+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 27 FirstFirst ... 12131415161718192021222324252627 LastLast

Thread: Post-show discussion **Spoilers**

I watched the video again, and Jenna did say "Thank you guys". But she should've gone further and Thanked Christy indivdually, imo.

I did feel bad for Jenna, but that's because I'm a such a sentimentalist fool. When someone cries, I feel sympathy for that person even though they brought that upon themselves.

Jenna could've handled this so much better, but I guess being a brat is all she knows.

I also felt really bad for Christy. She used up all her money to get the letter, and I don't think anybody offered her any of their food. I felt that Jeff put her on the spot when he said he would put another letter up for bid if it was okay with Christy. What is Christy suppose to say? No, because I want to come off looking like an evil witch.

I won't be dissapointed if Rob were to win. I would much rather have Mateo or Christy win. Rob has been playing exceptionally well. Call him sleazy, horny, etc...but he knows how to play the game. He might not win if he's in the final two, but there's always the possibility that those he betrayed will vote for him because he did outwit them in the end.

FORT Fogey

Sharing food was not allowed

posted by Wolf
    I also felt really bad for Christy. She used up all her money to get the letter, and I don't think anybody offered her any of their food.
    Just to clarify matters, in today's online chat with Alex a question regarding sharing food was asked, and he said that it was against the rules to share food during this auction.

However, as I stated earlier, Jeff could certainly have offered Christy the lasagna.

TH3
    FORT Newbie
    If Heidi and Jenna were smart (which they are not) they should work on getting Rob back in their group. That would be their only chance of staying in the game. A perfect opportunity to use sex as a weapon. It might work on Rob. Hell, they were willing to strip naked on TV for peanut butter. We're talking about a million dollars here.
    Instead they will try to get everyone to vote Rob at the next TC because they believe that they are so cute and nice that no one would vote against them.

Originally posted by Zaius
    Ok first of all let me get this out of the way:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOO.

At Tribal Council, when it became Rob's turn to vote, I was paying close attention to where his pen was going. If it would go to from the top left of the paper to the bottom, it would have been a guaranteed 'M' for Matt. However if it went diagonally to the bottom left, it would have started an 'A' for Alex. And what do I see? Top left down to bottom! Noooooo! He started an 'M'!

Nice editing, MB. You had me going there. You probably spliced in someone else's vote for that shot.

So Zaius, I just rewatched the last episode, and specifically when Rob supposedly cast his vote...and I see what you are talking about. MB must have edited in Robs voting from a different TC. He definetly did start with a straight line down the edge of the parchment. But heres the give away...the shot is from over his shoulder, and you can clearly see the green short sleeve shirt with the pale ring around the sleeve edge that Rob wears all the time.....but he didnt wear that shirt at last nights TC...he wore the gray shirt with the navy blue long sleeves.

More proof that editing DOES play a major role in how we perceive the show. And more proof that I need a more interesting life. lol

Originally posted by dobolina
    More proof that editing DOES play a major role in how we perceive the show. And more proof that I need a more interesting life. lol
    LOL it's not just you, trust me. I've watched hand movements during secret voting since the first damn season. I guess this editing observation of yours has confirmed the fact that I was just wasting my time doing that. *sigh*

Re: Jenna's preferential treatment

Originally posted by CaliGirl
    It might not be quite that extreme, but your perception is accurate. It appears that Jenna was expecting the letter to be given to her just because she shed tears. And guess what? She got it!

That whole "second bidding" was so unfair, and as somebody suggested in another post, Jeff should at least have given the lasagna to Christy. What a putz!

BTW, mrscience and dobolina: Are you guys siblings, or even twins? You resemble each other just like Jeff and Alex do.
    CG...

I dont think I was too clear on my reasoning behind Jenna/Heidi expecting to just be handed the check. ... it seemed like when Alex told Rob about going to the F4, and how he would vote against Rob because H&J will never vote against each other, that even Alex was working toward the end of "get the 2 girls into the F2"....Rob be happy with that, etc. I mean, it almost seems like they had a plan like that. What did Alex expect after they voted Rob out? Like he said, H&j would never vote against each other.

Unless of course he had some other "Double Secret Alliance" with Jenna from the Coffee Hut....but we never got to see that

And by the way CaliGirl...Mrscience and I...

Clones.
    "You don't own a TV?!? What's all your furniture pointed at?" Joey Tribianni

It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you.

FORT Fogey
    I felt so bad for Christy! Didn't get food, got a letter and Jenna had to have one too. I felt bad for her, like I said before because I can relate to her, but the little brat couldn't even tell Christy a personal thank you? I like Heidi more than Jenna!

OMG, what if Heidi gave it up to Rob to make him side with her and Jenna again? Woah! Crazy! Someone suggested that, and that has gotta be the craziest thing yet. They said they'd use their bodies to do whatever neccessary to win...

Ewww on Matt if he seriously thinks that people dig him and think he's cute. He's downright ugly! He even admitted he needed therapy! Maybe that's why he needs it, because he thinks he's hot!

I want Rob to stay in the game. He is sneaky, two faced and a weasel but he can read some of these people like a book and I think he deserve a chance to get as far as he can. Now that said, sooner or later someone is going to turn on him. I'm hoping Jenna and Heidi go first, both of them are getting on my last nerve and neither of them are fun to watch nor do they seem like likeable people.
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

Originally posted by Lil_Cutie
    Ewww on Matt if he seriously thinks that people dig him and think he's cute. He's downright ugly! He even admitted he needed therapy! Maybe that's why he needs it, because he thinks he's hot!
    I think Matt is the best lookin' one

**infecting every Survivor thread with my Matt love **
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

+ Reply to Thread