+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Sierra Reed - Survivor Tocantins

Re: Sierra Reed - Survivor Tocantins

I think it was just for that one day. If they didn't find it, it would be gone.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Have not been at all engrossed this season as in prior seasons. I did watch last night, though, and they keep showing Sierra as a model. I know that Sydney was also shown to be a model and I could see that, as she looked attractive even out there sans makeup. I just don't see Sierra as at all attractive. Sorry, but I must be missing something here.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

^There's a thing called "model pretty," where the industry goes for ladies that wouldn't be considered that beautiful in the real world. But in pictures and on the runway, it somehow works. After watching ANTM for so long, I've had that fact embedded in my head.

Sierra has grown to be one of favorites again. I liked her in the beginning, but after the first few episodes, she was pretty invisible and underedited (esp. since Coach has been getting all the attention). She wasn't the mastermind of the vote against Tyson, but I found myself rooting for her to say with the vote either a toss-up between her and Tyson.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere;3423673;
    Have not been at all engrossed this season as in prior seasons. I did watch last night, though, and they keep showing Sierra as a model. I know that Sydney was also shown to be a model and I could see that, as she looked attractive even out there sans makeup. I just don't see Sierra as at all attractive. Sorry, but I must be missing something here.
    Go to her website Sierra Reed for gorgeous pics....she is very photogenic altho you would never know it from her scenes on Survivor.

Yes, those pictures are stunning!

She looks amazing in those pictures! Her looks definitely translate well in a picture. Thanks for sharing that site, gingerale52!
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Brooks;3423860;
    Yes, those pictures are stunning!

It's amazing what makeup and 'tude can do.

I'd like to see her show more of that attitude in the game.

FORT Fogey

Frankly she did nothing in the last episide that is resposible for saving her, but it doesn't stop my love for her, especially after the little face she showed at tribal council i.e. CG's avatar.

Quote Originally Posted by gingerale52;3423833;
    Go to her website Sierra Reed for gorgeous pics....she is very photogenic altho you would never know it from her scenes on Survivor.
    Thanks gingerale52 for the link! She has an appealing and unique look about her. I like her and give her more credit than her tribe has given her. Somehow, I must have missed something on the show where she has annoyed the others so much that she would be subjected to verbal abuse by the entire tribe, surely she hasn't been that bad to the others unless it has ended up on the editing room floor?

I've been rooting for her since the beginning because they all took such an immediate dislike to her but what bothered me is how she groveled to Coach and Tyson. I wish she had instead tried to appeal to Taj or Stephen. Maybe she did and they just didn't show it.
    History will have to record that the greatest tragedy of this period of social transition was not the strident clamor of the bad people, but the appalling silence of the good people. Martin Luther King, Jr.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast