+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Episode 11 - Sour Grapes

Ooooooh!! Right, Miss F. Great call!
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

I imagine that is what she's referring to.They cunningly put it at the end of the preview to make people think it was a post TC comment.

Of course, MB has given away things before.
    If this is post TC, then it obviously means Jenna is safe (as if we didn't know that) and her shock could be because Heidi was booted despite all the crap Jenna heaped on Rob to try and get him voted off.
    "That's Numberwang!"

FORT Newbie
    Even though I think Heidi goes this week, wouldn't it be just wonderful if Jenna's quote ...

"When I heard the vote I almost passed out."

... wouldn't it be wonderful if it was part of her goodbye message?

tee hee

Either way. Heidi or Jenna gone this week, and I'll be happy.

Me too paris.

Can't remember if I've welcomed you to the site,
    if not

I think Heidi is on borrowed time, I'm not sure if Jenna's berating of Rob this week will be enough to persuade the others to vote him out.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I honestly don't see why Jenna is considered to be safe. If a player begs to be voted off the next week, it sounds much more likely to be spider-bitten, 89-pound Heidi in a post-Jenna environment.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

It seems like people just think she's safe because of the spoilers. I sure hope they're wrong!

I would think that Rob would want Jenna booted as soon as possible. And Christy would be happy to see that too. I don't think Matt or Butch would feel too bad about losing her.

Then, like Paulie says, Heidi begs to go home.

Then Matthew dominates the challenges and keeps Rob with him because he knows the jury hates Rob...

And Matt wins!!

On a side note: Can you imagine the dilemma for Jenna if the F2 winds up somehow being Christy and Rob? Would her hatred of Rob's betrayal win out over her loathing of the nice girl?
    "Look, you love me, and I love you. Maybe in a different time, a different place, this would work out. But we both know that only one of us is leaving this room alive, and I'm the one holding the flame thrower." - Film Fakers

Hmm, what if they make one person to decide whether he/she wants some special price (like car) after winning a challenge or do they exchange it for something like food for the tribe (although i don't know if that is an opportunity of a lifetime...)? That could be a sacrifice I can see happening. I don't see how it would be possible for anyone to give up that immunity doll, and not to get voted out because of such action of arrogance.

About the fire (is there a fire coming??? I haven't seen this preview) and someone possibly begging to leave, it could be Christy: what if she doesn't hear others warning her about it or something along those lines. Maybe lost in smoke and can't hear or see anyone. Could be genuinely scary for her.

Nobody will ever hand off the Immunity Necklace/Talisman/Hanging-Around-The-Neck-Doo-Hickey. Here's what I said about it in my recap back when the new rule was first announced in S4.

At Tribal Council, Jeff reveals that for this series, players may elect to bestow Immunity on other deserving Survivors, potentially to curry favor with other tribemates or, more likely, to commit game suicide by appearing too arrogant. True, the Necklace is gruesome in appearance, but I will be surprised if anyone gives it up.
    That prediction has held up so far and will continue to do so, I think, as long as that rule is in place.

Opportunity of a lifetime:

Rob wins immunity, and Heidi offers to date him after the show if he gives the necklace to her.

a jumble of useless facts gracie's Avatar
    Jenna's quote has to be after last week's tribal council. MB never would tell us that much ahead of time. Gosh, I hope the spoilers are wrong. One of the terrible twosome has to go this week and the other one next week. They might have a chance for immunity this week though, from what I've heard, they're breaking plates with slingshots. That gave Colby immunity when the plate didn't shatter and they let him stay in the game. We'll just have to wait and see.
    There is no reason for any individual to have a computer in his home. -Ken Olsen

+ Reply to Thread