+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Tamara “Taj” Johnson-George - Survivor Tocantins

Re: Tamara “Taj” Johnson-George - Survivor Tocantins

Seems a bit "mannish". I was an Eddie George fan. Maybe I didn't know him as well as I thought I did.
    Down the middle drops one more grain of sand.
    They say that new life makes losing life easier to understand.
    Words are kind, they helped ease the mind. I'll miss my old friend.
    And though you gotta go, we'll keep a piece of your soul.
    One goes out, One comes in.

FORT Fogey

I cannot figure out what her angle is on telling everyone about her husband. I see that as a very foolish move. Is she counting on them wanting to keep her close in order to brush against fame? Makes no sense.

Seems as though she sealed her fate over the long run. Why give her the million when she probably already has some?

I'll never understand why she did it either. Makes no sense at all in terms of gameplay to me.

Quote Originally Posted by shoepie;3336381;
    I cannot figure out what her angle is on telling everyone about her husband. I see that as a very foolish move. Is she counting on them wanting to keep her close in order to brush against fame? Makes no sense.
    According to wikipedia (OK, maybe not the best source, but still, I'd expect it to be accurate in this particular instance), Taj has been on TV quite a bit. She may have gotten the sense that some people knew who she is (and I believe I saw in a posting here that some of the other 'contributors' said they did). Perhaps it wasn't so stupid to out herself, if she had an inkling that she'd already been recognized.
    Papi on being tested for steroids: "All they are going to find is a lot of rice and beans."
    I cater to the Regs!

PWS
    FORT Fogey

What was interesting though, was that none of them seemed to know that she was anyone other than the football player's wife....

I cannot believe that she basically revealed that she was already rolling in the dough. Ugh.

And both Carolina and Candace said they recognized her from SWV! Why didn't anyone bring it up? I'm kind of glad they didn't though, because I'm liking Taj so far.

Quote Originally Posted by ThePinkOtterPop;3338865;
    I cannot believe that she basically revealed that she was already rolling in the dough. Ugh.

And both Carolina and Candace said they recognized her from SWV! Why didn't anyone bring it up? I'm kind of glad they didn't though, because I'm liking Taj so far.
    They did? I missed that. I never would have recognized her from that - but maybe I'm too old. Did Carolina/Candace say it onscreen, or afterwards?
    I couldn't believe she revealed her husband - she should have just made up something else for his job when they asked.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by navybelle;3338895;
    They did? I missed that. I never would have recognized her from that - but maybe I'm too old. Did Carolina/Candace say it onscreen, or afterwards?
    I couldn't believe she revealed her husband - she should have just made up something else for his job when they asked.
    Or said he was a high school coach or something.... Although with his last name maybe that would have been risky... well, then she should have lied about his name.

I think it was a slip of the tongue when she outted herself. Right before she said his name, she was hesitant. She could have lied about his name and said something other than "Eddie," but I guess she didn't think it through.

Oh well, it looks like it doesn't affect her in the long run since she was shown making a secret allaince in the previews.

Quote Originally Posted by navybelle;3338895;
    They said so in interviews after the show.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

+ Reply to Thread