+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Erinn Lobdell - Survivor Tocantins

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar

Erinn Lobdell - Survivor Tocantins

Erinn Lobdell

Hometown: Waukesha, Wis.

Erinn Lobdell is a hairstylist and make-up artist who is out to prove she's not just another pretty face. After recently going through a very personal growing experience, Erinn is ready to prove that she can make it on her own and rise to the challenge SURVIVOR will bring.

"A lot of times I've found that people don't think I'm smart enough to play games." says Erinn. Although she's fine with people thinking she's dumb because, according to her, "she'll be dumb like a fox." Those people couldn't be more wrong as she is ready to show off her strong people skills as well as her ability to read the faces of her competition. Through skills learned at her job, she's been able to adjust her behavior depending on the situation which can serve as a great strategy in the game.

As a runner, Erinn is very athletic and is constantly training for the next big event. She recently completed training for a marathon and works out everyday to stay in great shape. To her, SURVIVOR will be a very enriching experience and she is certain she will excel.

Erinn currently resides in Milwaukee, Wis. Her birth date is October 21.

Survivor Cast - CBS.com
    "Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus

Re: Erinn Lobdell - Survivor Tocantins

Her video reminded me of Jenna from the Amazon season. I think Erinn might play a little more under the radar though.

She's my pre-season pick to win solely because she seems laid back and non threatening but seems like she might be able to make some moves.

Quote Originally Posted by awesomekina23;3283703;
    Her video reminded me of Jenna from the Amazon season. I think Erinn might play a little more under the radar though.
    Totally, she sounds exactly like her! It was uncanny.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

Quote Originally Posted by awesomekina23;3283703;

She's my pre-season pick to win solely because she seems laid back and non threatening but seems like she might be able to make some moves.
    That frightens me. I guess as long as she didn't put together another "hot chicks alliance"

Quote Originally Posted by dagwood;3283776;
    That frightens me. I guess as long as she didn't put together another "hot chicks alliance"
    All-female alliances aren't always bad. Jenna/Heidi/Shawna are just a bad example of an all-female alliance.

But take the Black Widows alliance in Micronesia. Now they were awesome and were the cause of so many blindsides. If Erinn somehow manages to create an alliance like this, then I'd be a happy camper.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

Quote Originally Posted by CrossingGuard;3283785;
    All-female alliances aren't always bad. Jenna/Heidi/Shawna are just a bad example of an all-female alliance.
    It wasn't that it was an all female alliance that bugged me, it was the attitude of the alliance that made me want to scratch my eyes out.

Quote Originally Posted by dagwood;3283840;
    It wasn't that it was an all female alliance that bugged me, it was the attitude of the alliance that made me want to scratch my eyes out.
    Yeah, I knew that it wasn't the fact that they were female that bugged you. It was their "we're younger, we're prettier, therefore we are better" attitude" that bugged you and many other viewers.

Organizing my sock drawer RBmumsie's Avatar

I like this girl. It sounds like she's got some "soul" to her, instead of just being pretty.
    Well-Behaved Women Seldom Make History...Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

I'm curious as to what this "personal growing experience" she went through was...

Quote Originally Posted by lobeck;3289565;
    I'm curious as to what this "personal growing experience" she went through was...
    I think the producers are trying to rationalize their recruitment of mactors, so they try to add depth to their characters by writing "personal growing experience" and "forced to mature at an early age" type of things.

That being said, Erinn doesn't sound totally clueless in the early interviews I've read so I'll reserve my judgments.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast