PBChocolate.

: And the brilliant folks in the Amazon thought Matt was most in need of therapy?

"How touching. Your dog is 14 years old. Heís going to die soon, you know."

I don't know why, but this question just cracked me up.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

Maybe we should chug on over to namby pamby land where we can find some self confidence for you, you jackwagon!

Originally posted by fluff
    Tell them no?

That would mean she'd have to learn a whole new word Cali

Fluff...thanks for the laugh

______________________________ ______________________I would say I'm disappointed, but I'm not. What she displayed in the interview is entirely consistent with what's been shown so far.
    ______________________________ ______________________

so for the jenna fans here...you can not say that the interview is not for real...for it is consistent on how she is in the game...

Flo sucks in the TAR3 but she extends apology and admitted her flaws..and TAR3 has more tensions and pressure than the survivor...(started to like Flo after the interviews...her excuses are quite valid and comprehensible)

Jerri is upfront for what she is...and she has more physical beauty than jenna huh! (still don't like her...)

but jenna???? jenna????????bitch! in real life...and in the game...so shalllooooowwww

have you visited her website where you can see people rooting for her...i bet they are all her mafia relatives...hehehe...and there's amber and zoe too rooting for her...well, what will you expect from those two...i'll be surprise if I see Gina and Cathy in there...I bet even cold brian will not root for her...

well...i also read from somewhere that when she responded as "the color purple " as one o her favorite, the interviewer asked whether the book or the movie

and she said "huh?"

and then interviewer said..."the color purple..." is it the book?

"huh? book what?"

"or maybe the motion picture?"

"huh"

...well some sort of that then i laughed hard...jenna's favorite indeed is the color PURPLE not THE COLOR PURPLE (bet she didn't even know it existed...lol!!!

I also post a new thread about jenna's website plus some excerpt from it where they trashed Christy for outbidding Jenna...

it is somehow pathetic and infuriarating (spelling...help!)

but that thread was somehow deleted...

Is it possible here in FORT? or maybe the moderator despise jenna as well and thought that i was promoting jenna's website ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast