+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Sierra Reed - Survivor Tocantins

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar

Sierra Reed - Survivor Tocantins

Sierra Reed

Hometown: Los Angeles, Calif.

Sierra Reed wants to make it clear right off the bat that she has the ability to find her place in any situation, anywhere in the world, through her perseverance and strength. Despite the fact that she is strong-willed and determined, she is one who will wear her heart on her sleeve. Not intimidated by age, ("I'm 25 and if you're 45 that's great, but if we have differences, I'm going to let you know"), Reed will speak her mind, yet she does it with purpose and passion. She hopes that her tenacity will balance out her "strong nature."

This fashion student and model is no stranger to roughing it. After moving to Taiwan by herself at a very young age, Sierra is used to living in places with no running water and filled with grime and bugs. Sierra is a self-proclaimed adventure junkie who "loves to experience new things all the time" and she believes that those experiences make her a prime candidate for SURVIVOR.

Sierra claims she isn't a "very stereotypical model," because she doesn't do it for the notoriety; she does it because modeling can help facilitate new experiences and allows for travel to amazing locations which is something she enjoys tremendously.

Her modeling background has helped to shape her strategy for the game. Forced to deal with a variety of personalities all competing for the same goal is nothing new to her, having lived with five catty models vying for one spot. This experience will be to her advantage when forming alliances and making her way through the twists of the game.

Sierra is single and currently resides in Los Angeles, Calif. Her birth date is September 29.

Survivor Cast - CBS.com
    "Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus

Re: Sierra Reed - Survivor Tocantins

What is up with that pose? She looks like she has a death grip on her side with her hand. Plus, I am getting a serious bitch vibe from her.

She's reminding me a lot of Courtney from China... which isn't a bad thing.

Yeah, we need MORE models on Survivor. Thanks, casting.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

Quote Originally Posted by dagwood;3283363;
    What is up with that pose? She looks like she has a death grip on her side with her hand. Plus, I am getting a serious bitch vibe from her.
    I'm glad I'm not the only one that noticed; I think she is trying to make her waist look littler. If she's a midel, I'm surprised she doesn't know better. Anyway--yep,I agree, I forsee a bitch.
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

She is soooooo skinny! She will look really nasty by the time this whole thing is over I don't really have any other comments besides that. She may end up being my favorite though. I try not to make too many judgments before the show starts.
    Favorite Dr Oliverisms

"We were about to have sex not move out of the state"

"Shh. Okay, stop. Just let me"

Quote Originally Posted by waywyrd;3284172;
    Yeah, we need MORE models on Survivor. Thanks, casting.
    Well check this out.

Sierra Reed Pictures - Zimbio

Designer Shannon Nataf (L) and model Sierra Reed arrive at the Suh-Tahn Fall 2008 after party at Les Deux on March 10, 2008 in Hollywood, California.

It's school for kids with careers | The San Diego Union-Tribune
    Model student
    Sierra Reed attended Carlsbad High, where she was on the basketball team. But her absences mounted as she pursued a modeling career, and she was advised to switch to an alternative school.

She enrolled in the academy and headed for New York, where she eventually rented an apartment. Each morning, she'd wake up at 6 and take the subway to casting calls.

Now she lives in Santa Monica, where she leads what some would see as a glamorous life, dating celebrities and modeling. She appeared on MTV's reality series, "Laguna Beach: The Real Orange County."

"You have to start early in this business because by 25, you're done," she said.

While a student, Reed, 19 and an academy alumna, commuted to Carlsbad about every two weeks to meet with her teacher.

Quote Originally Posted by dagwood;3283363;
    Yeah, the pose is quite strange. Reminds me a bit of Jim Carrey doing the Venus De Milo character on "In Living Color".

Looking at the pic Unk posted above, that is one skinny girl! It can get very "night of the living dead" looking out there if she lasts very long.

Gawd... why...
    "My life gets less like chess and more like whack-a-mole every day."
    <-- "I'm Hexy and I know it!"

Organizing my sock drawer RBmumsie's Avatar

She has a cute smile. And, I LOVE her eyebrows.
    Well-Behaved Women Seldom Make History...Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast