+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Survivor: Interview With Coach - "I don't think I'm better than anybody."

Re: Survivor: Interview With Coach - "I don't think I'm better than anybody."

He's still claiming to have lost 60 pounds too, even though we know the doctor said 30
    And, to everything canuckinchile said--not that I lived in SA, but that whole story made NO sense at all, yet he is sticking to it. He tries to justify his rant on Candace being a cancer. Gaa, why didn't I remember to have Waywyrd ask WHY Coach licked Candace ? And why does he feel the need to make so many quotes from his reading, rather than give us his own thoughts?
    I could go on and on, but yes, very honorable.
    Thanks, Waywyrd, for doing this interview.

I'm not so very sure he is referring to the final two Tribal when he made that comment about eye contact, because by that time he had gone so far off topic, what with mentioning the Ponderosa and all. I personally think there will be at least one of the guys F2, but would not be surprised to see any of the four there.
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

Waywyrd, GREAT questions! I can't wait for the next episode where we will see Coach mentor Stephen (with Coach no longer there).

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Thanks, W.! Well, he does sound a little more sane, and somewhat chastened, but still rewriting history (but then, don't we all?). Almost feel sorry for him until I remember that lick...ugh ugh ugh.
    If he is talking about Tribal Council, with the "he", then I bet he is talking about Stephen having dumped JT (lack of honor dumping your buddy stuff). But maybe he is still self centered enough to be asking how Stephen could turn on him, Coach, and Stephen can't look him in the eye because he can't keep a straight face while trying to give a politic answer.

Quote Originally Posted by queenb;3452448;
    He tries to justify his rant on Candace being a cancer. Gaa, why didn't I remember to have Waywyrd ask WHY Coach licked Candace ?
    If Candace was a cancer & Coach is a cancer survivor. I guess he was showing us how he licked Cancer.

Sorry to all cancer survivors. Bad joke, but I just couldn't help myself.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

OMG, really really bad, Miss Scarlet, but yes, I laughed. Where's an embarrassed smiley?

Quote Originally Posted by queenb;3452448;
    And why does he feel the need to make so many quotes from his reading, rather than give us his own thoughts?
    LOL...I just commented on this very thing in Coach's thread. It's quite an irritating trait.

Pygmy snack-that was brilliant.

LOL @ Coach "licking Cancer". Bad....but good

According to the Insider vidoes Coach had a large tumor in his head that he go rid of due to strength and positive thinking.I guess he didn't realize that the large tumor in his head was his brain.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Jeesh... if there's any truth to that I'd wonder if it's back after seeing him on this show... would explain a lot (and make us all feel very very guilty). Of course what are the odds there's any truth to it....

:)

Quote Originally Posted by PWS;3452841;
    Jeesh... if there's any truth to that I'd wonder if it's back after seeing him on this show... would explain a lot
    Oh holy cow that just made me laugh so hard!

Quote Originally Posted by PWS;3452841;
    Jeesh... if there's any truth to that I'd wonder if it's back after seeing him on this show... would explain a lot (and make us all feel very very guilty). Of course what are the odds there's any truth to it....
    Absolutely no truth to that, he claims he had an incurable brain cancer and was given a month to live by doctors, but he made the cancer regress through meditation and mental strength. Right.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast