+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 27 FirstFirst ... 15161718192021222324252627 LastLast

Thread: Post-show discussion **Spoilers**

FORT Fogey
    Good point sheela,, too bad Christy didn't get to eat too! :eat

What annoys me the most about Jeff did...putting another letter up for bid, is he just hands Jenna another advantage in the game. This was sort of a "feed your body, feed your soul" type situation. It came down to eating well or having enough money at the end to get a letter from home. Christy by getting nothing to eat, and saving all her money to the end, got to win the letter and that should have been it. Jeff blew it, gave Jenna another chance for a letter giving her an advantage over everyone...basically she has her cake and she got to eat it too. It's Jeff's fault...Jenna is old enough to know what the rules are and for him to change at this point a rule, must mean either he is a creampuff who gets overwelmed by breasts and tears or someone really wants Jenna to continue on in the game as long as possible. to Jeff (and I don't say that lightly, I love Jeff)
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

Let us all bask in television's warm glowing warming glow. --Homer Simpson

I really respect the way Rob is playing, and I am rooting for him to win second only to Matthew. Something about Matthew....
    But, Rob is really playing the game, and I love it. Unfortunately, (as is usually the case for me though Matt's odds are certainly improving) the people I pull for are almost always doomed. I am desperately trying but can't find much of a reason why Rob won't be voted off next week. Unless Matthew, Christy and Butch feel major loyalty to him for pulling them back into the game (and they should, imo), he may well be next to go. Jenna's and Heidi's votes for him are foregone conclusions, so he is going to have to really sweet talk the others. Having said that, I really feel that Rob deserves to win more than anyone else. I want Matthew to win the most because I just think he's great. I like Christy very much and feel that she has done very well, but I don't think she has played the game very well though I don't think that's all necessarily her fault. She is probably not privy to some of the important subleties. Butch is a terrific person that doesn't deserve to win in the least because he is not playing the game at all. But I definitely respect and like Butch.
    Thanks to whoever posted the TC comments. Rob, once again, you kill me. And I loved Matthew's comments.
    Let us all bask in television's warm glowing warming glow. --Homer Simpson

Step, your right... Rob is the one playing the hardest. I won't be terribly disapointed if he wins. I also don't want him too. I don't hate him as much as M'drio does , but he's not my favorite.

The problem I see wiht the way he is playing is that he has pretty much made sure he can't win by switching alliances so quickly.
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

Matt (votes Alex): He crossed me once, I forgave him, he crossed me twice, I offered reconciliation. Thought we could make a great team. He rejected every effort I made to work things out with him and become his friend. He's very deceptive. He's made things very difficult from day one. Absolute power corrupts absolutely. Just want to remind him that while I was voted most honest, that does not mean that I am most naive. His reign is over
    And that is why I want Matt to win.

FWIW, I wasn't too keen on Christy's words when she voted out Alex. As much as I feel for her and like her, I think at times, she's almost as immature as Jenna and Heidi... but much less repulsive.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    Oooh, I'll have to go back and read the words. I missed that.

At least she has reason to be angry at the "cool kids" for the way they treat her. The actions of Heidi and Jenna against Christy are completely unwarranted and speak volumes about their integrity.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

Leo
    Premium Member
    In some ways, in fact, I was surprised at how much hostility Christy felt towards Alex. When we saw Christy answering the questionnaire, I noticed that she had already answered "Alex" in the question along the lines of who would be the least deserving to win the game.

I understand why she's so pissed at Heidi and Jenna, but I don't really think Alex deserves that much contempt... unless there is something we haven't seen.

I just wish she could have taken the high road. I still like her and want her there in the F4.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

I can't really understand the animoisty toward Alex either, although after he came across as a bit of a dumbass in him chat I'm getting closer.

He had nothing but praise for Jenna and Heidi, I imagine he was fawning over them during the time out there and while I doubt Christy was jealous of that, he was probably just another person that she felt was excluding her.

It could be a case of how she perceived things rather than how they really were.
    Also, she seemed pretty closely alligned with Deena and might blame Alex for getting her booted.
    "That's Numberwang!"

+ Reply to Thread