+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Interviews - ask your question here

Interviews - ask your question here

Hi everyone, I wanted to let you know that we will be having interviews this season, but I am having difficulty with my equipment today and it looks like it won't be fixed in time. So we'll be providing interviews starting with next week's boot.

Thanks and I apologize for the mess. Feel free to put any questions for booted Survivors (or future bootees) in this thread.

Re: Interviews - ask your question here

Why did Sierra's group arrive so late at camp? Who messed up with the compass (if that was the problem)?

How soon did the tribes find out that one camp was set up and one wasn't, and did that affect how anyone felt about Sierra and Sandy after that (assuming they last long enough for the respective tribes to know)?

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Assuming it's someone from her tribe, ask what the woman who got booted the first week did that was so annoying...we saw, like, one line.

When Sierra's time comes: By the time Jeff told everyone that you and Sandy were not actually voted off, you already admitted to your tribe that you had a 102 fever. Did you regret doing that, as some of the players (Coach, for example) still saw you as weak even after you built a shelter?

When Erinn's time comes: Has anyone told you that you sound almost exactly like Jenna Morasca, winner of Survivor: the Amazon?

When Debbie's time comes: We've heard that during the time you were gone, a rumor was spread around your school/hometown that the reason for your sudden disappearance was rehab. What are your thoughts on that?

When Taj's time comes: Did you try to keep your pop star past a secret? Or did you suspect that the others might already have a feeling, therefore not mind if your past was out in the open?

When Brendan's time comes: You're a multi-millionaire. Survivor's grand prize is $1,000,000. You made sure to not let the cat out of the bag, right?

When Sandy's time comes: Do you know what a pace is now?
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

Last chance to ask questions of Candace...
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

PWS
    FORT Fogey

I don't know how to phrase this so you'll get an answer, but, what did she do that was so annoying people would rather vote out her than Coach or Sierra? So far as we could see she gave her all at the challenge against a much bigger opponent and she wasn't presented as lazy. Was it really that Coach was paranoid and/or ego injured because she flinched from his (ugh) licking and all just his doing?

Ask anyone in his tribe, why Coach brings his jacket flung over his shoulder to TC.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Probably too late for the Jerry interview, but I'm sure someone will ask anyway, what his intestinal problem was. Was it more serious than "beans" or a 24 hour food poisoning? In short, was he lucky to be voted out?

Premium Member

Ask Jerry who in his tribe he most wants to win? Does he like Coach? Did have an alliance before he was voted off?

I apologize, real life intervened and I missed the Survivor conference call this week. I'll be sure to make it next week!
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast