+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Episode 11 - Sour Grapes

Leo
    Premium Member
    I'd say Christy. Matt knows how isolated, in a sense, she is. She will want that visit more badly than anyone else, except Jenna. Also, by giving that to Christy, Matt gets a valuable, trustworthy ally.

If you win a luxery challenge, can you give it up? I know you can choose to give immunity up at TC (How lame is that? There couldn't be another Marcellas in the world )

Maybe Matt wins and gets to choose another person to receive it? Maybe Matt loses on purpose?

If he gives it up to Jenna I will be forced to not love him.... as much....

If he gives it to Christy or Butch, I'll be OK with it. I just don't want people thinking that crying and whining gets you what you want in life. Thanks to Jeff, it's a harder battle now.
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

matt is not about to butter jenna's butt and call her a biskett. i don't think he is impressed with her tantrums. i think that all the sucker boys who were under the spell of sillicone and peanut butter dreams are gone. the people left should have more than enough sense to realize that the twinkie twins have to be stopped!

i think matt will offer the reward to someone else. butch or christy because they have been loyal to him. i don't really think he'll be allowed to give it away but the gesture will resonate good vibes for matt and his future in the game.
    If nothing else, there's applause.....like waves of love pouring over the footlights. - All about Eve

FORT Fogey
    posted by wasabininja
    matt is not about to butter jenna's butt and call her a biskett. i don't think he is impressed with her tantrums. i think that all the sucker boys who were under the spell of sillicone and peanut butter dreams are gone. the people left should have more than enough sense to realize that the twinkie twins have to be stopped!
    So what does that make Rob?

I'm just surprised why Matt would want to pass it up.

Doesn't he get along with his family or have friends?
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

FORT Fogey

Marcellas and Amy...ah memories

cali posted:
    If you win a luxery challenge, can you give it up? I know you can choose to give immunity up at TC (How lame is that? There couldn't be another Marcellas in the world
    As much as I loathed and despised Marcellas at the end, I really found that one moment the most amazing in the entire BB3 series. He had a momentary lapse and gave away the store.

Why MB comes up with that option for Survivor is beyond me. Nobody in their right mind would give away their immunity. As far as I know there is no such option with any other challenges.

Maybe no one in Matts family can make it to the Amazon. So Matt gets to participate in the challenge and pick who he wants to see win. I so hope he picks Christy.
    "You better watch your mouth sunshine."-Daryl Dixon

Originally posted by paris
    Matthew makes an incredible sacrifice so that others can be given the opportunity of a lifetime. But the newfound respect Matthew enjoys makes Rob rethink his new alliance.

Why is everyone so sure that this is a family visit? Isn't there a reward where a RC winner gets to visit a local village or go on a safari or something similar?

If that's what it is, I can see Matt saying, "Been there, done that" and making the sacrifice so that someone else (probably Christy b'cos he didn't like what happened at the RC on Episode 10) can have the opportunity of a lifetime.

I don't think anyone would be able to pass up on a family visit - it would involve hurting/disappointing the visitor.

Originally posted by cali
    If you win a luxery challenge, can you give it up?
    They seem to be changing the rules this season. On previous Survivors, they were allowed to share the food at auctions. According to Alex (CBS chat), this time they weren't allowed to share.

So, maybe they allowed them to gift the luxury/reward this time. Or, maybe they were always allowed to gift luxuries, but noone thought to do it till now.

Sheela, we are all jumping the gun on what it is that Matt sacrifices. It's just fun to guess

We should think of other things he could sacrafice though.....

Alas, my brain won't get off the family visit
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

+ Reply to Thread