+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1011121314151617181920212223 LastLast

Thread: 4/30 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

FORT Newbie

Re: 4/30 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Last night's episode was "different"...boring in a way, anticlimactic after last week's ousting of T-bird, but very thought provoking after the way the votes went at TC.

Could these people actually be thinking far enough ahead to, not only worry about who is going to the final, but who will be on the jury and how will they vote once they are on the jury?

OK - question - if Taj is allied with JT and Stephen - why did they vote for Sierra and Taj vote for DD? Could it be that they KNEW Sierra would be going home and wanted to rack up a vote for DD in the event it was ever needed to decide a tie-breaker????

Question - why did they vote for Sierra instead of Debbie? Could it be that they wanted to maintain the "loyalty" card with pygmy boy and DD for the day that those 2 would be on the jury since Sierra already knew she was going home - and - on the jury that would be 2 votes as opposed to 1...

What was Erinn thinking? I can't even begin to speculate because it put her voting with NO alliance and AGAINST any alliance with Stephen....

OK - aside from that....AZ - I totally agree with you....pygmyboy is going to see the feathers as a tribute to his "greatness" not as the slam it was intended to be....

junktv - I wholeheartedly agree with your last post....I am still at a complete loss and want an explanation at some point as to why everyone is so EXTREME in their dislike of Sierra. I especially want to know why mild-mannered JT would actually call her a "lying B****". He didn't even seem to know her that well so how did he form the impression that she lied and where would he EVER have gotten the impression that she was a b****. I have NEVER seen her act like a b**** on any episode/clip, etc. (annoying, maybe)

Still don't know what Erinn's game is, unless it is to ride on the waves of animosity and targeting that is currently going on.....

FORT Newbie

OH, and I'm with the I HATE DD group now. I CANNOT believe that she so BLATENTLY lied, cried, and is (apparently) trying to lie to herself, us and all of the TV viewers who watched her do all of it...
    I mean, she is either delusional...or she thinks we're stupid! It was right out there - blatent !!!!!

FORT Fogey

Mindy, I agree with your analysis.

Thoughts:
    *The key people that show up in every alliance are JT and Stephen. Either everyone will recognize this (only Erinn seems to be 'playing' the game to such an extent to see and act upon this) within the next TWO votes or one of these guys will definitely make the F3. Additionally, if either of these fellows makes the final they will likely win based on game play (Stephen) or Southern charm (JT)...will anyone recognize this?

*If JT and Stephen went to the final together they would probably want to take either Coach (everyone dislikes to some extent) or Taj (they can say she had no game, is already rich, and just rode coattails).

*Stephen seems smart enough to realize that if he takes JT to the final then there is a good chance he will LOSE...something big might happen here.

*What ultimately convinced them to vote off Sierra tonight?

Feel free to continue expanding this list of 'things we know for sure' (from statements and such) so we can identify patterns, new alliances, anything!
    Sierra No one trusted Sierra's word; they feared she was too weak and susceptable to suggestion and would jump ship if they alligned with her. But more importantly they have to protect their phony alliance with Coach and Debbie for as long as they can.

Stephan. I think he knows not to take JT to the end. He said he wanted to keep Coach around and I am sure it is for this reason.

JT. His word cannot be believed and I would lay money on it that he is thinking of getting rid of Stephan at some point. JT has his eye on Coach and even Debbie, as well.

This is going to be an interesting game from here on out. Good season.

Last edited by shoepie; 05-01-2009 at 11:56 AM.

i agree, the next two weeks could have some major moves.

let's assume that jt/stephen are a 2-vote block. to beat them there's got to be three votes. so if anyone is going to break them up, it's got to be in the next two weeks.

or, either JT or stephen could wait until the final four and stab the other one in the back. that may be what stephen has in mind anyway. it would be a pretty big gamble - betting that JT won't win the final four immunity challenge.

i like erinn though, and i think if she is smart, she'll approach taj this week or next and remind her that the only way either one of them wins is to eliminate JT. use debbie to vote against him because she seems in save-yourself mode.
    _(Moo!)

Quote Originally Posted by AZChristian;3431109;
    Ponderosa videos are hysterical this morning. Especially the last 30 seconds of clip #3.

ROFLOL.
    Hilarious! Tyson was particularly funny in the third video.

I agree with everyone on their thoughts about Sierra. Why wasn't she liked? Interesting show last night, I kept saying at the end, "big mistake, big mistake. They should have taken DD out last night and kept Sierra. They have more an alliance with Sierra than they do with DD. DD's gonna cause trouble just you wait and see.
    Friends are those rare people who ask how you are and then wait for the answer. ~Author Unknown

Do they get to see who voted for them when they get to the Ponderosa? I've always been curious to know that.
    Yup, with donuts!!

IMO they decided to oust Sierra because they did find her annoying (even Jeff has said that she was annoying and whiny out there). They (J.T., Taj and Stephen) each know who they want gone when and, who they want at the end. They may agree out loud to each other that it's the three of them but I think that each of them has a different script in mind. The one thing they all agreed with (whether they've stated this to each other or not) was that Sierra did not play a pivotal part in what they wanted to do and was probably interchangable with Erin therefore to make camp life more tolerable for the next while - get rid of the one who causes the most angst around camp. Next week will probably see either Debbie or Coach gone and then - we'll see who it is that's got the most game. GAME ON!!!!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by MamaAmyG;3431251;
    i agree, the next two weeks could have some major moves.

let's assume that jt/stephen are a 2-vote block. to beat them there's got to be three votes. so if anyone is going to break them up, it's got to be in the next two weeks.

or, either JT or stephen could wait until the final four and stab the other one in the back. that may be what stephen has in mind anyway. it would be a pretty big gamble - betting that JT won't win the final four immunity challenge.

i like erinn though, and i think if she is smart, she'll approach taj this week or next and remind her that the only way either one of them wins is to eliminate JT. use debbie to vote against him because she seems in save-yourself mode.
    I think Erin is smart too and I have my eye on her.

The editing is not showing us enough of Taj and that makes me think she has some moves up her sleeve they are leaving out to create some shock drama in the future. She appears to feel secure but we have not seen why. Is Stephan having head to heads with her, telling her he is leading JT on? Is his major alliance with Taj? I could easily believe that.

Clearly Stephan knew Taj was going to vote for Debbie. Was that to show Coach and Debbie that someone wasn't with them so they didn't get sketchy about the numbers?

Erin voting for Stephan was brilliant if he knew but it appeared he did not, so that leaves me scratching my head.

FORT Newbie

[QUOTE=just logic;3431311;]IMO they decided to oust Sierra because they did find her annoying (even Jeff has said that she was annoying and whiny out there).

Jeff has also said...

"Debbie and Coach were so annoying tonight. I am so done with them lecturing Sierra."

+ Reply to Thread