+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Episode 12 - "The Amazon Heats Up".

Episode 12

CBS "clues"

ON THE NEXT EPISODE

The Survivors react to Butch's bizarre behavior when he obsessively stacks firewood everywhere throughout the camp.

Returning to their camp, the Survivors find devastation after a fire rages through their shelter and belongings, leaving them with nothing but the clothes on their backs.

Believing they are on the chopping block, Jenna and Heidi refuse to help in rebuilding the camp. Will this seal their fate?

One Survivor is worn out and sick, and begs to be voted out. Will the others comply?
    "That's Numberwang!"

Leo
    Premium Member
    Hmmm... the clues are almost - almost - enough for me to say Butch is going out next week. The CBS clue says Butch has been stacking firewood, fire rages thru camp - Butch gets the blame and joins the jury.

The only thing that's holding me back is the spoilers.

Here's the transcript of the preview for the remaining shows.

VO: One week from tonight, Survivor week begins, two nights, Thursday and Sunday, too hot to miss.
    VO: Next Thursday the castaways suffer a devastating fire.
    Jenna: Everything's burned out.
    VO: But who's to blame?
    VO: Will the women turn on each other?
    Heidi: Having Jenna voted out works to my advantage.
    VO: Then next Sunday, don't miss the two hour season finale and reunion show.
    VO: Who will be eliminated?
    Rob: If you're willing to put your head on the chopping block, I'm willing to lop it off.
    VO: And who will walk away a millionaire?
    JP: It is...time to vote.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
    I would love for Heidi and Jenna to turn against each other.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Jumpin' on the Clay Train Bdawg's Avatar
    Originally posted by fluff

--------------------------------------------------------------------
    I would love for Heidi and Jenna to turn against each other.

But they showed it on the preview. So there goes that. They're tight. Well, in one sense, anyway.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

I can't help but imagine that one of the cuties begs to be voted out after her hair catches on fire and she can not stand looking like that on national TV because her sorority sisters might see it. And the fact that she now can not change to a "clean" outfit every day after loosing her clothes in fire makes her want to vomit.

I really don't like the cuties very much.

They're tight. Well, in one sense, anyway.

And Jenna is giving sorority girls a REALLY bad name.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

Originally posted by John
    I would hate for them to lose their camp, without Roger around to site-manage the reconstruction effort.

That's a brilliant quote!

K

FORT Newbie
    With only the clothes they're wearing left, how will Jenna spend all her free time now? She used to spend it deciding what to wear to the challenges.

I notice in one of the vidcaps that Heidi is wearing Jenna's sweatshirt. How nice.

In this week's episode, they built a lean-to shelter so they had a place to keep their clothes dry when it rained. The shelter was attached to the lean-to that covered the fire. I expect the coals flared up a the fronds caught on fire.

It was Matt's idea to build the second shelter there. That doesn't make it his fault, but he'll get blamed for it.

I didn't realize the new lean to was next to the fire. I thought it was on the other side of camp....
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast