+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 1718192021222324252627

Thread: Post-show discussion **Spoilers**

Well, as long as it wasn't a $500,000 Harley, I don't think that can be seen as sharing the prize. To me it was a gift
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

FORT Fogey
    aaah, ok. So sharing means literally "splitting" the prize.

I am wondering if Colby ever had any regrets despite his protestations to the contrary. It would have kept me awake for many a night.

Then again, Colby's deadly sin was articulated very well in the collaborative effort. His goal was to win every challenge so money was no object. (I am secretly chuckling at this in case you can't tell.)

Metallica Fanatic breathless4975's Avatar
    I can't understand why Jenna & Heidi are still in the game either. If Rob is smart, he'll stay with Butch, Christy & Matthew and get rid of them one after the other. Then he will at least end up in the final four. I think he is in real danger this week and should do some major planning or he will be history.
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. - Albert Schweitzer

The most thoroughly wasted of all days is that on which one has not laughed.

If I accept the sunshine and warmth, then I must also accept the thunder and lightening.

CG, I have know idea whether sharing and splitting are considered the same

I just figure they say you can't split it so they don't have a bunch of two person alliances that can't be split up or something

J&H have been lucky. I know what the "betting" spoilers are, but I would have to think if they are true one of those two mentioned would have to have been kept around so that the person with them is a "sure" thing.
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

Leo
    Premium Member
    Originally posted by dobolina
    Honestly, beyond a couple of (mostly flimsy)alliances and keeping so far off the boot radar, how have Heidi and Jenna made it this far? What do they contribute to the tribe? Nothing except derisive comments, new uses for the buff, and semi-pretty faces/bodies. And scorn for Christy, who is working her tail off, trying hard at each RC and IC, and keeping her insults and opinions for the confessional.
    Like Miss F said, they're not thought of as threats. I'd also wager that they're viewed as ones likely to lose a jury vote against almost everyone else.

Originally posted by Suxie
    I love it, if indeed it is Matt's game to bluff everyone into thinking that a strong, smart guy is really a clueless outsider. It will, if true, go down as one of the all-time great Survivor strategies.
    As I said previously, in another thread...ohpleaseohpleaseohple aseohplease!
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

Originally posted by cali
    The problem I see wiht the way he is playing is that he has pretty much made sure he can't win by switching alliances so quickly.
    I don't know about that. I've always thought the game lends itself to fluid alliance-shaping. I know it's typically perceived as a deceitful way to play, but I think all players should re-assess the new tribal landscape after each player is booted. The game's not necessarily about loyalty but about opportunity. Rob sees that very well, but he's playing with a bunch of loyalists, and it's probably going to cost him sooner or later.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

+ Reply to Thread