+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 27 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314151617181920212223242526 ... LastLast

Thread: Post-show discussion **Spoilers**

Originally posted by ollie
    I just hope that that selfish broad (Jenna) remembers that christy let her practically "have" that letter from home. Knowing that the 3 outcasts were on the chopping block, christy could have said no, she can't bid on it cause mine cost me so much.
    in interview, jiff said that christy showed no animosity towards jenna for getting the letter for less. she didn't care at all. she was just elated to have her letter from a loved one back home. i really love that about her. the mark of a genuinely good person... and these days they are so few and far between.

On the IC, I couldn't quite figure out why Matt would answer himself for who the most tribe members have a crush on. Mainly b/c there were only 3 girls & there were 4 guys, assuming that there were no "man crushes" (lol ~ a little Seinfeld reference here), that in itself would logically tell you that the odds are more than likely that the answer had to be a girl. The only thing that surprised me was that it was Heidi Jenna is much better looking. They are both bitches though. I call them Bitch 1 & Bitch 2 (my little take on Dr. Seuss' "thing 1 & thing 2" )
    I don't know why Jenna wasn't mad at Heidi for bidding against her for the letter. If she's supposedly her good friend, why would she have tried to outbid her? They are both selfish bee-yotches. Can't wait to see either of them go home empty handed (pleeeeease don't let either of them make it to the final 2!!!!)
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Originally posted by KylieGrant
    Jenna's behavior at the RC really, really annoyed me. She willingly left her mother for six weeks knowing that she was ill. She had no right to think she deserved the letter more than Christy or anyone else. I can understand that she was emotional, but her "I can't believe Christy did that to me!" attitude was just too much. :rolleyes
    i totally agree. if she were so worried about her mother, she never should have played survivor in the first place. and to believe that christy bid on the letter out of SPITE was insane. christy has had the hardest time out there of anyone. matt was good to point that out. and only christy deserved the letter. but jiff said that particular challenge was meant to be fun for the contestants, which is why he put the letters up again for auction after getting the ok from christy. he said had she shown any sign that it wouldn't be ok with her that jenna got a letter, too, that he would not have auctioned the letter again.

as he so perfectly stated, jenna is a brat.

Originally posted by KylieGrant
    Alex has to be the dumbest Survivor player ever. Can he count to seven? You never tell an alliance member that they're a goner at the final four unless it's way too late for them to do anything about it. Dumbass.
    i didn't understand WHY he did this? didn't HE want to win, too? it made no sense to me why alex thought the girls should be left to the final 2... believing that rob would be fine being in the final 4, but also being the first voted out at that point. what a moron. alex could have alligned with rob and they could have easily made it to the final 2.

i think rob has done a tremendous job of not only playing the game, but also keeping the show interesting and entertaining. he made a brilliant move tonight imo of switching his alliance. and i would be ok to see any of butch, christy, matt or rob win.

Random thoughts after last night's episode:

*ALEX IS GONE! WOO HOO!

*Heidi and Jenna are nothing but spoiled little brats. I hope they spontaneously combust or go far, far away and never come back. The way they are acting is so "high school"

*The ONLY reason Jenna got the letter was because she turned on the waterworks. If I had been Christy, when Jeff asked me if I was OK with putting another letter up for bid, I would have said NO! That just shows how kind-hearted Christy is. And when Jenna ended up with the letter, would it have hurt her to say "thank you" to Christy?

*If I were Matthew (or Butch or Christy, for that matter), I would be glad Rob stayed true to his word and joined with them in the vote at TC. However, I still wouldn't trust him for a second.

*If there is any justice in this world, Heidi and Jenna will be the next two to go. However, as Bill said early in this thread, Jenna is so far off the boot radar screen that she probably doesn't have to worry. Oh well, I'll be happy to see that straw-haired, fake-boobed, horse-toothed, bratty Heidi take a walk out of TC, down the pier, and into the boat to be carted away to Loser Lodge. If only she'd miss the boat and fall off the pier, though...

Originally posted by lobeck

*The ONLY reason Jenna got the letter was because she turned on the waterworks. If I had been Christy, when Jeff asked me if I was OK with putting another letter up for bid, I would have said NO! That just shows how kind-hearted Christy is. And when Jenna ended up with the letter, would it have hurt her to say "thank you" to Christy?

Honestly, I think it would have.
    It's an effort for her to speak to Christy rather than about her.
    To actually have to thank her would be painful for Jenna imo.
    "That's Numberwang!"

FORT Fan
    Originally posted by Mdrio9
    Oh, one more thing, Heidi had some weird and freaky smiles all throughout this episode. I don't know if it's the dirt and grime that makes her smiling face unattractive, or maybe her face is scary like that. All I know is...HOLY CRAP!
    I think it's the fact that her teeth are humungous when compared to her thin, drawn face. She looks like Goofy out there.

Originally posted by fluff
    That would be so sweet.
    I really hope Christy wouldn't side with them now.
    It wouldn't be too her advantage imo.
    i don't think anything could make christy align with heidi or jenna. i think rob probably hit the nail on the head when he said that christy has most likely been mistreated her whole life by people like jenna and heidi.

i hope rob gets to stick around to the final 4.

and i think rob would at least get deena's vote. in her interview on dallas radio she seemed MOST impressed with the way he's played the game. she had nothing negative to say about him.

LG.
    Originally posted by shersidhe
    i think rob has done a tremendous job of not only playing the game, but also keeping the show interesting and entertaining. he made a brilliant move tonight imo of switching his alliance. and i would be ok to see any of butch, christy, matt or rob win.
    ITA Sher, I would be happy if any of those 4 won (yes, even Rob).
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

I loved the IC, but I was somewhat annoyed that they asked too many of the "who do you want to see naked" "who do you have a crush on" questions. I saw that one of the questions they filled out was "who least deserves to win," and I was desperately hoping Jeff would ask that one at the IC. I loved that Matthew answered himself as the one who most needed therapy. My husband and I got a much-needed belly laugh from that one.
    Interestingly, after last night's ep., I'd rather see Heidi get the money than Jenna. Jenna just disgusted me last night. She has annoyed me from the start, but last night was the last straw for me.
    Now, having said that, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE don't let EITHER of the two get anywhere near the final two. I wouldn't mind anyone winning as much as I would hate either Jenna or Heidi winning!
    Let us all bask in television's warm glowing warming glow. --Homer Simpson

+ Reply to Thread