+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 23 FirstFirst ... 91011121314151617181920212223 LastLast

Thread: 4/30 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Re: 4/30 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Brendan had something to do with Taj turning on him, he didn't offer any insurance to the others at merge that their plans were still intact. They were on his turf, and his tribe had the numbers, it was up to him to approach and say that things were still golden.

As for Stephen, I don't trust him, but until he actually crosses JT or Taj, he's still good. Hell, I feel the same way about JT. He's no better in my eyes. The thing is, it's easy to contemplate stealing something so valuable and using it to your own benefiit. Unless one of them actually does it, I'll give them the benefit of the doubt.

I think people may be underestimating Taj. So far she's played that idol just right. It has bought her the security of the guys having total faith that they not only have her trust, but that they can control her vote. This may or may not be true. Time will tell if she is following...or setting herself up to be in a better position in the end. There are many ways to use an idol. So far the way she has chosen to use it is working out in her favor. Take the backseat. Let the guys take the hits for making moves. She has time to reveal herself as a true gamer in the end, it's way too soon now when things are going her way anyway. Let yourself fall further down the list of those who need to go, therefore making sure that many leave before you are under any real threat to leave. That's the game she seems to be playing. Hopefully it works out for her. The idol will divide them if she brings it up. Leave it alone for now. Let it divide the boys should it come down to that, leaving them both running to her for support.

Well after last nights show I dislike Coach more than ever. Although, I would like to see CBS put together a montage at the finale showing coach blabbing about his honesty and integrity along with all the lies he has told. Although, I suspect he is already making up a cover story about how this was all planned and part of his strategy.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by KeepItReal;3431097;
    I think people may be underestimating Taj. So far she's played that idol just right. It has bought her the security of the guys having total faith that they not only have her trust, but that they can control her vote. This may or may not be true. Time will tell if she is following...or setting herself up to be in a better position in the end. There are many ways to use an idol. So far the way she has chosen to use it is working out in her favor. Take the backseat. Let the guys take the hits for making moves. She has time to reveal herself as a true gamer in the end, it's way too soon now when things are going her way anyway. Let yourself fall further down the list of those who need to go, therefore making sure that many leave before you are under any real threat to leave. That's the game she seems to be playing. Hopefully it works out for her. The idol will divide them if she brings it up. Leave it alone for now. Let it divide the boys should it come down to that, leaving them both running to her for support.
    I totally agree. Taj's idol doesn't have to save Taj, just one of the Jalapao 3 - and that's only if it's needed. Coach and Debbie have told JT/Stephen they they plan to pick Taj off at #5. That's great! Go ahead and pick off Erinn's non-playing ass. At that point it'll be two Timburas versus three Jalapaos, just in time for one good old-fashioned blindside. Not only will the idol not matter at that point due to the numbers, it will probably be obsolete at that time. If Debbie wins immunity, Coach would go; if Coach wins, Debbie would go. If they can make it to F4 without even using the idol, that would be tremendous gameplay, and NONE of them can be accused of coasting or not playing the game. The editors have gone out of their way all season suggesting some upcoming blindside against Taj, but is there any reason at this point to even bother?

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

Ponderosa videos are hysterical this morning. Especially the last 30 seconds of clip #3.

ROFLOL.

Premium Member

I know I loved Sierra, Tyson and Brendan's shoutout to Coach.

With Sierra now out of the game, I'm wondering if I will even continue to watch Survivor. I don't really like anybody left. The way she was treated was like a crime... she is NOT a mastermind but apparently they all thought she was. Good luck with Coach left to scheme. Nobody will ever have the guts to call him out like Sierra.

I wonder too... what would this game be like if all the people that were eliminated first were still in it. I would love to like go to an alternate universe where that played out.

I'm disappointed that Debbie is still there. She aggravates me to no end. I'd have gotten kicked off the island because if she'd have come up on me like she did Sierra, it would have been on ...
    Self-reliance is the only road to true freedom, and being one's own person is its ultimate reward.
    --Patricia Sampson

I also love The Ponderosa clips. Im glad that Tyson is treating Sierra correctly and not mean like he did while playing the game.

Im not suprised that Sierra is out of the game. I like her but I didnt expect her to last as long as she did. I would have kept her longer and sent home Debbie.

Im scared that coach will be in the final 2 because he annoyed so many people, who in the jury will vote for him?

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by paridy;3431111;
    I know I loved Sierra, Tyson and Brendan's shoutout to Coach.
    He's so arrogant that he'll probably think it's being done in recognition of his greatness.

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Doyu Gems Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, BejeweledŽ 2 Action Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

I can't wait for next weeks tribal now!

I found the voting clips interesting... Erin did say that she was never voting for Stephen again. The four are still strong.

+ Reply to Thread