+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 27 FirstFirst ... 9101112131415161718192021222324252627 LastLast

Thread: Post-show discussion **Spoilers**

next one to vote off?

why are people saying rob is next to vote off (earlier in this thread)? isn't it more important to break up the jenna/heidi thing onced and for all? and doesn't rob have enough dings against him at this point to make him less threatening? i am not reading spoilers, so if that enters in, I don't want to know. just, why not vote off heidi next? or jenna?
    i don't know which one i hate more, but if rob hadn't turned on the allaince of 4 this week, i was planning to stop watching the show!

Re: In retrospect

Originally posted by CaliGirl
    Thanks for reporting about Jeff's interview. Does he have a radio show in Dallas?
    he's on every friday at 8:40am on the edge (www.kdge.com. you might be able to hear the interview there. they often upload interviews). he's friends with one of the djays here (chris jagger, who is also host of the tv show, "change of heart") so when he talks to the radio crew he's very casual and open b/c they already knew each other back before the survivor days. i look forward to these interviews every week. he talks for about 10 minutes.

LG.
    Originally posted by Paulie
    Rob amazes me. He always seems to place himself as the swing vote between two large factions. He's done that since the beginning of the show.
    Good point Paulie, as it seems like a very tough gameplan to continue to survive with, but Rob has been the swing vote more often than not. What an odd position to choose to be in for such a student of the game. It's almost like he's doing that on purpose.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Re: next one to vote off?

Originally posted by Meydele
    why are people saying rob is next to vote off (earlier in this thread)? isn't it more important to break up the jenna/heidi thing onced and for all? and doesn't rob have enough dings against him at this point to make him less threatening? i am not reading spoilers, so if that enters in, I don't want to know. just, why not vote off heidi next? or jenna?
    i don't know which one i hate more, but if rob hadn't turned on the allaince of 4 this week, i was planning to stop watching the show!
    It is important to vote off either Heidi or Jenna.
    I've been saying for weeks that you should always target public alliances. It just makes sense.

The reason I think Rob might have put himself in a dodgy position is because Jenna is about to spill the beans to the others about his back stabbing and double dealing.
    While he did tell Matt about a lot of things last night, some of the comments he made might come as a shock to Butch, Matt and Christy. That might be enough for them to vote him off.
    I have no doubt that he will get both the votes from Heidi and Jenna.

I'm hoping he doesn't get voted off next week, but I'm mindful of the possible hoohar Jenna is about to cause.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Re: In retrospect

Originally posted by CaliGirl
    That is very interesting to hear, Sher. My initial speculation regarding Matt's assumption that everyone had a crush on him was shot down by a few people who gave him a lot more credit than it was worth.
    I just couldn't imagine he would really think that about himself. From there, I figured he was either joking or playing strategically.

Maybe I did give him too much credit. What a crazy man he appears to be!
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

matt is indeed playing mentally weak...

he admitted it opently which means he is leading the rest to believe that he is mentally weak to be thinking about a game...what a strategy considering that his physical strength is an automatic liability...

"the crush" thing...he then made believe he's sick..lol...i mean does anybody thinking? matt admit that he needs therapy...and then believing somebody digs him...

What a FUN show. So many laughs! (And I love it when they do what I predicted )

Mostly, I hate it when the obvious, smaller alliance people get voted off. But for the next two weeks I am FINE with it. I don't care how predictable it would be if they picked off Heidi and then Jenna. Watching those beyotches scheme and cry, beg and pout, only to be sent to loser lodge...could anything be more satisfying?

Rob has played the game well, and I don't want to see him leave--if it weren't for Rob, this season wouldn't be the fabulous piece of entertainment that it is.

I'm interested to see if one of my other predictions comes true; I've always wondered if Heidi and Jenna were in a precarious situation (like they are now) how *far* they would go to keep themselves in it. Will they make Rob an offer he can't refuse?

I completely agree with nlmcp's comment "Matt...you are one sexy spooky guy." I'm going to have to add him as an alternate on my *list* in that infamous thread...
    "Look, you love me, and I love you. Maybe in a different time, a different place, this would work out. But we both know that only one of us is leaving this room alive, and I'm the one holding the flame thrower." - Film Fakers

Jenna is a self centered snob!

Originally posted by KylieGrant
    Jenna's behavior at the RC really, really annoyed me. She willingly left her mother for six weeks knowing that she was ill. She had no right to think she deserved the letter more than Christy or anyone else. I can understand that she was emotional, but her "I can't believe Christy did that to me!" attitude was just too much. :rolleyes
    I agree.

Jenna lives in her own world where she is the center of the universe! In that world she takes offense to other people having as strong a tie to home as she does.
    Christy has been living there for 28 days with practically nobody trying to talk to her! That letter was the only chance she could get to "hear" someone's voice. Jenna is too caught up in her whole Jenna World to realize that Christy, or anyone for that matter, might have a valid reason for wanting to hear from their love one. Not everyone talks about themselves and their home like she does, especially someone like Christy, who Jenna has never displayed an interest in!

If I were Jenna, I would be more angry at Heidi, her supposed friend. Past survivor auctions have set the precedent that you can pool your money to bid on something. Heidi could have easily done so for Jenna. but instead she bids against her! But hey, if I were Jenna I wouldn't have the IQ to figure that out.

Stay Gold,
    Janine

P.S. What the hell was up with that dramatic background music as Jenna cried?!!! I was very dissappointed in MB and the production staff, who up until then has done a fabulous job of editing and scoring this season.

FORT Fan
    Originally posted by shersidhe
    this morning jiff was on dallas radio (as he is every friday morning) and when asked if matt threw the immunity challenge, jiff said he didn't think so... that matt believes he is brilliant and attractive and suave and desirable. he walks around the island letting everyone know he believes that about himself. i was
    b4 reading this post, i really thought matt threw the challenge.

but anyway, lets say matt really threw the challenge... should he have done it? i don't think that he should have trust that rob will vote for alex...

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    Originally posted by dobolina
    BF, I assume "he" is Rob???

Oh yep...sorry, the "he" is Rob.

I do think that Matt would be trustworthy to take all the way to the F2 (if I were Rob), but Matt would not lose to Rob in the vote (I don't think)
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

+ Reply to Thread