+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 27 FirstFirst ... 89101112131415161718192021222324252627 LastLast

Thread: Post-show discussion **Spoilers**

heidi's original alliance

Originally posted by freisss
    And I loooooove how she and Heidi continue to assert that they were aligned with Alex before Deena. Um...helloooo?? Were they not aligned BEFORE the men arrived at the camp? I do believe they were. . .why, as a matter of fact, they most certainly were, because they wouldn't vote Shawna off her deathbed, then as soon as the testosterone arrived, whoosh, all better again!
    yes, that was totally driving me crazy too! Heidi and Jenna are such liers that they even seem to convince themselves beyond talking. and now are we to see jenna blather about rob's back-stabbing her when it's completely clear that she saw him as #4 in the alliance anyway? how i hate those two b(*&)(*&es!

Originally posted by lobeck
    [BIf I had been Christy, when Jeff asked me if I was OK with putting another letter up for bid, I would have said NO! [/B]
    That would have been a great lesson for the little brat. BUT Christy was in a position where she could only damage her standing in the tribe by saying no. Her hands were really tied in that situation.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

Originally posted by shersidhe
    i don't think anything could make christy align with heidi or jenna. i think rob probably hit the nail on the head when he said that christy has most likely been mistreated her whole life by people like jenna and heidi.
    It wouldn't be surprising to me at all if he himself was mistreated by the same kinds of people early in life, too. That may be why he sounded so choked up when he told all to Matt.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

plate of manioc

Originally posted by KylieGrant
    , Miss F.

Was anyone else glad to see Alex get screwed when he won the manoic in the auction?
    we were applauding at my house.

(to Paulie's comment)

I didn't find that to be very fair to put Christy on the spot like that.
    She was very gracious, much more than most people would have been!
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

I would be ok with Rob winning, I just don't think he will.

He did the viewers a huge favour in breaking up the High Schoolers (no offense to people currently in high school, but when people who're 33 act like they still are, it's tedious), I don't know that he improved his situation though.
    That remains to be seen.
    Jenna is set to do a tell all expose next week.
    "That's Numberwang!"

cheering over alex leaving

Originally posted by nlmcp

When Alex was voted off I started cheering so loud the dog started barking. "It's just like High School?" Grow Up! You are 33 years old! I am so glad he is gone. Hoping Heidi or Jenna are next.
    i yelled out the window: Those b**&&es are gone!!! Those *&*&es are gone.!!! so that the whole of new york city could hear it. it does completely remind me of high school and i laughed outloud when, i think it was alex, alex even said it himself as they lounged in the sun doing nothing. he's like the 28 year old loser crusing the school grounds for underage girls at this point.too bad. he was very funny in the roger-exit show.

Originally posted by Paulie
    It wouldn't be surprising to me at all if he himself was mistreated by the same kinds of people early in life, too. That may be why he sounded so choked up when he told all to Matt.
    I agree.
    I think that's why he loved being part of that alliance while it lasted.
    I am sure he rarely gets attention from the likes of Jenna, Heidi and Alex.
    Although it's led to many of us questioning his taste in women, he clearly thinks Heidi is hot. I also think he feels she wouldn't want anything to do with him outside of the game.
    I think his stint as one of the "cool" kids was a very new feeling for him.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Heidi, Jenna, Alex and Rob just flat out make me sick. Who in the hell does Jenna think she is..the Queen of Sheba or something? So she gets royally p'ed off because Christy outbid her fair and square for a letter....then [Christy] graciously allows another opportunity. And.........who would go romping off to the Amazon when their Mom has a malignant brain tumor? I wanted to smack Jenna, I mean really haul off and clomp her in the jaws. If Christy or Butch don't win the million, then their ain't no justice!

....You can't fix stupid.......Ron "Tater Salad" White

FORT Fogey

In retrospect

Originally posted by Sher
    this morning jiff was on dallas radio (as he is every friday morning) and when asked if matt threw the immunity challenge, jiff said he didn't think so... that matt believes he is brilliant and attractive and suave and desirable. he walks around the island letting everyone know he believes that about himself.
    That is very interesting to hear, Sher. My initial speculation regarding Matt's assumption that everyone had a crush on him was shot down by a few people who gave him a lot more credit than it was worth.

Thanks for reporting about Jeff's interview. Does he have a radio show in Dallas?

Christy really did get screwed by the second bidding and she couldn't do much about it since she was "between a rock and a hard stone." When did the producers suddenly get soft and allow the bidding for Jenna's letter to commence? That was clearly against the rules. Why couldn't they have given Jenna the good news about her mother away from the cameras?

+ Reply to Thread