+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Jenna's Stuff mag Interview---reactions???

LG.
    her dancing around in her stupid Zeta crown perhaps, shaking it in Christy's face saying "you're not worthy to wear the crown"

Jenna is ugly inside and out
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

FORT Fogey

Way to go, Mom and Dad!

My parents buy me anything. Like, they just bought me a $125 pair of jeans for no reason. I guess you could consider me spoiled, but they have the money. There’s really no one else to spend it on. They bought me a car for my graduation gift. I needed it. And who doesn’t want a car?
    Now here's a girl with fine character. She was obviously raised with values.

Aside from that, she really impresses me when she says that everyone should have Pam Anderson and Carmen Electra as their idols.

And I thought that Clay fans were nuts!

Warning: everything I wrote here must be taken with a grain of salt

I am literally SICK! Why CBS, WHY?? Why would you make it even possible for this bratty child to win $1M??? Especially when there are real, hardworking, can't catch a break people out there who would actually appreciate even a CHANCE to make some money.
    "You don't own a TV?!? What's all your furniture pointed at?" Joey Tribianni

It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you.

Just...wow. That's unbelievable. What a mean-spirited little witch.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

Originally posted by John
    What I think is *hilarious* is that she won a $30,000 vacation, but complained that the "catch" was that you had to pay taxes on it. Uh, hello? You *always* have to pay taxes on prizes.

That's why I'd never want to win a car on TPIR - it could cost you a couple of thousand dollars of your own cash just to get it.
    PLINKO all the way baby!!!

Her parents probably paid the taxes for her anyway, seeing as she worked so hard to get the prize in the first place. Really it was the least they could do.
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

Well, CBS was looking for the next Jerri.

Jenna is now my most hated Reality Show contestent. Followed closely by Chiara from BB3.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

LG.
    how could TAR's Flo not have made that list? Jenna is what she is, but at least she's not taking it out on poor ZAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!

Do you think Jenna knew they were looking for a spoiled princess stereotype and has been giving them the "material" that they need for this role so she gets more air-time. I totally think this is her true colors, as that interview was done years ago, but is she playing it up for the air-time. If so I hope she reaps as she sows.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

I think they might have been looking for that type of person and rather than Jenna playing up to the role she simply went in as herself and filled every requirement.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Just had another thought. I'm not trying to defend the obvious shallowness of her personality, but I do think that Stuff Magazine's primary audience is young men who would respond positively to the stupid crap she said. I don't give her enough credit to "play up" that side of her personality, since it appears that's the only side her personality has. But the magazine may have edited out statements that sounded more normal.

Taken together, though, her appearance on Survivor and her interview in Stuff paint a pretty consistent portrait. And it ain't pretty.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

I don't watch TAR.. that's why.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast