+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 27 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Post-show discussion **Spoilers**

No, I thought Matt threw the Immunity Challenge to let Rob win. The last answer was pretty obvious, even to Matt. Might have seemed like a risky move, but he was playing it smart. He was proving how much he trusted Rob
    I completely agree Jodaar.

Matt just said that they all think he's crazy.. However, I do think Matt is most DESERVING of having a crush on.

Not to mention, it forces Rob to prove himself. And maybe for Matt to appear a lesser threat than he was obviously coming off as.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

I also find Matt to have a delightful sense of humor. He might have been totally clueless as to what to answer. . . or he might not have wanted to give either "cute girl" the satisfaction. . . so he answered with his own name.

I seriously think he gets a huge charge out of creeping the "popular kids" out.

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    It's funny that Matt started out as such a dud (I swear he didn't say more than 15 words for the first 5 episodes), and now he's one of my favorites.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

I agree.
    Matt was doing a whole lot for me with that buff on his head tonight.
    Plus, I wouldn't have to remember a new name
    "That's Numberwang!"

FORT Fogey

Pretzel logic

No, I thought Matt threw the Immunity Challenge to let Rob win. The last answer was pretty obvious, even to Matt. Might have seemed like a risky move, but he was playing it smart. He was proving how much he trusted Rob
    If that was the case, then why did he tie with Rob until the end by answering 4 other questions correctly?

None of this really matters, because that was the way to go. Alex is out and now Matt is hopefully closing in for the win.

What did Jenna say about Christy when they came back to camp following the RC?

I was pleased that Heidi at least put up a bit of a fight claim the other letter from home.
    The guys just let Jenna have it because she started crying.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Originally posted by fluff
    I know and I hate it Bill.

I don't know why Heidi would be higher up the list than Jenna.

I wonder if Jenna wins some immunities to keep her there.
    Either that or she becomes the best person to be up against in the final two.
    I think it could be related to Heidi's attitude which seems to be bad according to folks booted, and Jeff. Jenna seems a natural for the "person I want against me" in the final two. The easy argument being "I may have backstabbed half of you, and thought about backstabbing the others, but Jenna hasn't done squat to deserve to win."
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

FORT Fogey
    Even Jenna couldn't figure out why Heidi suddenly started bidding against her.

That's my feeling Bill, she will be seen as the "best" opponent.
    That strategy nearly cost Brian last season when he took Clay to the final two with him.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Originally posted by CaliGirl
    Even Jenna couldn't figure out why Heidi suddenly started bidding against her.
    I was hoping she'd outbid her and they'd fall out and vote against each other at TC
    "That's Numberwang!"

+ Reply to Thread