+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Survivor Perspectives - Missed Opportunities.

FORT Fogey
    I totally agree with you on this! I wish Elisabeth would've done something, but I never really understood what she could've done, until I read your view. It makes perfect sense.

Stupid Silas! I laughed cuz he was such an idiot, but I wished he wouldn't have been that way...lol.

I wish Helen would've voted out Brian! I liked her so much better than I did Brian and Clay.

For Marquasas, I really hated Vee and Sean, the idea of BOTH of them in the final 2 would've been pretty crappy. Plus, I actually liked Neleh, haha.

I think that Dave blew it cuz I think he liked Heidi and didn't want to vote her off. Why he ever allied himself with Roger is beyond me! He should've tried to ally himself with Christy right away, not one day before he gets voted off. I'd have LOVED to see him win the show, but of course that didn't happen!

If I ever go on this show, I have a pretty good idea of what not to do, that's for sure!

I think Dave was just too into the whole guys v girls idea.
    The guys who went over to Jaburu looked at it more strategically imo.
    No one said you have to allign according to gender and Dave should, I believe have concentrated on trying to get his current Tambaqui too remain fully alligned post merge.
    He probably could have done that with the combination of not selecting Roger in the first place and keeping Jeanne instead of Heidi.
    After all Jena had told him, he still thought he would be able to talk Heidi into alligning with the guys.
    Very foolish.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Excellent review! Made me remember each game and their unique differences! Way to go!! Need to read more!!

Guys, I must say this series of articles is not only great in concept but *content* as well.

I am very impressed by these, and the work that I know went into them. I've really enjoyed reading (and sharing around the office) the first two in the series, and look forward to more.

Great, great job. Really. :applause

Thank you so much.
    It's always so encouraging to get feedback on articles.
    Nice to know that we made a good choice of theme too
    "That's Numberwang!"

Great article! The only problem now is that I miss the first 5. Someone nees to get CBS to rerun them so that we can watch again.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

I've never understood why they don't rerun the Survivor series.

I'd certainly watch them again.
    "That's Numberwang!"

FORT Fogey
    I'd sooo rewatch the past Survivors! They only reran Season 1 and that was right after the show happened, they should air them now for the people who got into the show later on and would love to see past seasons. I'd love to see 1 again, I hardly remember it!

I;ve never really undersdtood why they don't rerun them innthe summer.
    I know CBS has Big Brother as their big summer reality show, buy I'm sure they could find room in schedule for a rerun of Survivor
    "That's Numberwang!"

LG.
    I remember that the rating really tanked when they re-ran the first season back in the summer of 2000. I think they decided that it really didn't have legs as a repeat, as everyone who cares would already know who won.

I watched some of the episodes of season 1 that I'd missed the first time around when it was in repeats, but, alas, I'm not a Neilsen family.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast