+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Which Tribe Member woud you hang with and why?

christy and i drink the same booze.
    If nothing else, there's applause.....like waves of love pouring over the footlights. - All about Eve

FORT Fogey
    Matt, definitely. I'm down with anyone who lusts after a 1929 bottle of Château d'Yquem.

FORT Fogey

A votre santé

DD, may I join you, please? and let's not guzzle. Let's leisurely swirl the wine in worthy Riedel glasses and let the bouquet drift up our noses while we are sailing on our yacht (courtesy of Matt) along the Caribbean as the sun is setting.

RRRRRRRRNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGG! Dang, my alarm just went off -- I must have been asleep.

FORT Fogey
    We definitely need to hit the snooze button on this one, CG.

matt...he has a lot to tell...and pretty sure has a lot to share...it seems you can learn a lot from him...

Rob...say what you want to say (dont' like him either in the start) bu he's funny...he never cease to amaze me with his comments...maybe he's lying is part of his game plan...but i think he's negative side is much lighter in real life...

Christy...she's my favorite...but having some deaf friends...they are sometimes quite annoying and that's understandable...but when you're having your moments...it will pretty not to hang with them...hehehe

Jenna and Heidi...to slap them once in while,...hehehe

kaj
    I'd like to hang with:
    Matt- I'd like to hear his stories about his travels. And ask him why he wants to creep people out. j/k

Rob- Much as I know he'd be frustrating, I think it wold be fun to tally the jokes he can tell in 5 minutes.

Christy- I have many questions to ask her...

FORT Regular
    I have to agree...Matt would be my first pick. Christy would follow in second place. I also like Butch alot, he seems like a decent sort of guy & might be pretty enjoyable to sit & chat with.

I'm beyond the point in my life where I'm looking for a "party", so honest and decent people who are interesting to converse with and learn from would FAR outweigh the hotties/cuties/partyers on my scale of interest! (Although, I don't particularly view Rob/Heidi/Jenna in any of those categories anyway!)

(Who WOULD I like to hang (excl. "out with")? Heidi! Ick...)

Matt, if he leaves that machete home.

Rob, if I can take along a muzzle for emergency use.

Christy, if we go to a fine restaurant and have Heidi/Jenna pressing their drooling gobs (my vocabulary increases daily on this board ) against the plate-glass window. While Heidi/Jenna say what fat pigs we are, perhaps Christy will communicate with them in the only sign language they understand: the one-fingered salute.

Jumpin' on the Clay Train Bdawg's Avatar
    Originally posted by sheela
    Christy, if we go to a fine restaurant and have Heidi/Jenna pressing their drooling gobs (my vocabulary increases daily on this board ) against the plate-glass window. While Heidi/Jenna say what fat pigs we are, perhaps Christy will communicate with them in the only sign language they understand: the one-fingered salute.

I'll vote for Matt - well-traveled, intelligent people are usually interesting. Butch is second, because he's closer to my age, and I know so little about him.

Matt, Butch or Christy.

Matt because I want to know what he is "really" like and because he would have some much to tell.

Butch because I respect him and because it would be nice to get to "know" him better.

Christy because she seems like a "good" person and I could learn a lot from her.
    Reality is overated!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast