+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: Tyson Apostol - Survivor Tocantins

Re: Tyson Apostol - Survivor Tocantins

He reminds me of the FBI agent on this season's "24".

signed, sealed, delivered maude~flanders's Avatar

I loved how he went out! He deserved to get blindsided because of his nastiness. On the other hand, I like that he was a good sport about being blindsided too! He was definitely joking.

Quote Originally Posted by maude~flanders;3427359;
    I loved how he went out! He deserved to get blindsided because of his nastiness. On the other hand, I like that he was a good sport about being blindsided too! He was definitely joking.
    Yeah, both him and Brendan have been such good sports. I can't help but draw comparisons to the previous season, when Marcus and others were SUCH bad sports about everything.

Quote Originally Posted by The Hawk;3426647;
    I'm just curious, does anyone else think Tyson was hilarious?
    I found nothing about this guy funny at all throughout the entire season. He's just a jerk and a DB to me.

I personally would rather a person think mean things about me and keep it to themselves. They don't necessarily have to be two faced but being polite is appreciated. If I don't like someone, I do not go out of my way to be nice to them but I am civil to them and I don't talk about them behind their backs except to my family and close friends. I don't think that it's always good to be honest about your feelings toward someone. Some people are more sensitive than others and get their feelings hurt easily. I am one of those people and when someone is mean to me or is openly blunt or honest about the fact that they don't like me, it REALLY hurts my feelings and upsets me. There have been others that clearly don't like me but they are polite and civil and don't gossip about me and I can deal with that person much better without getting my feelings hurt. I think that's a much more mature way to handle things than the way that Tyson acts.

BTW. That 2nd part was not directed at you Hawk but at the other posters who were saying that they admired him being direct and honest with Sierra. I don't think the way that he treated her was admirable at all. I think it was mean and cruel and unecessary.
    Last edited by stacerace; 05-03-2009 at 02:38 PM.
    Favorite Dr Oliverisms

"We were about to have sex not move out of the state"

"Shh. Okay, stop. Just let me"

After watching some Ponderosa clips, he seems much more endearing there. The slip 'n' slide thing was hilarious. He seems like a guy who likes to have alot of fun and will create it if there is no fun on hand. I think his directness during the game was gameplay. JMO.

FORT Newbie

Stacerace - that was perfect. I couldn't have said it better!
    At Ponderosa, the camera is still on, the game is still on (and from what I've seen and heard watching the clips, they even form "alliances" there - I guess to decide who's going to win the game) so t-bird still has to be on his toes.
    In the interviews that have come out on TV and on the net (now that they're home and all is said and done - basically), he has reverted to his old self and has not had very nice things to say about Sierra.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678