+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Sierra Reed - Survivor Tocantins

Re: Sierra Reed - Survivor Tocantins

So, she's only 23, and she moved to Taiwan by herself at a "very young age"...?

I'd have to hear her for the final verdict, but something about this one annoys me at this stage. First, the model thing (don't we have ENOUGH) but also the way she's carrying herself in that picture, what that bio says, etc. At this stage I'm pessimistic.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

PWS
    FORT Fogey

?? The bio says she's 23 but her quote says she's 25?? And we know she's dead or almost so in her field since she's nearly 25 or is 25.
    Is it my eyes or is there a several cup size difference between the two photos of her?
    Love that she has no problem mouthing off to her elders...that should endear her.
    Well, if she's as skinny as she looks here maybe she'll get voted out in that vote out the previews describe as "before they have spoken"--she doesn't look like she'd contribute a thing physically. And frankly she seems to have no useful skills and a lousy personality for this show. But we'll see....

So, is she 23 or 25?

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by lobeck;3289574;
    So, she's only 23, and she moved to Taiwan by herself at a "very young age"...?
    My thoughts exactly. She looks a little like Kate Hudson in that photo Unk posted. Her bio gave me a headache, and if she's as mouthy and in your face as she claims to be she's as good as gone. Unless she teams up with the right people or someone else is more in your face, but she'll be on borrowed time. Physically I also can't see her doing much.

Other than that, I'll have to wait to see this one on TV before getting an opinion.

I just judged her by her picture, and she did look like a bitch, but then I saw her video, and she didn't seem so bad! So, I'll just have to reserve my judgement.

I think she made a wise choice by trying to set up shelter, but she still came off a little curmudgeon-y.

I like Sierra she is pretty and nice. No complains seeing her every week from now on, hope she goes far.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

After last night I hope Sierra sticks around and Coach doesn't get his wish. She's shown nothing about being the weakest link. I figured it'd be the other way around, with her looking for the idol and Sandy setting up camp, but she did seem to make a good impression with the choice she made. Especially since her tribe got there after dark. I feel like she's more in this game than Sandy.

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;3320206;
    I feel like she's more in this game than Sandy.
    I don't know, just because Sandy chose to find the HII doesn't mean Sierra is more in the game than she is. If anything, Sandy was the one who was overjoyed after hearing she was still in the game. She was also the one who got emotional after arriving at the camp. And she also who got excited after finding out that there was a sure-fire way (the HII) to keep herself in the game.

The two choices both had their pros and cons. If you chose to build the camp, then you'll most likely make a good impression on the others. The downside? There's no guarantee that they'll change you're opinion of you (as made obvious with Coach's comments), so therefore there's no guarantee you'll stay in the game if your tribe happens to lose immunity.

If you chose to find the HII, then you'll get immunity, which is even more important with how the initial vote went down. But the downside to this choice is that you might not find the thing, which turned out to be Sandy's case, and so you won't have the immunity with you. You'll also have the an un-built camp, which will make the others question your motives with trying to change that first impression.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast