+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 27 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Post-show discussion **Spoilers**

Jenna is so far off the boot radar screen right now, she can close her eyes and make the final two.
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    Tonight was a perfect example of why I avoid spoilers at all cost.

I'm not sure if this was predicted (and I don't even want to know if it was ), but it was a total shocker to me.

I was giddy and in fact am still giggling with delight at tonight's show.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

Originally posted by Bill_in_PDX

Jenna is so far off the boot radar screen right now, she can close her eyes and make the final two.
    I know and I hate it Bill.

I don't know why Heidi would be higher up the list than Jenna.

I wonder if Jenna wins some immunities to keep her there.
    Either that or she becomes the best person to be up against in the final two.
    "That's Numberwang!"

You're not the boss of me ollie's Avatar
    I couldn't understand why Alex thought it was ok to vote for Rob but not J & H if it came to that. He acted like there was no other choice. ??? Also, I was waiting to see the spelling on the votes to see if Heidi wrote Mate or mot instead of Matt, cause we all know she can't spell!!

Sites have been predicting Alex's boot for weeks BF.
    Some sites have had him as their choice three times.

Less accuracy in some of the spoilers this season which I rather like.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Originally posted by CaliGirl
    Matthew suddenly got stupid -- he thinks everybody has a crush on HIM? He IS crazy!
    No, I thought Matt threw the Immunity Challenge to let Rob win. The last answer was pretty obvious, even to Matt. Might have seemed like a risky move, but he was playing it smart. He was proving how much he trusted Rob (even though I suspect he really doesn't). That's exactly what Rob needed to see so he could flip on Alex & the girls.

I hope this is a lesson to all Belly bartenders. ::snort::

Please oh please oh please Heidi next....

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    I couldn't agree more Jodaar.

That's exactly what I thought Matt was doing.

Plus I thought he was throwing it to ensure that the contest would end with Rob as the winner.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

Originally posted by ollie
    I couldn't understand why Alex thought it was ok to vote for Rob but not J & H if it came to that. He acted like there was no other choice. ??? Also, I was waiting to see the spelling on the votes to see if Heidi wrote Mate or mot instead of Matt, cause we all know she can't spell!!

That was stupid.
    I wonder why these people are so loathe to force a tie.

I think Alex felt he stood a better chance at final four stage than Rob.
    I think he feels the women would be more likely to vote against Rob than against him.
    He and Rob could stick together and vote for either one of the females and force the tie.
    Not sure what they're using to break ties this season.
    "That's Numberwang!"

You're not the boss of me ollie's Avatar
    Originally posted by jodaar
    No, I thought Matt threw the Immunity Challenge to let Rob win. The last answer was pretty obvious, even to Matt. Might have seemed like a risky move, but he was playing it smart. He was proving how much he trusted Rob (even though I suspect he really doesn't). That's exactly what Rob needed to see so he could flip on Alex & the girls.
    I was thinking that, too. He needed to let Rob know that he was trusting him. Even if it didn't work, one of the other three would have gone and it was only a matter of time before Matt was voted out.

+ Reply to Thread